What's new

How do you feel about Cannabis laws where you live?

How do you feel about Cannabis laws where you live?

• They're just fine

Votes: 22 8.2%
  • They're too harsh

Votes: 245 91.8%
  • They're too liberal

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
So most marijuana laws are to protect the children? Are you joking?
What if you live in an unincorporated area and have no children as neighbors? I think you live in a dream world, Cannabis laws were founded in racism and ignorance and alcohol kills more youth then Cannabis. Try protecting the children against alcohol, just prohibit it like what is done with Cannabis, everyone knows how well alcohol prohibition worked, are you insane or just naive? Legalize Cannabis for home use.
-SamS

Most laws are designed to protect the children,especially marjiuana,, SO if your state allows,cannabis in your town,, i believe their saying thay Dont give a crap about the children in that spacific town,,same,,with,liquor stores,,gun stores,,check cashing,places on every corner,,the big picture,is to give you enough rope to destroy yourself and your children,,if your aware of what their trying to do to you,,then you could have a good time.,and live your life,use their ideas againts them and SUCCEED....HAPPY GROWING..,

EastFortRock

i gotta be honest here. (actually, i always am) i don't really give a fuck about the laws these days, there are bigger fish to fry. i'm gonna go out on a limb here and estimate that probably 90% of the folks busted with weed were unlucky as hell, or doing something stupid & brought it on themselves. (riding around getting ripped, i did it too) i think the laws are gonna change, we are past the tipping point. what I want to see is the removal of cannabis from drug testing for any reason whatsoever, nada, nil, zip. no, not even for folks on parole or probation, nor kids on the football/chess team... i think that would be a much bigger step forward for freedom these days. :tiphat:

^ this. Leagalizing is nice , but stopping drug testing would actually be more important to me.

Last edited: