What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How Important Are They...Really?????

How Important Are They...Really?????

• So Important that I'd enlarge them for my partner

Votes: 16 5.5%
  • So important that I'd ask my girl to have them made bigger

Votes: 14 4.8%
  • Not Important

Votes: 261 89.7%

• Total voters
Z

zen_trikester

I have to say that even as a grade school kid (in my 40's now) I lusted after big boobs and that has never changed. I have had women of all shapes and sizes in my life and I don't use that as a stipulation, but in a perfect world I like really big boobs. Natural and nipples forward-ish is about all I care about in that regard. For me it is a touch thing... nothing on this planet is softer than a nice pair of big boobs. There certainly are more important things though when trying to pick a keeper.

My observation and the biggest slam I can say against many of the bigger girls I have been with is that they are sometimes a little to self conscious about them and that can be a turn-off for me. I understand that in public or social situations but behind closed doors it shouldn't be like that. To some however, they love using them for evil and those are the keepers. For the record I would rather have a girl with small or average breasts than a girl with fake breasts, but again breasts considerations are truly pretty low on the list of must haves. A pair of big sparkly eyes and a perma-smile and I won't even know what her breasts look like for a good while! That all being said, if she isn't sweet, smart, sharp wit, and fun, she will never make the cut other than for some occasional fun.

Don't you just love the anonymity of the internet? I can talk freely about my love of boobs and weed. Ha!

Jed

Organic Cat

Just a FYI

This is DG

Love the flat stomach but one cup size larger couldn't hurt...

picture.php

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
As a guy, I like to LOOK at pretty girls, and big boobies can make a pretty girl LOOK more attractive, with her clothes on.

However, in the bedroom, my only criteria for boobs is if I get to play with them or not. Literally, nothing else even matters once the clothes are off.

I too, deplore fake boobs and although seeing her tight-fitting top would snap my neck around, I wouldn't want to take her home.

BrainSellz

Veteran
smile now cry later.....Big breast are gonna sag one day and look like sweet potatoes....a nice perky set is word butt:) the ass is just money...the boobs are just an extra "asset";)

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Just a FYI...snipped ...

Love the flat stomach but one cup size larger couldn't hurt...
Photos can be deceiving...clothing and angle...I'm very happy with myself ala naturale...don't need anything bigger...quite satisfied with my real 36C's...no reason to enlarge them, they're naturally large enough....natural being the key ingredient. ;) :biggrin:

lets see them DG, then i can give you an informed answer

This was already answered very early on in this thread from an informed source: :biggrin:
......well DG does have a pair of tits......I can vouch for that......she just seems to think that bigger is better I suppose.....but to me that don't matter as long as they are real and functional..........Heads will always turn when a large breasted lady walks by.........for some reason that just can't be explained.......I wonder how many auto accidents large breasts have caused?........you could say that they are a danger to society in that way....lol!

I had a Japanese girlfriend years ago that had a pair of silicone mammeries...........was funny to see her lie down.....because her tits still stuck up in the air like a pair of twin Mount Fuji's!

In 2004, when I started this poll/thread I was simply curious why huge boobs tend to be so important to men that they practically get whiplash turning to see Dolly Pardon sized cleavage...and as the poll states, it apparently isn't to the majority. ;) Just a natural reaction I suppose for men to stare and gaze at the abnormally large ones. :ying: So, does size actually matter.... after six years this thread has been going, the poll says otherwise. ;)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I dont like them when there to big. 36C is a perfect size. I have first hand knowledge of fake breasts. To me they where to large and to hard. They also looked like freakin rocket ships to pointy lol. Im like all natural myself. YES BIG BOOBS DO NOTHING FOR ME. You all know what they say more then a mouth full is to much.

Tom Hill

Veteran
Lol,

DG, I don't believe I've seen this thread before :)

I too prefer naturales whatever the size. Extensive field work has determined though generally that giant naturales tend to lack nipple power on average, like slabs of bologna, we can't have that, teehee. As long as an excited girl can punch right through a tight worsted knit sweater then all systems are go as far as I'm concerned. :D

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
As long as they can fit around the pole then they are just fine for my purposes! :bigeye:

Frozenguy

Veteran
I've dated girls with A-D boobs.. And I liked them all, but mainly the smaller ones.

I dated a girl (2yrs) with large B cup, and those were neat. Actually one of hers was a mid B cup or something, only something someone intimate with her could tell. But I liked it, one was just perfect for my hand, the other one overflowed my hand. It was multifunctional hahah!!

I also dated (4 yrs) a girl with A boobs. Not enough for my hands, but it was so cute and sexy. I could see myself marrying a girl with that size.

I also dated (6mos) a girl with some type of D boobs. She was 100% mexican and 5' on a tall day lol.. Hot as a fox, and college educated.. didn't work out though :(

Basically, all I care about is natural. I couldn't marry a girl with fake boobs. Not to make anyone feel bad, I'm just skeeved out about them in general.

Last edited:

Organic Cat

Lol,

DG, I don't believe I've seen this thread before :)

I too prefer naturales whatever the size. Extensive field work has determined though generally that giant naturales tend to lack nipple power on average, like slabs of bologna, we can't have that, teehee. As long as an excited girl can punch right through a tight worsted knit sweater then all systems are go as far as I'm concerned. :D
Great answer.

:yes: to 'extensive field work'

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Blowjobs are just way more fun with some big hooters :woohoo:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
The big secret is

The big secret is

Theres many women that only have one. They often think they are the only one with this problen. I think its called polands syndrome or something. They spend their lives feeling lesser of a woman, and some even hide it from boyfriends, wearing a shirt for sex. If You find You are with a woman like this, be sensitive and kind, and show compassion they need.

DP

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
boobs are just part of the overall package, and yes i like big boobs, i also like medium sized boobs and small boobs. so, to recap, i like boobs :D

they have to be real though, any kind of 'false' is a turn-off for me.

VG

im going to have to join in this thread tomorrow when im not so tired .. think you girls might get a laugh .... freakishly big fake boobies .. luv them . do i need them ,, hell no .