What's new

How long will it take MFT to pass a drug test?

How long will it take MFT to pass a drug test?

• Day 10

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Day 15

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Day 20

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Day 25

Votes: 8 13.3%
  • Day 30

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • 30+

Votes: 31 51.7%

• Total voters
Update:
Day 16 Update
CVS Test with lab testing included
Sent it in on day 16
Moderate dilution (5-6 out of 10, 10 being like water)
Results: NEGATIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Original Post:

Poll for fun
And a progression for those who may be in this situation one day

Here's the scenario
Daily toker for years, 1/4 to 1/2 ounce per week
Occasionally honey oil but mostly vaping
As of the last previous month, mostly smoking

Officially stopped July 1
Prior to that, a 5 day clear up period in the early weeks of June, although went back at it up until July 1
After the 2nd week of June, it was more like 1/4 a week

Very athletic, fast metabolism, low body fat
It's a pee test
Been smoking on and off but basically daily for at least 5 years, and another 5 years before that to a lesser but nearly equal extent

Give your best guess
Winner gets....nothing?
:)
PS: Fuck the man.

Reference: Someone's 100% clean, very concentrated pee:
attachment.php

Updates (Click below for details)

Day 1 - Failed - Absence of line next to 'T' (No pic, No details, just a frown!)

Day 10 Update - Home Test Results:
attachment.php

Day 15 Update - Home Test Results:
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

Day 20 Update - Home Test Results:

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

Day 25 Update
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

So there's no confusion:
Below is just an attachment of the above 100% clean pee 'control test'!

Attachments

• DSCF8248.JPG
    DSCF8248.JPG
    4.2 KB · Views: 5

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well how long have you been smoking buddy?
If all your life, i think 3 - 6 months if you decide to drink that juices and exercise everyday,

Also go get a ton of full body massages, that should help getting all ya old bloods out :)
good luck with the test and new job?
cheers,
red.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
I'd say a month for a pee test, maybe longer. You could probably pass a saliva/swab test in a week, maybe less.

I hear body fat percentage is a factor too.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
If we are talking about piss testing you should be clean sometimes around day 20 to 25..

Just a guess!

:wave:

Took this into consideration:

Very athletic, fast metabolism

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
am going for 30 days, hit the suna (steam room), drink loads of water& OJ & eat healthy eg..lots of fish pasta & veg............But i dont think you will last 30days lol.....good luck bro:tiphat:

keep it green
highlander

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

day 17 you'll get a clean wizz, 5 days earlier than that if you'd have been exercising since day 1.

moth

Being in the health care field and having to pass several whizzes I can say its all about body fat , metabolism and how heavy u smoke.

You always hear , oh I passed with this or that but the fact is some get lucky with shit in life .
Perhaps the test wasn't hard enough or fowled

Don't take a chance when It really counts , like your livelihood .
Get some clean pee and pass it off or give yourself at least 30 days.
If your Fat , much longer than that.

Blessings and Good Luck

It will be interesting to see what happens. Was going to get clean piss but the thought of getting caught doing that kinda sucks, it is probably doable though, have never had to do this before. It'd be nicer to just go in with a clear mind.

However, if things dont clear up, that'll be the only option. 2nd to last day of July is doomsday, although it could be the week after which is great. Not sure, they keep you wondering of course...

GanjaPharma

after 2 months (worst 2 months of my life....felt like 2 years), i still had 4x the limit when i tested myself. i went home that day, lit a giant spliff, resolved never to do anything so foolish again, and bought some agentX (synth urine). I worked for the DOT and passed dozens of tests after that just using substitution. the last test was over a year ago, so as long as the technology hasnt changed...substitution is the only method i trust. I eat alot of hash, so i am probably on the far side of the spectrum with cannabutter replacing my subcutaneous fat. but why take a chance?

moth

PM me and I will give U the Lowdown on passing clean piss off brother.

Like U said peace of mind is everything, Or did I say That ? :}

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
The last test I took was 1995. I quit smoking for a month and drank a gel beverage. That was the nastiest stuff I ever swallowed, worse than Kaopectate.

moth

I did That many yrs ago too.
Went right through me. Stunk my Girlfriends bathroom up so bad it was a nightmare. Then got the call , nope didn't pass.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
I know a guy that tried the tea, tasted almost as bad as the gel. He failed the test and the employer couldn't divulge the info (for reasons unknown.) My friend called the clinic and a tech said she couldn't say over the phone. He'd have to show photo ID in person.

My friend was told he could guess what he failed and the tech would acknowledge accordingly. My friend said, "marijuana?" The tech said, "and?". It turns out my friend got popped for cocaine too, lol.

Snagglepuss

even
ICMag Donor
Veteran
my guess goes for middle to end of august ,to beginning to middle of september....Taking into account complete cessation of smoking ,exercise and fast metabolizm.....If i win .i just want to be known as the "Icmag guessing champ"...no chicken dinner or anything else necissary...

I have friend who was a daily toker for 30 yrs + ,he couldn't pass the test after 2 months stopping...So he just got the synthetic stuff ...

Wow, thanks for all the helpful input. But not too much hope here it sounds. That's no good.

Synthetic: What about the whizzinator? They sell it as a sex toy now, with synthetic urine.
"Cleanse" or "detox" drinks are absolutely out of the question..

No idea what will happen on the test, it is only a pre-employment thing.
Will they look directly at the front? Will a whizzinator work?
After talking with people it seems like they wouldn't look at your..frontals....but who knows..

The risk of trying to hide all that bullshit is scary, and can one even trust the synthetic stuff?
It would be beyond horrible to throw this opportunity away due to failing a test. This sucks.

And yes, whoever guesses right will be honored as ICMAG Guessing Champ 2010 :)
More home drug tests are in the mail so as the days go by each time period will be confirmed =P

Bionic

Cautiously Optimistic
Veteran
I doubt that anyone would watch you. They, generally, only tend to do that in legal matters. YMMV, but I've done tons of pre-/employment piss tests and I've always done so unsupervised.

That's more comforting, so there's usually no undressing before the pre employment tests hopefully..

On a side note, not sure if this has any credibility...but came across this..which would be cool..if it were true...:

http://best4drugtest.com/_passthctest.html
"There is a common and strange phenomena that occurs with chronic users. You would expect a chronic user to have the longest detection time and the smallest chance of passing. This is not always the case. A chronic user with a high tolerance will eliminate drugs quicker than an occasional user. Chronic users have tested negative after a week long binge. Lipid tissue also makes a huge difference. "

Latest posts

Latest posts