What's new

How hard do you work? Grow related.

T

trem0lo

Organic soil and blumats really make it possible to be a lazy grower. Once the plants are established it's pretty much just fill the reservoir and train as needed.

Stonefree69

Veg & Flower Station keeper
Veteran
Hydro halos or double ended emitters.

Stay Safe
I was gonna get Hydro Halos, but instead just run 1/2" tubing with 1/4" holes run off a 1/2" main T and ball valves. Also these Mister Landscaper drip irrigation 1/2" tubing stakes come in handy:

720413600078.jpg

Some say it's the most effective way to add DO (dissolved oxygen) to your water and could ditch any airstones that you might use. You can put a circular cutout of Panda film or Reflectix foil insulation over the setup to help reduce light over the Hydroton/coco. Also for even distribution I make 6-8 1/4" holes per ring, drip irrigation sites have a cheap tool to make the hole sizes precise for even distribution. This is no drip ring as the setup is running off a 600 gph pump to 6 plants. Your right those emitters miss a whole lot of area @ the top.

S

SeaMaiden

Here is my beef with emitters.

I have used them in the past and it seems to me that the plants only get fed exactly where the emitter is because it goes right through the coco. It isn't water uniformly around the pot.

That's why I say flood & drain.

catalyte

Veteran
yeah Flood and Drain tables, bottom feeding tables for Coco would be a bit more trouble free and easier than Drip Emitters.