What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How do I find women smokers?

G

I feel like too many girls who'd otherwise take an interest in me don't because i toke......
just kinda dissapointing sometimes, but thats how it goes.

lots of college aged girls who smoke tend to be huge moochers. I was actually out at a party the other night and a girl asked me if i had any on me, which i didn't, so i honestly said 'no'......and before i could fill her in that with a lil patience, i could share some nice stuff with her, she states 'you're useless' and walks away. I guess i just see that as >its nice knowing upfront like that who the moochers are who just want you for your herb.

i love my dreaded up girls though :) IMHO, you can tell a good bit about someone's personaility from their dreads.

I think the best way to meet stoner girls that i've found is just find one chill girl who tokes and gradually start meeting her friends. Lots of great friendships come from that :)

I feel like just wooing with joints can be dangerous, as you don't know who genuinely wants to chill, and who just wants the free herb

Milano

I am a woman smoker and I would like to find other woman smokers as a friend! It's so hard if you live in a small town and don't want everyone to know that you like sometimes to smoke some pot... Everyone does it in secret!

Thank God I have boyfriend who smokes! You can say that he made me interested of cannabis. I am glad that he did! After a lots of reading about cannabis (as a medicine and as a drug) I really understood that cannabis should be legal. It REALLY is healthier than alcohol. And being high is much nicer than being drunk ;)

Maybe you guys should initiate your girls to cannabis? Tell her real facts about it and after a while ask if she liked to smoke with you. Or at least if she wanted to smoke with her own friends and get to know cannabis on a that way.

G

Lay down naked outside any large gathering of women(Not recommending outside of a NOW meeting though)..cover yourself in buds..whichever one that doesn't make fun of you but comments on the buds is the one you want. If none do, go with the one that says "That's the largest I've ever seen" .

Closet Funk

CeRtIfIeD OrGaNiC!
Veteran
What would be better then have a kickass down to earth chick that loves to smoke and grow. It seems like that's are growers dream girl. The way I see it is that everthing happens for a reason and that special someone will come around the way one day if it's meant to be. I won't even waste my time with chicks who don't smoke. She's not for me if she don't smoke. Growing is not a big deal as long as she accepts the fact that I do. If she likes to grow then that's a major plus.

GreenGeek

Don't give up guys,

after 3 1/2 yrs of being single and sorting thru hundreds of candidates, I finally found me a "Cool" girl on myspace worthy of keeping, I would say I really lucked out, shes hot! and 9 yrs younger, (I'm 44), has no kids, and is unable to have kids (I don't want kids) and neither does she.

good thing is she doesn't smoke. but she is cool with what I do, open minded!

Advice to the guys, try craigslist and or myspace, but it will definately be a lot of work, meeting the ladies, talking, testing waters etc etc.

over the course of the past 3 1/2 yrs, I would say I've met about 100-130 ladies, one gal that was smoking Hot was a Federal Agent! she liked me, but I had to delete her fast, and made some BS excuse not to see her agian. (Whew)

agian, it takes a lot of hard work. Also, I am a programmer/webmaster, and have given a lot of thought to making a web site for us guys and gals to meet each other, it would be free of course!

Or you could of course hang out at your local Hydro shop. and approach the girls there, where I am at, there is a few chicks that pick up there stuff here, but damm it, they all had b/f's or Hubby's!

anyways good luck guys. and keep searching! she's out there.

Vermonster

Funny...last night my wife tells me that i need a girl that smokes...i was like you knew me when you met me and i am exactly the same....she never smoked said it used to make her feel paranoid, but when we did tour she did plenty else...was more of a fein then me sometimes...however that all changed when we had our kid, which i totaly respect. i do not think i could deal with someone like myself as a partner, we would fight over shit. I just wish she could understand my need to relax and since MJ is the only substance i can take due to my past over indulgences with liquior and the entire array of .....the growing has been a huge point of contention...once she puts an end to that i may have to stop becaus ei refuse to buy what i could afford and i aint paying 600 a week to smoke someting of the quality I am accustomed too....the most annoyng thing though is i give her cousin sister and my brother in law atleast a free 1/8 a week and its cool that they are all getting high and i am like there hero because they get free shit that is quote better then anything they have ever scene and yet i get my balls broken for smoking it myself. Plus i cannot pay for anything with proceeeds from growing...so annoying. like lets go on vacation, no i am not using that money its illegal! money is money baby! NO! ahh the joys of marriage

Saelin

just remind her that it will never be "legal" money as long as someone else is making money by keeping it illegal.
might as well enjoy your piece of the pie if you're making some eh?

peacenik

I'd say 90% of my female friends currently smoke. Some that don't now, used to but stopped when they had children. I have noticed a gap in the age groups. My over 40 friends mostly do and ones under 30. Guess it's just that middle group of gals that just aren't doing it.
Growing is a whole other story! Very few women I know who are active in the garden. Trimming, watering, not much of the heavier work.
But it's all good!

