What's new

How long will it take MFT to pass a drug test?

How long will it take MFT to pass a drug test?

• Day 10

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Day 15

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Day 20

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Day 25

Votes: 8 13.3%
  • Day 30

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • 30+

Votes: 31 51.7%

• Total voters

rambone

All those 'detox' things aren't worth it in my opinion. They work only by diluting your system (and maybe replacing salts etc) along with maybe being a diuretic too. You can't 'detox' your fat cells! Can only dilute your pee!

Anyways, yeah, first morning pee is bad, middle stream pee is the best option (I guess)...Red meat, vit B, why not right..

Far as them watching goes - I have a friend who worked at Best Buy a couple years back. He just told me they WATCHED HIM! Was at "Quest Diagnostics" to have the actual test done. I can't believe they actually watched his dick at that place, crazy. I was thinking most pre employments by and large you didn't have to worry about that, but apparently that isn't something you can even count on. BEST BUY!! Are you kidding!

Thanks for the stories everyone, it always helps to get some firsthand knowledge on this BS!

They are not going to be watching you for a civilian job, maybe your friend did something to them which made them believe he was planning to substitute a sample...or he is talking out of his ass. If anything tell them you have a shy bladder, but personally been to quest out here and I was in a bathroom alone.

Weird. He's a trustworthy source for sure. No idea if he made them suspect anything though. Maybe it was because he was younger at the time, like 18 or early college. Didn't ask that.

This of course is for a salaried job, which, you'd think, if you could pass the interview (you gotta know your shit inside and out), drug screening wouldn't be an issue...Sigh, bitchez

rambone

Weird. He's a trustworthy source for sure. No idea if he made them suspect anything though. Maybe it was because he was younger at the time, like 18 or early college. Didn't ask that.

This of course is for a salaried job, which, you'd think, if you could pass the interview (you gotta know your shit inside and out), drug screening wouldn't be an issue...Sigh, bitchez

Who know, but id say get some synthetic urine and wait 30 days to clean out your system, that way if they end up watching you during your test and you are unable to access your bottle (which they wont) you can just use your own.

RetroGrow

Veteran
Don't be apprehensive about using synthetic. I have passed several drug screens with it. Like a previous poster pionted out, they don't even watch you in these pre-employment drug screens. You are in the room by yourself. Even if someone is watching, the IV bag solution works perfect. Tube runs from your armpit to your fly. Simple, cheap, and 100% effective.
I've been smoking 40 years, and i know that when I occasionally stop, it takes me 3 weeks to come down. So I know that stuff is in my system, probably forever. If I quit cold, it would be many months before my system was clear. That's why I always keep synthetic and a bag in my fridge:)

Last edited:
R

rocky5

does synthetic urine pass a doctors urine test?
i use it for the dip test but i have an apointment at the doctors again possibly
comming up,from what i can remember the doctors gets bagged and sealed then off to
the lab?
so would it pass a lab test?

rocky5

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the key is to drink a shit tone of water and SWEAT SWEAT SWEAT. it will burn off your fat molocules, that the thc has binded with.

Then the night before you need to take the pre detox pills.

then an hour before you pee for the test drink a detox made for extra large people.

you will pass. 99 percent sure

good luck

i use it for the dip test but i have an apointment at the doctors again possibly
comming up,from what i can remember the doctors gets bagged and sealed then off to
the lab?

rocky5

My simple answer is yes! I've used "quick fix" synthetic three times and the only time I failed was user error...I didn't have it heated to the proper temp. range...All of the tests were bagged and sent to a professional lab tester. These were DOT tests btw if that makes a difference.

R

rocky5

My simple answer is yes! I've used "quick fix" synthetic three times and the only time I failed was user error...I didn't have it heated to the proper temp. range...All of the tests were bagged and sent to a professional lab tester. These were DOT tests btw if that makes a difference.

yeah mate im confident about passing the dot/dip test ones
but the doctor test is temp tested by him then the bottle of
urine gets split into two sealed bags and sent to lab.
im in the uk if it makes a difference.

praisehim.

Veteran
cranberry juice and lots of water. as well as high cardio workouts in the day. should only take you about 20 days to pass a pee test.

yeah mate im confident about passing the dot/dip test ones
but the doctor test is temp tested by him then the bottle of
urine gets split into two sealed bags and sent to lab.
im in the uk if it makes a difference.

That's exactly what happened with my tests...The samples are split, put into vials, and then sent off to the professional lab. Not a dip test. Im pretty sure mine were tested by GCMS test (the most rigorous type) and I passed with the quickfix synthetic. I say you're good to go with quickfix, UK or not.

Edit: When I said dot test, that stands for Department of Transportation...not the actual type of test I took...

RetroGrow

Veteran
the lab?

rocky5

Absolutely, yes!
Just have to keep the temperature correct.

"contrary to popular rumor, there is NO evidence that goldenseal, vinegar, niacin, or vitamin C help.

...Many people wash themselves out for several days in advance by drinking a lot and exercising,
but there is no reason to think this is useful."

http://norml.org/index.cfm?Group_ID=4934

Hmmm..The niacin thing I can see as not being verified...the exercising though...you'd think that'd obviously be a good thing since it speeds your metabolism up..weird

rambone

If you aren't going to use a substitute consume a diet high in fat for a couple weeks prior to the test, if I remember correctly fat cells burn in reverse order with the newer cells being the first to be broken down for fuel.

had a dream that i caved and scraped up honey oil and smoked a hit of it with some weed scraps. woke up and realized it didnt happen. such a relief. LOL!

Marcellas

Veteran
when i first quit smoking last summer for drug court, i had dreams that i was blazin up like crazy and i would wake up and freak out about failing a drug test!! until i realized it was just a dream

lol! i was thinking nooooooooo i just stopped for 12 days and now it was all for nothing!!!! scary haha

ps FPC WOOP WOOO!!!!!!!!!!