What's new

How did you come up with your nym (name) and avatar?

buteo

Premium user
Veteran
we were younger when we started doing this :) I live thru the Rockefeller Drug Laws growing dope

they here in New York were handing out 1 year to life like it was candy for a roach in the

ashtray :(

the took down 70 plants in my backyard in 2022 and no one went to jail, no paper work

not long ago they would have taken my place

things have change a bunch in New York
Ive got over 15 years, things changed much sooner since i started. Other things didnt change. But we will stay in cannabis realm xD.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Snapped this pic red tail long time ago. must’ve caught the birds attention staring right at me.. If you look up in the sky, & see a hawk around here it’s going to be a red tailed hawk (and surprisingly it’s not uncommon anymore to see a bald eagle in my area. )
IMG_2492.jpeg

laszlokovacs

Funny how so many of these nyms are just amalgamations of random stuff in our lives when we signed up.

I was watching a movie and I kept getting distracted by my pathetic looking plant and it's sad chlorotic leaves (dont judge it was my first seedpop). The movie was Pierrot le Fou, typical old movie where guy is disillusioned with his life and gets out of dogde. Leaves his wife and kid for the hot babysitter, very french.

Anyway theres one scene where he keeps changing his name multiple times and one of the ones he uses was Laszlo Kovacs, and another part where theres some random dude named Laszlo Kovacs mentions hes exiled in France after being chased by the Americans. Name sounded cool and was stuck in my head so when I registered here a few hours later I picked it because it seemed like something with 0 connection to my real life persona. Its also an alias used in a couple Godard movies also with Belmondo I'm pretty sure. Now I guess I could post my full name and address here and it wouldn't fucking matter one bit since were legal here in NY.

The real Laszlo Kovacs was a really good cinematographer and did a couple of great movies. Easy Rider for one.

endgegner

Endgegner means final boss in German. Hence, I took the Bowser picture.
In Germany you sometimes say Endgegner to somebody or something, that makes trouble (youth slang).

Martin Frost, one guy of the Darknet marketplace Wall Street Market once said:
"Das Finanzamt ist (der) Endgegner".

This means:
"The tax and revenue office (or IRS) is the final boss."

But I already said this before I heard the quote of this guy.

CharlesU Farley

Martin Frost, one guy of the Darknet marketplace Wall Street Market once said:
"Das Finanzamt ist (der) Endgegner".

This means:
"The tax and revenue office (or IRS) is the final boss."

But I already said this before I heard the quote of this guy.
In Italian organized crime here in America, this is the term they use:

capo di tutti i capi

Essentially it means boss of all bosses.

For me, that is life with my wife Harley. :LOL: