What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How do you like to smoke your weed?

cnalfonso

I just like to smoke period!

Blunts are a top fav. So is this piece that I have... It is a bubbler with a perk that I named Absolem. He does a very nice job. I do also enjoy Roor bongs. Smoking out of a hookah with mint sheesha is also pretty delicious.

Smoking is just amazing <3

e4ian

Little Fattys With Tobacco All over the house.. Never outside,cant really where i live.
Use to do 2l coke bottle bongs in the bath lol.. The warm water really makes the toke blast you .. Bottle bongs are hard core lol. hmmmn in the mood to do again..

little fatty :biggrin: [well, bit skinny that 1 ]

ObtuseRabbit

i prefer a pure chronic joint. always hits so smooth and doesn't detract from the taste.

don't get me wrong though, bongs are a close second.

e4ian

Socially i prefer fancy joints with a "roach" in [piece].And Bongs Vaporizers etc
On my own i add the Ganja to my hand rolled cigarette's..
MAKES THE BACCY WACKY :biggrin:

Id use a bong to test the weed though 100% [and Neat of course]
Nice to have a Bong now and again.:bigeye: :)

I've hooked my Arizer V-tower extreme vaporizer with glass on glass fittings to my bong. I fill her with ice, then put a small amount of good bud loaded with a big dab of honey oil in there. After cranking her all the way to 500, I take 4 or 5 massive rips. It's the cleanest, strongest high I've been able to consistently get in years. It works really well!

S

sweetestsin420

me?depends.i started with blunts,and i LIKE blunts,but since i smoke by myself usualy,a blunt is way to much for me only.

so a small j or my pipe or bubbler

T

Terlihat

I used to smoke joints only, I hated bongs, couldn't do them, a pipe once in a while when I was at a friends place who smoke pipes, but I found the smoke a bit rough as there wasn't a filter on the pipe like on a joint, (I used to put a cigarette filter on the end of the joint, beleive me you will still get the same high, only it's a lot smoother).
But I haven't smoked for about 4 years, I did it intensly for about 4 years and then gave up, got sick of it, and it was giving me panic attacks.
I have been in the situation where I have had a few pounds dried sitting in my house and never smoked any of it.
I have to ask people was it good and what sort of high or stone did it give you.

S

sweetestsin420

like i said,i used to be able to outsmoke ANY guy,literally,i would be able to smoke blunt after blunt of stickyyyy stuff.now i get kinda paranoid,and sometimes even self concious..idk,so NOW i only smoke maybe half a joint

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
for bud I use a vaporizer, but I do sometimes feel the need for some good joints. so I roll pure weed in a slim and long joint. for bubble hash a small glass pipe/bubbler works great.

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
I like joints. It is a cleaner smoke than a bong or pipe to me. You just burn it all away. A pipe always has tar in it.

benzo

I like joints. It is a cleaner smoke than a bong or pipe to me. You just burn it all away. A pipe always has tar in it.

i like joints too.

but I like my bong and pipes as well.

just depends on my mood.

anyways, i assume that more tar is going into your lungs when you smoke a joint, no?

since when you are smoking from a pipe, some tar gets stuck to the pipe?

Tweetybird

Bongs just need to be cleaned if they have tar. Bit of ISO. Sometimes hard to get clean. I've heard salt and/rice help with abrasion.

S

sweetestsin420

salt definitely helps^^ in another forum,thats mostly for pipes/bongs/and stuff,thats what everybody uses..salt as an abrasive,and alcohol as the cleaning solvent..

Latest posts

Latest posts