What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How Important Are They...Really?????

How Important Are They...Really?????

• So Important that I'd enlarge them for my partner

Votes: 16 5.5%
  • So important that I'd ask my girl to have them made bigger

Votes: 14 4.8%
  • Not Important

Votes: 261 89.7%

• Total voters

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you know,i really do need to get out of your forum more often DG,one learns the most interesting things:laughing:
and for the record,not very...one has to consider the whole package...a big frontal lobe is far more important...

TLoft13

Women get breast augmintation surgury for other women not men. imho

They want an edge over other women and to create envy in ranks. The fact that it gets them attention from men as well is just a side bonus.

Tex
Ding-ding-ding, we have a winner. As a side effect they can then bitch and moan about our sexistic-patriarchic society and how men destroyed all there confidence, self esteem and bodyimage.

Easygrowing

Veteran
It,s all in the eye,s-not in the breast.I hate sillyconebreat.It,s looks to funny as gypsy wrotes about.Then she lies down-they still "stands up" as 2 Hills..And if-how can i say it-without sounds as an "pervert".If you have øhm "bedtime" : ) with a woman with sillycone in-so she would says-ohh honye-you has to take care of those and so on..And so you Can,t bite and so on..without beeing an "cannibal"..Don,t do it : )
It,s the eyes and a good ass-yes thanks and if she can dance and be kindly..It,s more important in the longer perspective.and having a good soul.
Yes.

What does Sir Mix A Lot say in Baby Got Back?

"Silicone parts are made for toys."

And men just like squishy parts. They come out of women's squishy parts, they feed from and are snuggled/comforted by other squishy parts. There begins a life-long fascination with women's squishy parts. God made it that way, so we'd breed and made more babies.

M

Mr. Mountain

^^^^^^ I love my wife! Nobody but OMM could make me laugh so hard!

She does have the most beautiful "Mammalian Protuberances" I've ever seen. Maybe that's why I married her...

Although, she does have other redeeming qualities... Like being able to put up with ME. :angelshug:

I encourage every woman to be glad for the "assets" she has! Bigger isn't always better, natural is the way to go.

Good night ladies,

Mr. M

L

LadyCropSitter

A breast enhancement isn't really that big of deal compared to an ass implant...wtf! :moon:

HighDesertJoe

COME ON PEOPLE NOW
Veteran
A woman's heart, mind, smile and beautiful eyes now that's what's SEXY in a Women. besides I have enough Man Boobies for the both of us.

emilyC

too small, too bad.... but anything bigger than flat is usually fine on another woman. Yaknow, we like traits in our plants, in our men, and in our women as a society... but going for fake anything... somehow is a big turnoff.

Attachments

• sun-goddess.jpg
    sun-goddess.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 40

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
This is something women don't like hearing but its true. We like women. Almost all of them. You honestly don't have to be in great shape, better than average looking or anything. Some might get more attention than others but that is besides my point. If you get massive perky breasts, we will still look at the waitress with breasts half the size of yours. Why? Because they are new and different.

Its a bit of an insult but its true. You can look like a real life barbie doll and if your boyfriend doesn't think you are looking he will still sneak a peak at the chubby coffee girls ass. Not because he likes chubby girls over your perfect body, its just that its new and different.

If your boyfriend loves you and wouldn't leave you for anybody just be grateful. The fantasy that something can be done to make you the only woman he is interested in looking at is exactly that... a fantasy.

On the plus side I will say that despite a wandering eye many guys are very loyal. The wandering eye makes women think otherwise sometimes, but its not necessarily true. In all honesty I've NEVER cheated on a girlfriend. Not even a drunken kiss. And even if Anne Hathway was begging me to go with her I wouldn't even consider leaving a girl I was attached to. But when my girl isn't around I still check out pretty much every ass I care to see.

So just don't stress on it too much. My overall point is its you that we stay with, not your body or your big fake tits. If you honestly want to make your man happy. Bitch and complain less. Seriously. Ask any man what they want out of a woman and that is #1. Out paces big breasts 10 to 1.

Last edited:

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
I'd take a woman with mountains, or a woman with mole-hills, as long as she doesn't create mountains out of mole-hills in day-to-day life.