What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How do you like to smoke your weed?

phenoi3arbidoll

My BF rolls blunts up for me since glass usually hurts my chest (haven't figured out why yet), but I have been hitting bowls a little bit more often lately.

TommytheCat

I mostly use small glass pipes. I don't like to roll it up, I often feel like I'm wasting it. I'll use a bong occasionally. I never mix tobacco with my bud.

A friend of mine in the UK each time I visited him, he'd always mix his bud with tobacco. I think maybe it's more of a cultural thing? People in the UK seem to enjoy mixing their bud with tobacco more than the Americans or Canadians. Not being critical to the UK smokers, it's just something I do not do.

gwenwon

I would add some herbs.
Because I have raised some herbs with the LED grow lights, which I used for weeds when I was doing small.

I usually use my roor bong with ice and water in it. :tiphat:

Just stuff a bud in it. try not to handle them very much. :tiphat:

Suck it up. Exhale. Do it again. :tiphat:

Repeat this proccess as neccessary :tiphat:

M

MrsEvlme2

Me and the hubby smoke around a pack of joints a day. I never really liked bongs. But, we got a Roor when we went to Ams last summer and it a one hit wonder.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
was just about to say hot knife!

but thats for the desperate roach patrol...
twisted tops all day and all night...
shots of tincture occasionally.

Hot Knife!! haha brings back the day.
:woohoo:

B. Friendly

"IBIUBU" Sayeith the Dude
Veteran
Bong and a butane lighter,
smoke weed, budder, oil, hash
all in me bong, with that butane lighter everything smokes like a charm

whatever floats your boat or sinks your weed

Raw Papers are my favorite way to smoke hands down.

I also like my ROOR and side car.

For extracts (BHO, Bubble hash) I use a titanium skillet vapor swing in conjunction with the bong. I've had it for 2 months I don't know how I went so long without one! So efficient and smooth.

L

LadyCropSitter

I like to pack the bong with the whitest, stickiest buds i can find and a dash of bubble hash sprinkled across the top. It's really good when smoked while snuggled in bed watching HBO and exploring IC.

Fantastic

Edibles work great for me. Brownies. I also have a vape and use that as needed. It's made by Arizer (no affiliation) and called the Extreme.

Kirsten

Can't smoke joints - too much cough
Can't smoke pipes - too much cough

Must smoke the bong - No cough and a Boss Ass High every time.

Joints and pipes have a very short high for me as well. Bong high = hours.

GoozMan

I've recently added a breakfast shake into my morning routine: fruit, protein powder, a shot of espresso and an ounce of cannabis-infused soymilk. Sets me straight till lunchtime.

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Straight out of the labrador, it really blows the dogs mind!

Nah, glass pipes, I hate the taste of burning paper, so I avoid joints.

For oil, an Essential Vape is nice, handy and very clean. 2 hits is PLENTY!