What's new

How do you feel about Cannabis laws where you live?

How do you feel about Cannabis laws where you live?

• They're just fine

Votes: 22 8.2%
  • They're too harsh

Votes: 245 91.8%
  • They're too liberal

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

bambi

how about those kiwi's in new Zealand " - highly illegal still and will be held this way as long as a Conservitve party is kept in govt office as is the case now,

Nz has one of the highst percentage rates for human consumption of marijuana world/wide and still declear it a dangerous substance, lol well why not fucking control it then if this be the case, so much money involved where as everyones a winner winner chicken dinner, but no,
No winners allowed for the little man, only the man who work for the Man, just this one time we could all benefit from the good things this plant has to offer.

O

Oti$

I think I live in THE most corrupt state in the USA...our last three governors are in prison. we are going medical, but the laws are fucked and,as grower, I am going to be possibly worse off now. It definitely will not be a easy to get a rec, or script, or whatever from a doctor. you will be able to get medical mj, but it definitely isn't as easy as states like Cali or Colorado.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
WAY too harsh. but then, I think pot should be like beer. if an adult wants to buy a beer, no sweat. if he wants to make his own beer, no sweat. and the law does not care if your kids help you brew your beer unless you let them drink it. just having pot in the house where the kids might find/see/smell it can get your ass in a sling. the fact is, you can make your own moonshine as long as you don't sell it or blow your house up. no, it is not legal, but they are not out there looking for you either. the time will come when the draconian attitudes of today (and yesteryear) will seem like a bad dream. I just hope to be alive when it happens...:tiphat:

LLL214

WAY too harsh. but then, I think pot should be like beer. if an adult wants to buy a beer, no sweat. if he wants to make his own beer, no sweat. and the law does not care if your kids help you brew your beer unless you let them drink it. just having pot in the house where the kids might find/see/smell it can get your ass in a sling. the fact is, you can make your own moonshine as long as you don't sell it or blow your house up. no, it is not legal, but they are not out there looking for you either. the time will come when the draconian attitudes of today (and yesteryear) will seem like a bad dream. I just hope to be alive when it happens...:tiphat:

make ethanol, not MOONSHINE !it is a fuel,not illeagle. Now let's find a way to grow weeds ,not POT !

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
death before texas...legal weed ends up costing too much due to greed and taxes...I say kiss my ass I will always grow...

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am sick to death of the hypocrisy around cannabis in the uk,,,,
police don't seem to give a fuck anymore and see it as nuiscence but if they know they will come,,,,
a family member in hackney,east London had 6 cops bust in at 6am because her mentally ill neighbour told them a load of shit,,,
after taking my nebula fluorescent and her 1 mum plant,,
the 2 older cops involved apoligised and said "if they were alone and didn't have 2 or 3 probationers with them then they would have just done nowt and left" ,,,my relative replied " please don't try to be my friend or make yourself feel better,while ya trampling all over my home",,cop said oh well! try to look at the bigger picture as you have only got a verbal caution",,,,
with all the shit going down in hackney,,she gets bothered for 1 poxy mum!,,,,cops were embarresed as they thought they were gonna find some big indoor grow,,,,it seems the police still treat it like a cat c,,,,,another lib dem quit his job because when he presented theresa may with his facts and that the uk should follow the Portugal way,,she had it taken out of the report so prof nutt all over again,,
pisses me off so much when so many out there need the medicine but cant or are not allowed,,,,barbaric,,s2

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I moved here specifically for the weed laws. I grew for 10 years in Florida and Georgia before I made the move to California. It's nice to be able to grow my own without worrying about getting caught and spending years in prison.

It sucks that it's only legal with a doctor's note, but that should change with the next election. Hopefully it will be legal here like beer and wine. They'll tax it if you buy it, sure, but you'll be free to grow your own.

J-Icky

In indiana the laws just plain suck.
And with Big Pharma basically in control of the people in power cannabis wil never be legal here as a plant. Basicaly if they do legalize it , it would only be medical and then it would only be pills, syrups or sprays produced by pharmaceutical companies and distributed through pharmacies like any other medicine.