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
man, everyone knows that women who partake of the herb wear a pink ribbon all the time so you can id them, wtf did not u know that?

HillBilly Green

I started to read the whole thread but they were pretty dated so I just jumped to the end. Seems the problem continues today a year or two later. I am recently divorced after 16 years of marriage. I told myself I was gonna be a whore when it was over ... Ha easier said than done for me a 43 year old progressive redneck who smokes chronically and grows.

I have no doubt that I can attract any woman for a small amount of time until my hidden gene rears it's head. I also have no doubt that there are women who smoke out there but finding them is the biggest problem. I can't figure women out still to this day.

This may be simpleton thinking but the whole process is so hypocritical. I see it this way you are gonna have to go out and socialize or it's not gonna happen, But your whole approach is a lie most of the time because if you are like me you are wondering when you are gonna break the news.

Maybe one of you women can explain this to me. There is this guy where I work, Ok he is a big overweight redneck with some charisma that slightly attracts women. He is married and about the only thing that comes out of his mouth is sexist remarks geared to impress the women who might be around at the time. He sickens me but I was stumped as to why all the women seemed to attracted to this moron. So I asked one of the ladies why. Her answer was they don't really like it. So why do they giggle and laugh every time he does it. It's all just so confusing to me but I am in no hurry for now.

:rant: Had to get it off my chest .. Thanx fer listening

Buddle

Veteran
Hillbilly.....they are probably just pacifying him to protect themselves.They probably are very uncomfortable and laughing is their best defense.You seem like my type for sure..I'm a real country bumpkin.LOVE my gardens..indoors and out..She'll come along..Keep the faith..and don't change who you are as long as you're proud of who you are..Peace Buddle

HillBilly Green

I know Buddle but I don't understand it. I mean if I go out and have to lower myself to this standard then I am doomed because I couldn't pull it off. Maybe I can't see through it though. Oh well :D

Thanx for yer comments Buddle.

smokedoja

Bex Bissell said:
I'm with Hellboy. Once lost and never to be found again.

junit said:
Ditto....... Lost the one..... *STUPID ME*... Dont think ill find another one as hardcore.

same here, my 2nd girlfriend was off the charts.... no way ill find anyone near as cool.... im such a stupid fuck for fucking things up!!!!

anyways now i just find myself comparing every girl i date with her!

it sucks!!!

buzzerd

crazy crazy thread, and as being as they say single and stuck in the 70's sometimes you have to roll with the flow, i was married for 15 yrs and freaked at even thinking about dating again i mean where to start? And as an added attraction i grow a plant that can cause alot of problems if caught and you know the rule tell no one,not a sole. so you can either decide to bend the rules in the begining which opens you up to alot of gossip and the cats out of the bag, girls do talk just as bad as men do or don't look.
Now i've been single for almost 10 yrs now and did have a nice relationship with a lady that did'nt smoke pot and never been around it let alone know some one who grew it i did'nt dump it on her all at once but i eased it into HER enviroment and soon after this happened and we split up soon after
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=13932 and i have recently just started posting again and i still grow leagaly,i'm still single, but every once in awhile i twist up a couple of really sweet smellin indica leave one in my shirt pocket and before you know it one of the ladies find me we have a laugh and a smoke and i've met someone new who smokes but i have not found the ONE shes out there we just hav'nt met yet.
hopefully one day i'll meet her and we can share growing together you never know who you can learn from

smokedoja

i dont know where ur from.....but around here the only people who go to bars are people who drink and smoke cigarettes...

not cool stoners

but i live in a "uptight conservative rich assholes" college town

G

How do I find NorCal Women smokers....?
A little gamey.....

How do I find NorCal Women smokers....?
Same as Men smokers, either on the couch, or in front of the Fridge...! lol

How Do I find NorCal Women smokers....?
A more effective way to cook than broiling....

How do I find NorCal Women Smokers...?

(this is the one that will make you all either love me or hate me)

They are the ones blocking the elephants.....

Sorry.

Last edited:

HillBilly Green

So IcySurfer are you trying to say that all NorCal women stoners are, ... ahem ... a lil lazy, overweight etc ... then the single male NorCal stoners shouldn't have a problem right. At least they admit to being stoners unlike the women from the Bible belt. The ones that do around here are already taken. Outside that just the talk of it around here is taboo. It has really made me reconsider my stoner life. It is now so entrenched in me that I feel I would be abandoning who I am. I refuse to that ... at least for now. :D

Another strike against me is I refuse to raise another man's kids again only to have them abandon me after their mother left. It's like I never existed in the first place. The ol step dad syndrome.

Latest posts

Latest posts