What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How do I find women smokers?

deano

ya it's coo having a girlie that roasts but when she's moochin off your stash all the time it kinda sucks (hate to sound greedy) however, it's definitely a cool experience getting toasted and sharing that experience with a girlie :) i have no problem meeting stoner chicks, just need to find one that has her own herb every now and then!

and i <3 phish!

p.s. try smoking a j or a blunt mid coitus sometime :chin:

Last edited:

afropips

Hiya,
I find the lady stoners "wicked in the bed!"

Lucky or Unlucky I have that kind of face that has :-
"SMOKER" stamped in Big Green letters on the forehead.

NB: If you are not Happy then Travel Wide.....

G

Are there even females around the age of 18-25 that actually enjoy growing?

If so PM me, im cute :wink:

sillyphilly

Women smokers!

Women smokers!

god has made plenty! just look for the earthy type,ie, hemp clothing,burnt red eyes and a grin from ear to ear! thats how i found mine 11-12 yrs ago! or maybe it was my burnt,red eyes ha ha good luck and happy hunting! sillyphilly :joint:

AbbieDoobie

I may have actually found someone. I went on www.bbpeoplemeet.com and found me a gal! She's a teacher and says she has some dro. LOL! Well, one step at a time. See what she thinks of the Rezdog SourD. Yowza! I may have an in. Thanks, Rez!

~Abbie :joint:

junit

Ditto....... Lost the one..... *STUPID ME*... Dont think ill find another one as hardcore.

it's really a shame...female stoners, friends or lovers are some of the coolest people on earth when it comes to anything. Even if she's what i like, i won't try anything because i'm satisfied

G

:yoinks: chicks that blaze are a hard find. i see some hottie on 420girls.com ...lol i want one

wolfshadow

Ya bunch of stoners!!!:D..LOL,he,he.. I see we stoners all have one thing in common.Atleast us single ones. "we be hanging out in the women forums".

Actualy I was fixxing to start A thread over here.I came straight out of the swamp back in 02.I had been in the swamp for 5 years straight,growing,hunting artifacts.Just being a wild ass country boy. I met this girl ,,
{who felt sorry for me and wanted to feed me} She showed me how to use a PC,and I aint been right ever since!!:D. I mean this girl was colledge educated.To make a long story short. 4 years later? She has become a crack head and lives out of her car. I refused to go that route and have tried to help this girl many times.She became very dangerouse to my well being and security,and now I am going back to the swamp from wence I came.....

Except this time I go with satilite feed and a laptop:D..
peace!!
<<ws>>

reefermadness

i just want an intelligent girl who has a good grip on her emotions, who is intense and knows how to maintain balance in a relationship. i want a girl with beautiful, penetrating eyes who is spiritual, but not religious; open-minded, but not to the point that her brains fall out; focused and driven, but not to the point that she rides the asses of others and cuts other people off in the process, totally empathic to how they feel and blind to who they are. i want a girl who talks and listens -- and to whom theese things are inextricably connected; meaning, true conversation that helps both parties grow. i want a girl who accepts me as i am and supports my will to change. i want a girl who's a freak in bed.

FormerOGer

reefermadness said:
i just want an intelligent girl who has a good grip on her emotions, who is intense and knows how to maintain balance in a relationship. i want a girl with beautiful, penetrating eyes who is spiritual, but not religious; open-minded, but not to the point that her brains fall out; focused and driven, but not to the point that she rides the asses of others and cuts other people off in the process, totally empathic to how they feel and blind to who they are. i want a girl who talks and listens -- and to whom theese things are inextricably connected; meaning, true conversation that helps both parties grow. i want a girl who accepts me as i am and supports my will to change. i want a girl who's a freak in bed.

LMAO. Did I see a "just" in that first sentence? Just? Dude, thats a hell of a laundry list to include the word "just."

You: "I just want a perfect human being all around. I want a girl who's beauty is so stunning I am awestruck just looking at her eyes. And she must be brilliant. And have amazing social skills. And has taken personal blowjob instructionals from Jenna Jamison.

And fuck church, too."

ME: I "just" want a girl who enjoys my company and vise versa. Hopefully she enjoys having sex w/ me, and vise versa. Occasionally, a sandwich(toasted, if time permits) would be an amazing bonus, but is not neccesary.

Now in that list the word "just" is sensable.

b8man

Veteran
I've just broken up with a girl because she didn't understand that smoking weed was not just a phase.

Really miss having a stoner gf to be honest. I think the next one is going to have to pass a few ganja related tests before she's even given consideration. The pure and innocent girls just will never understand.

*sigh*

G

I'd like to meet anyone else who grows..lol..The only people I know that grow are folks I've met here with the exception of a few.I know a lot of smokers..lol.. :headbange

Last edited:
My advice? Do your thing, pursue what you want in life, get yourself together and try to meet someone through friends, I would think, would be the best way. Meeting people via the internet has been a disappointment for the people I know who've done that.

Smoke68

As will the 5-0.. but hopefully it's a chick cop... and she smokes/ grows... and loves my wacky sense of humor.... and my spontaniousness... but if all goes like that, then I'm set for life:):):):)

Nubie Biatch

space cowgirl said:
My advice? Do your thing, pursue what you want in life, get yourself together and try to meet someone through friends, I would think, would be the best way. Meeting people via the internet has been a disappointment for the people I know who've done that.
:yeahthats

She put it best.Things tend to work themselves out. Just push towards your goals in life and the other pieces will fall into place. Match.com....No Thanks! I like to meet someone in person before I promise to marry them.

Latest posts

Latest posts