What's new

How do you clean your pipe?

L

lysol

91% isopyrpoply (sp! ) alcohol ( found at cvs / walmart supercenter ) + salt. For bongs I drop 1 neodymium magnet wrapped in a towel soaked in this solution and use another magnet on the outside to control it to hard to reach spots.

slappyjack

Rinse in hot water first then into a ziplock freezer bag with kosher salt and 90% ISO. Shake shake shake.

I usually get about 10 cleanings before having to replace the alcohol and salt.

slappyjack

91% isopyrpoply (sp! ) alcohol ( found at cvs / walmart supercenter ) + salt. For bongs I drop 1 neodymium magnet wrapped in a towel soaked in this solution and use another magnet on the outside to control it to hard to reach spots.

Very clever use of magnets!

Alcohol, salt and q-tips for us. When we were using large difficult to clean bong we used rock salt in addition to the regular salt which did a good job on the tough to reach spots.

Nowadays, clean glass is too important to us for good taste so we don't smoke in anything that we can't clean regularly.

J

Jeff Lebowski

NO ALCOHOL!

Really fucking hot water, some rice and q-tips if necessary. I don't put any chemicals near my shit.

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
Grunge Off (.com)

Better than everything else I've tried and I've tried many

The only thing I use in my inline Sg tube, just pour it in your piece and wait. Overnight is best but a few hours will do. A little h2o rinse and it's spotless. The stuff is a lil spendy but reuseable at least a few times. Highly reccomended.

Mr. Tony

Veteran
that shit works good, but if i'm seshing at a friend's spot and need to clean my glass before i bounce GO may take a bit longer that iso/salt.

Erbo clean... Its a fantastic product with no remaining taste after clean and it only takes a minute. I have tried just boiling but wasn't happy with the results. Great idea with the magnets Lysol, gotta put that to work on my 24"er....

Mr. Tony

Veteran
it's not going to remove resin stains.

yeah time allowed, i don't feel like shaking my bogn with water in it for 2 weeks.

i use 99% and salt, literally 2 shakes and it's fucking spotless. not even boiling water at sea level will do that

J

Jeff Lebowski

Boiling water with a rice shake can. Will you at least try it? All of my stain free glass would beg to differ tony. It's a preference really, because you get the same results. I also wouldn't use isohash so it's not a stretch for me.