What's new

How do you view cops?

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
I dont like cops and I dont look at em or anything, or give em the time or day.. I just keep myself under the "radar".... Fuck Pigs

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
Didnt read the rest of the threads... But cops are trash... THere maybe a chance that he does something good and you may be like awww hes a good one.... WRONG!!!!!!!!!! Hell be fuckign somone lifes up later that day and be happy to do so...

I put them up there with trashy ass theives that like to rob people with guns.... almost no difference in my eyes...

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
F*ck the police comin' straight from the underground...little bitch got it bad cuz she's brown-ish....ahahaha. You know they ain't worth shit here in the L poopyteabags....straight up scared, fat and worthless. We only see cops at restaraunts....too scared to even get out of their shitty little cars....woo woo woo....a-holes......"Disrespect and Unnerve"...that's how they do it here.

motaloca

I've just seen that show Cops, I feel for you Americans. That's f.....g ridiculous.
Setting up people to buy 10 dollar bags of weed, then have officer steroid tackle a 100 pounds guy from the blindside with full force.
I am deeply sorry for anyone who has to live like that.
A 5 hour operation, 48 arrests. I don't believe that.
The pride they showed is disgusting. Crusaders.

wwonka

Wow I guess I am in the Minority in that I Like cops for the most part. Yes there are some that are too aggressive and such but most of them are doing their job which is not easy.
they are there to uphold the laws which is not inline with this board but it is still there job. Most of the ones I know realize the Pot laws are not working. But they do not get to decide which laws they want to enforce and which they don't.

The Person who said they are UNeducated is plain wrong. Maybe that was true 20 years ago the Todays Police force is not the place for the stupid and uneducated.

I have close friends that are PO's and will hang with them any time.

Peace

sunflower1

Best advice my dad ever game me as I was growing up was...Don't date a cop. As a nurse, I have taken care of several women who were beat by their cop husband..who could they call for help??? Nobody would believe them...protect and serve?? yeah right...

MoeBudz^420

Veteran
A part of the problem is that every aspect of life is slowly, steadily being overregulated and more and more ways of tracking your every move are coming out to ensure compliance to the ever-tightening regulations.

Cops and laws are, and always have been necessary - and I do not hate them (yet), but a lot of new laws these days are being passed more on politics and greed for money than real truth and justice. A few older ones come to mind as well, especially one that should be quite well known around here...

Cops just enforce the laws, but it's all in how far the laws go...

As an extreme example - the Gestapo was also just a police force doing what their gov't told them to at the time. Hopefully those with some sense will do something about it before it goes too far and freedom has truly gone the way of the T-rex.

Trust me, it's only going to get worse as time goes on. They will keep picking away at what little true freedom remains.

At least they haven't taken away the freedom to complain about it... yet.

Peace

Last edited:

CaptainTrips

Wow I guess I am in the Minority in that I Like cops for the most part. Yes there are some that are too aggressive and such but most of them are doing their job which is not easy.
they are there to uphold the laws which is not inline with this board but it is still there job. Most of the ones I know realize the Pot laws are not working. But they do not get to decide which laws they want to enforce and which they don't.
Peace

They don't? Seems to me they can look the other way when it is convienent for them...

S

sparkjumper

People that think cops are stupid have never been incarcerated lol.There's nothing stupider than a dept of correction's officer.Those I have an intense dislike for compared to your average streetcop

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Cops are people, there's good and bad. Although one gets pissed when busted, cops are usually the first ones called when one gets ferked up by a civilian.

TacoSusio

Cops are people, there's good and bad. Although one gets pissed when busted, cops are usually the first ones called when one gets ferked up by a civilian.

Yep, you need the police report number for the insurance co. Other than that, they are fucking worthless.

C

Classyathome

They don't? Seems to me they can look the other way when it is convienent for them...

Yup - in my area, leo and family get the courtesy ride home instead of dui.

My city. Chief of leo "forgets" to file paperwork on time, and leo that has over a dozen female complaints of sex assault walks.

My city. 2 white leos that arrest and hold a black guy - despite the fact they were looking for "white" robbery suspect, and the black guy had just got off a bus into town. Wouldn't even interview the bus driver that offered to alibi the poor bastard. Took the guy 3 days to get bailed out, another month to prove he wasn't the dude they were supposed to be looking for. Chief refused to press actions.

Toronto. leo racks up charge after charge, assault, drugs, theft. Couple years later he's still on paid leave, no prosecution in sight, and he's moved to another town, and racking up more charges.

Vancouver. leo preplans to taser a dude, do it, lie about it under oath. Change their stories when video comes out showing they lied. No charges.

leo is licence to steal, rape, break the law - just don't rat out a fellow leo, or they'll shoot your ass. But that thin blue line is thicker all the time, and for the most part WE are on the wrong side of it...

ninjashoes

I've met some that were cool dudes, very chill, let me off the hook just because I was young. Then I have met others who were pure Gestapo.

Just depends on your luck, people are different, all cops are not the same but yeah many are mean from having such a hard job and then some are just hall monitor-bully-gestapo types.

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Well they are three different types of cops:

1. Your old school doughnut eaters.
2. your new school steroid abusers
and
3. The little man that got the shit all his life and now he's ready to give the shit!

There is just to many laws.... at least one to many!

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
The POLICE Force of 'merka is being MILITARIZED........ In fact, all life's aspects in the USA seem so....

Like Politicians, Anyone who really wants the job, should be disallowed to perform it...

I view Leo'S with extreme distrust.. As people, they are usually megalomanical, from being so "Entitled," and usually "Lord" it over all they meet.

Like as if they are UNELECTED leaders, with NO training. At least where I live - in the Lowlife Norcal Town with the most LEO presence in CA.... And rightly so, believe it or not. It is also Sex-Offender Central, and Inbred-Shitball-Criminal-thief Central.

Some cops are power hungry bitches.

But some are just regular joes trying to make a living. They're job is to catch me...

I just see this really as a game ya know? Cops and Robbers so to speak Lol.

Some are nice, they're just doing their job and keeping everyoen in line...