Yes there have been pushes for medical here but thats only a few people out of hundreds and so far every attempt at it that does make it to vote get overwhelmingly shut down at the house level and will never be aloud to let the people actually vote on it.

Indiana was one of the first states to enforce marijuana laws at the start of the 20th century and witht he way things are going the laws will be enforced even after the feds would allow recreational.

N

noyd666

Tasmania , island of Australia over 20 plants is said to be trafficking, you will go to high court. fines , take =thieve your gear, suspended sentence, which has just changed, public wants the jails over flowing, not bad not going to get life like some in usa, its said Tasmanian's have two heads, well if there the law that's one for each arse hole they have,lol. the whole world is a farce regarding old cannabis. FUK EM.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
[URL="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=50910&pictureid=1322471&thumb=1"]View Image[/URL] Tasmania , island of Australia over 20 plants is said to be trafficking, you will go to high court. fines , take =thieve your gear, suspended sentence, which has just changed, public wants the jails over flowing, not bad not going to get life like some in usa, its said Tasmanian's have two heads, well if there the law that's one for each arse hole they have,lol. the whole world is a farce regarding old cannabis. FUK EM.
damn noyd!,,,,
20 plants and its trafficking,,,,what a liberty,,
is that true that in oz if you get caught with a hydro set up rather then plants in soil then you get hammered at court?,,,,if yes,,then that's bollocks,,makes my blood boil,,,,,,s2

waveguide

Veteran
so much pissing and fiddling all year for microscopic quantities. give me one 5 gallon can and a summer, i'd have enough smoke for every day all year. 20 gallon i'd be set for 2-3 years.

but no, that would cost me like $4k at a dispensary, for want of a freaking 5 gallon can in the sun.

lumberjack.mr

Anslinger- can not believe people boughtthis crap!

Anslinger- can not believe people boughtthis crap!

anslinger.jpg

ShaggyMan

I cant even buy beer on sunday! My state is old school to the bone baby! An article was done in the paper recently that stated we would be the last, if ever, to legalize in any fashion.
I'm still hopeful though. My thought is that the money (greed) will make this decision easier for my state. When they realize how much money they can make selling $60grams like WA. ugh

LLL214

indiana law

indiana law

In indiana the laws just plain suck.
And with Big Pharma basically in control of the people in power cannabis wil never be legal here as a plant. Basicaly if they do legalize it , it would only be medical and then it would only be pills, syrups or sprays produced by pharmaceutical companies and distributed through pharmacies like any other medicine.

Yes there have been pushes for medical here but thats only a few people out of hundreds and so far every attempt at it that does make it to vote get overwhelmingly shut down at the house level and will never be aloud to let the people actually vote on it.

Indiana was one of the first states to enforce marijuana laws at the start of the 20th century and witht he way things are going the laws will be enforced even after the feds would allow recreational.
I used to live in MICHIGAN CITY ,
and I found that the majority,,,,of the people are getting younger in politics, but need MORE support from users to simple VOTE THE negative reps out,and more responcible politishioners in, SO GET ALL YOUR FRIENDS TO VOTE .:peacock:

X

Xray Kimono

Any law about a plant is just silly, so I choose to ignore them no matter if the law is in favor of it or not.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There's not one location on this earth where cannabis laws are acceptable.

Only laws the seeds care about are the laws of nature!
Seeds don't comprehend any spoken language.

Natures laws will always rule over man's.

sgbfcoop

I think California has a long ways to go yet. We are operating on this this "medical flag" and a lo of forced vocabulary and no real business model while other states are reaping the benefits of what was started here in 1996. We got our med cards and stopped caring.

Meanwhile in Uruguay....If you havn't started working on your 2nd passport that is the place to get yours. When California gets cold you can always follow us down there.

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
They really suck here in GA. It's never going to change until we get rid of all of the native southern politicians. I fucking hate it here!

RF

Kook

hey everyone I live in France and laws are strict about cannabis , all is forbidden , plants, grass ,seeds:laughing:

Latest posts

Latest posts