What's new

How can these be Chemdawg 91?

Hindu Killer

Veteran
The D is very tasty and potent...no doubt...but I had some X's of the 91 and D that were very good.....An Affie #1 was the parents.....of these paticular X's. Would sure like to know more about the 91.....what I tasted smelled like rotting meat...would stink up the room quick!

About Rez's gear..had some of the Bx2.......had a bit of the D flavor and good stone........Think there are some more Bx's in order to get it there.

Last edited:
B

Brad

who the heck is loompa??? people need to stop adding there names on cuts they had nothing to do with, there is only one chem 91 , and that is from chemdog

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
LMAO............love these threads....hopefully....well....this will be weeded out......pun intended.......BB ;).............MOneY

thanks for posting about how skunk va is a guy not a skunk strain... also loompa is a well respected grower,he is on the cabanna.. his cut came from oregon by the way. from some deadheads.. i know i talked to him directly about it when my "buddy" was bringing it into the equation. i can grab it and run it t anytime... i just prefer to stay with the skunk va cut as i know its origins.. and hem told me himself it was wore out.. and the D was better.. i think he meant as in how vigorous the D was compared to the 91.. but i have seen and heard of how nice the 91 can yeild when dialed in..

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what is the difference between the 91 and the D.......they sound exactly the same,,but D is better for vigor,,,,,whats the deal??

Pbud

D is strongest! The 91 is closest in taste and smell of the original dogbud that jb sent chem in 91 and the seeds were found. The #4 yields the most. That is only my opinion though. Also after chem sent joebrand those four seeds i think he had a couple left.

eyexcel

what pbud said...d yields well too though. d is over the top and 91 is chem the way it was intended, the original one that set the standard with that distinct flavor and smell thats just addictive...d is a more very pronounced version that can be too much for some but for chem lovers its just the rocket fuel they were lookin for. either one is a blessing. the 4 is great too. the 4 is more for the people who dont particularly like the /the chem / diesel thing...its more, i guess piney/limon complex and not as offensive diesel funk. a good yielder too.

G

Greyskull

I am going to be picking up a real deal verified 91 Chem this evening!!! Woohoo
THANK YOU 2008 FOR BEING FUCKING AWESOME TO GREYSKULL

Nughit

Are any of the chem cuts in the Ca. MMJ co-ops real or just all s1 clones? I have what is being sold as Chem D in veg right now. It came from OGorganic. Anyone know what the deal is????

eyexcel

D and 4 have been passed around cali for a couple years now...wouldnt surprise me if the med clubs had the real deal as far as those two cuts...but now there is rez bx beans and so forth that makes it more confusing. Doubt youll find the real 91 out there though. People should try to keep their cuts labelled as properly as possible to avoid confusion but some peeps just dont care that much or want to cash in on the name...

Sir D

sooooooo

sooooooo

so where do you get the 91? is it available like the d is?oh and anymore info on the 4 would help i might be able to get my hands on it. Thats good its a yielder any other info would be great

Last edited:

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
dont think the 91 is avail anywhere.......just close knit......ah ha' but wich 91'....................lmao.................

wick650

The Docta Cut and the Apothecary cuts are the Chem 91 cuts that are availble in the clubs right now. More often its the Docta cut than the Apothecary as well.

Differences between chem '91 and Chem D...
Chem 91 is lanky and a sativa in effect and style of growth. Chem 91 smells more like sour d or O.G. Chem D grows more short and stout, the d usually smells more "nasty" smelling than the 91, has less diesel/o.g aroma and instead more stanky type smells like body oder & garlic. I've noticed that the chem d will often come out quite different regarding its type of aroma undertones depending on its enviorment. My last indoor run smelled like garlic but the outdoor smelled more spicy with burnt rubber and fuel. Both the chem 91 and chem D yeild well.

Last edited:
G

Greyskull

Thanks again wick for sharing the stuff you got man!
happy new year!

Last edited:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Grayskull you must be getin "The Docta Cut" or "The Apothecary"......you cant be gettin the Chem91 aka va.skunk ......can you???

so the D has no kush taste, an more pronounced "stank GARLIC smell".....more indica than the 91,,,,maybe this is the afghani expresion??

the 91 has all the kush,,,with a lil stank

NICEEEE