What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How long does 1 gram of killer bud last you

Budsmith

For all u people who smoke more then 2 grams a day, how the hell do you do it? and why? 1.5-2 grams of weed will have me heavily stoned non stop the whole day and im a very heavy smoker whos been smoking pretty much non stop for 10 years :yeahthats: . Heres some advice to all you guys smoking so much, it only takes one bong hit to get high! (unless u like smoking dirt :noway: )

True. I've been smoking for about as long as you and I totally agree. One monster bong hit, clearing out all the smoke, with some killa dank usually does it for me. After that hit my next hit will be my night cap and then that's it for the day. So my routine is wake n bake.... maybe a midday quickie, and then a night cap session. If I have 1/4 oz or less I can make a gram last between 2-5 days.

Growler

Three to four days, i usually pack a bowl at the beginning of the week, and take 1 to 2 tokes per night and it lasts till Thursday usually.

Budsmith

I just look in the general direction of a gram and its gone.

That's how alot of my cousins are.... that's why I never go over their house to match them unless I have more than a 1/4 oz... plus they only smoke blunts and I'm a bong head so I tend to have mastered the art of "stretching the green".

Stinkymutt

took .5 to read this

took .5 to read this

I finished a J with my coffee while reading this. Average joint is just about .5 grams although I did not weigh it. Not dirt weed by any means , I have nothing planned for the day other than doing whatever I want to do . Im probably going to go snowshoeing and will smoke another fatty while doing that . So a gram will not last me more than half the day . On a work day it would last me probably all day mabey two ? I am completely baked I dont mind saying and it is probably useless to keep smoking past the first 5 or 6 tokes , but it tastes soooo good !:rasta:
peace
mutt

thekingofNY

Cannasseur
cant remember if i replied to this thread in particular, but it all depends how much weeds i have left.... for example i always keep a "daily use" jar with about a gram in it, that way i dont have my giant jar near me and i tend to not smoke as much. That gram will last me anywhere from 1/2 a weekend day, so 2 whole weekdays.

However if thats my LAST gram.... well i have had about a gram left since thursday.... I still got more than half of it. It will be gone tomorrow morning prob.

Ill just do a little .3 bowl after I wake up and eat, or in the evening when i am running low.

minds_I

Veteran
For all u people who smoke more then 2 grams a day, how the hell do you do it? and why? 1.5-2 grams of weed will have me heavily stoned non stop the whole day and im a very heavy smoker whos been smoking pretty much non stop for 10 years :yeahthats: . Heres some advice to all you guys smoking so much, it only takes one bong hit to get high! (unless u like smoking dirt :noway: )

Hello all,

No kidding! I smoke about 1 to 1.5 grams a day and I am stoned from morning till night.

I smoke killer buds and have been doing so for 32 years now....I am amazed that so many must smoke so much and are not comatose.

Its all good....whatever works for you.

minds_I

l33t

Veteran
Like some people mentioned earlier it all depends on tolerance n mood.

If I haven't smoked at all for a while.. a gram of my Neville's Haze can last me a day , 2 joints each keeping me up to 6+ hrs high..

If I 'm smoking constantly for a while then a gram lasts very little no matter what strain, when the jars are full I usually smoke around 3-5 grams a day depending on what else I have to do during the day.

D

DryAndHigh

probably 3-4 days.. though I have a feeling that's gonna change in 4-5 weeks :smile:

The Bling

It all depends on the bud but I really think it has to do with if i start on the edibles cause when im not eating brownies and shit I keep it to 3 oz a month but if My back is acting up Ill smoke 14 g a day usually rice paper joints maybe one splif or blunt bongs just give me a headache and ill eat like 4 T of butter

Budsmith

It all depends on the bud but I really think it has to do with if i start on the edibles cause when im not eating brownies and shit I keep it to 3 oz a month but if My back is acting up Ill smoke 14 g a day usually rice paper joints maybe one splif or blunt bongs just give me a headache and ill eat like 4 T of butter

This has never happened to me with a bong but it has with a blunt. Maybe it was just the weed or something.

The FAS

That's one fat blunt or about 5 bubbler packs for me. If it's a weekday, that'll last me all night. If it's a weekend, it'll get me through half a day until I pass out and wake up for more.

JohnnyATL

Veteran
Hello all,

No kidding! I smoke about 1 to 1.5 grams a day and I am stoned from morning till night.

I smoke killer buds and have been doing so for 32 years now....I am amazed that so many must smoke so much and are not comatose.

Its all good....whatever works for you.

minds_I

i agree with you guys, i dont really like smoking more than 2 gs a day. i usually try to keep it closer to 1 or 1.5

I think some people on here are using cannabis for pain or other types of medication, so it would require alot more throughout the day,

bbing

cant remember if i replied to this thread in particular, but it all depends how much weeds i have left.... for example i always keep a "daily use" jar with about a gram in it, that way i dont have my giant jar near me and i tend to not smoke as much. That gram will last me anywhere from 1/2 a weekend day, so 2 whole weekdays.

However if thats my LAST gram.... well i have had about a gram left since thursday.... I still got more than half of it. It will be gone tomorrow morning prob.

Ill just do a little .3 bowl after I wake up and eat, or in the evening when i am running low.

Thats what caused the agricultural "revolution". Surplus Food = Population Expansion (in all vertebrates i believe).

funkervogt

donut engineer
Veteran
Im trying to cut back, but I average around 1 gram a day. It's unfortunate because I'm having to trim from my unfinished ladies while the drought continues in my town.

anditwasfun

I had to quit cold turkey so technically a gram would last me forever...

buttttttttttttt

there are a lot of variables

-type, size, and quality bong/bowl/stem/etc
-How much you pack it up
-How big you rip it
-If you share or smoke by yourself
-etc

On average, i'd like to say a gram of some better-than-beasters quality bud would last me 2, MAYBE 3 bong packs (the bowl piece on my old phire could fit .7 easy), so something around 2 1/2-4 hours

It'd probably last 6 or 7 hours or so if I just packed it up 1 hit at a time, just a pinch of nugget, and I quit once I was super buzzed instead of getting r-tardedly high

On an average day, I used to smoke an eighth to a quarter, and I usually smoke with 1-3 other people who sometimes throw in. So I guess my personal intake would be 2-4, maybe 5h a day