What's new

How do you dispose of old carbon filters?

hashberry

you missed the point bro, what he's sayin' is tossing a
scrubber in the river is actually beneficial as it creates
a mini habitat for wildlife in the river, not at all like
tossing in a plastic milk jug filled with pit-oil.

and below is your chastising post which is a bit hypocritical
if you drive a car, use plastic products or do any number
of things toxic to our environment.

it might be a good idea to think before passing judgement.

peace, SOG

LOL, are you guys trolling right now?

Just cause they sink ships to make artificial reefs doesn't mean you should throw random shit in the river so "critters can have habitat." Are you fucking serious? lmao

Think before passing judgement. Yeah, think dumbass.

hashberry

I can tell there aren't a lot of fishermen in this thread.

I'm a fisherman. Granted I don't fish man-made lakes, I do a lot of fishing. Surf, from my boat, in my canoe on the creek behind my house.

I also am not an ass, and realize that the world's waterways don't need our trash in order to harbor aquatic life. Shit man, if it wasn't for early humans throwing all of those animal bones in the river, where would the fish have gone to sleep??

this shit is priceless.

Throwgar

Activated Carbon, aka. charcoal, aka. burnt wood. Just as much polution as a campfire. Actually, probably less, since it will bio-degrade faster. Sell the aluminum to a scrap yard to recover some of the cost.

Sure are a lot of self righteous crybaby fingerpointers on here lately.

someotherguy

Veteran
LOL, are you guys trolling right now?

Just cause they sink ships to make artificial reefs doesn't mean you should throw random shit in the river so "critters can have habitat." Are you fucking serious? lmao

Think before passing judgement. Yeah, think dumbass.
another putz unable to understand the point.

let me explain, i was commenting on the hypocrisy of douche-bags like you coming in here and self-righteously putting people down for 'littering' because it's 'bad' for the environment while you drive your car and use plastic products.

so fuck you asshole.

SOG

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
My CAN 2600 can come apart so I'm just going to dispose of the old carbon and put in some new carbon. I'll take the pre-filter off and run it through the washing/drying machines and boosh a new filter.

-Funk