What's new

How can these be Chemdawg 91?

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bageled j said:
just to set everyone strait.chemdawg never smoked the apothecary chem at NnJ.when i showd him nugs of the apothecary he said it MIGHT BE IT.then he smoked a bone of skunkVA and said without a doubt that the skunkva is the real 91 chem.and the fact that the skunkva and apothecary r differtent says it all.i and two other prople were there so only we can coment-with facts- on that subject.i want to set the record strait once and for all since jb isnt posting anymore.i have flowered out the docta,apothecary,skunkva chems.the only one that r verified chem91 is the skunkva.all others r bag seed or outcrosses.i can't say it enough times.jb and i r the only people to flower out(as of this moment)all of these cuts trying to see if they r all infact 91chem.ONLY THE SKUNKVA IS REAL 91.hope this helps

cool...so there it is...

its still a shame nither of them guys have don any crosses themselvs

Grizz

Veteran
englishrick said:
cool...so there it is...

its still a shame nither of them guys have don any crosses themselvs
they have done a lot of crosses,, there listed all over the old pages, dig deep you will find them.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
but its not like i could geta hold of .....chem91 x somethin nice....an i would only trust it if it came from joeb or someone real close..

Trezdawg and Chem Double D seem to be the best bet for chem at the mo.....

id love to try a real 91 cross

just like bageledj said once you smoke the 91 you know...i smoked it with chem. the rest are what they are, not the real deal...and i smoked the apoth chem and docta both sd hybrid or chem hybrids at best.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i wish someone would give him a load of wickid polen,,,,,, and say "pretty please" from me,,,:),,,slap out some real 91 crosses

D

dirtbucket

chem strain

chem strain

Where did Rez. get the chemdog? Is it a contender? I dont have all the connects for cuts that you guys have but I have heard so much about this strain. The o.g. kush is another one that has this mystery about it? How does a newbie get ahold of some of these elite strains? I am a cardholder but dispensaries are not legal in my state. I have purchased seeds from reputable banks but none of the strains seem potent enough to me. I have a mean tolerance . I do like growing from seed and am thinking of getting some of Rez dogs gear from seed botique. If I order the Chemdog will I really get the true Chemdog? To be honest I dont care about the names of all these strains, I just want to get ahold of some potent and flavorful genetics.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
in 1991 Chem himsef germed a seed from a bag of extreemly good weed,,that turned out to be the Chem91.aka.vaSkunk

in 06 joe brand was in posetion of the last remaining seeds from that 1st bag of weed.......they were germed an labled,,,,the keepers turned out to be a plant labled "D" and a plant labled "4"....they are the ChemD an Chem4 clones in curcuation...

Rez is rockin the D...

mosthigh125

englishrick said:
in 1991 Chem himsef germed a seed from a bag of extreemly good weed,,that turned out to be the Chem91.aka.vaSkunk

in 06 joe brand was in posetion of the last remaining seeds from that 1st bag of weed.......they were germed an labled,,,,the keepers turned out to be a plant labled "D" and a plant labled "4"....they are the ChemD an Chem4 clones in curcuation...

Rez is rockin the D...

PLEASE STOP REGURGITATING INFO YOU HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE ON. IT ONLY CONFUSES PEIOPLE MORE.

dirtbucket said:
Where did Rez. get the chemdog? Is it a contender? I dont have all the connects for cuts that you guys have but I have heard so much about this strain. The o.g. kush is another one that has this mystery about it? How does a newbie get ahold of some of these elite strains? I am a cardholder but dispensaries are not legal in my state. I have purchased seeds from reputable banks but none of the strains seem potent enough to me. I have a mean tolerance . I do like growing from seed and am thinking of getting some of Rez dogs gear from seed botique. If I order the Chemdog will I really get the true Chemdog? To be honest I dont care about the names of all these strains, I just want to get ahold of some potent and flavorful genetics.

No you will not get the true chemdog.. Rez only has backcrosses for seeds, sorry.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mosthigh125 said:
PLEASE STOP REGURGITATING INFO YOU HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE ON. IT ONLY CONFUSES PEIOPLE MORE.

there was a new dude back there and he asked about the D Rez has,,,,all i did was help him, i quicky explained the 91,D,4..

was my last statment inacurate??...

its pretty much the same story from the thread "Chem101".....was it H&L who wrote "Chem 101"

JJ-NYC

bageled j said:
i have the skunkva and newly acquired 91 going side by side right now.the only difference is that the skunkva cut is kinda worn out.
I'm just wondering, what's worn out about it?

Big Ricky

bageled j said:
as jj said the only real verified 91chem is the skunkva.strait up.i have grown the apothecary,docta and skunk va.i can say that the only one that even remotely smells or tastes like real chem is the skunkva.elites looks to eirely similar to the apothecary(they both get autumn colors when flushed).there is also another 91 that was just acquired from a friend of chemdawgs that has held it since 95-same person the non TMV infected D cut came from.i have the skunkva and newly acquired 91 going side by side right now.the only difference is that the skunkva cut is kinda worn out.people should investigate there sources before going and telling and keep telling people all these other cuts are infact verified 91.there is only one or two sources for the verified chem 91 cut and if u didnt get it from them u dont have a verified cut.hope this helps

peeking around.

worn out as in degenerated? she is tk's lezzy sister for sure.

Last edited:

bageled j

^^^^ hey hey-u hit it on the head lezzy sis for sure.lol.skunkva isnt worn out its just finiky-worn out was a bad word for it-she cranks when done right and healthy-i have yet to get her to what i call acceptable-mabey after a couple more runs.was gunna ask u if they were lookn similar to your girl as well.all these shits r related.to funny.

funny u won't catch me posting on anything but this subject.lol

Last edited:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mikiemikee said:
chemdog found the D and the 91. jb found the 4

hey mikie,,,thats very interesting,,,i thought joeb found both the D and 4 in the 06 batch of seeds....i emigine joeb did 1234,,an Chem did A,B,C,D...thats cool

thanks for correcting me, i like the local weed history,,as im sure many other peeps reading this thread will too,,,

niceone mikie...respect

Rudedewd

One small point, chem 91 isn't also known as VaSkunk. VaSkunk was a dude that chem traded with and chem hooked him up with chem 91. Just so people know that chemdog 91 isn't related to skunk.

ElGato

Veteran
also......the Loompa/EGBco 91' cut has neither been confirmed or denied as "real" by any of the chem crew

so it's authenticity remains dubious....but not confirmed either way.
i do know that Loompa recieved the cut from deadheads in washington state, not from any online source

everything i've ever read...even from chem himself says that the D is better

chemdog said:
the orig 91 cut is more ogkush sour taste and the sister is a thick expanding punch smoke more of a peppery taste and the chem D mybe the best yet its lemony skunky thick one hit ripped weed ive turned more people green on that shit even pros

mj