What's new

how big the plant need to be before 12/12 ?

facelift

This is the money you could be saving if you grow
Veteran
I think you should have moved the hermies to a different room if it was possible. The plant is only trying to reproduce, and the condition may not have continued. It may have switched back to producing female flowers. I've had this happen, and the plant only ended up with 10 or so seeds.

But I guess now that the males have been removed, you're remaining plants won't be infected with any stray pollen.

Nice plants!

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
your too late for that man

The yellowing, appears to be a N defic. You really dont want to be adding anymore N at 4 weeks in. Could also be a Cal lock out possibly too, but there is not too much you are going to be able to do with only about 3 to 4 weeks left.

What size pot is that in, looks small for the size of plant it is

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
just keep doin whatever you are doin.

Just about 3 weeks left, you can try to add a small amount of veg fert but it can cause problems if you over do it

TGT

Tom 'Green' Thumb
Veteran
I would give it one small dose of veg fertilizer since you still have a few weeks to bud left and now is the time the plant will gain the most mass. It looks a little too yellow for this stage of bud so it could benefit the plant some. Like Dr. Dog already warned, it is important not to over do it as it could have a negative effect if not careful.

TGT

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
Jus add a -small- amount of yer grow nutes right long with the pk 13-14 nutes. No big deal, yul be fine! I really like to see it when a first time grower makes it all the way to the end with some nice buds! Good for you! Take care... BC

Last edited:
thanks BC jah bless u :) i had 4 plants but 2 of them showed hermies and the last two i dont know i dont think thats hermie and dont care, gonna make this to the final... i had light leak problem... next time i gonna make something around the grow area. but thanks BC <3

M

moses224

If the plants already pollinated its to late to turn back, enjoy the grow. That my 2 cents im sure others would disagree. Do keep it away from your other "virgin" plants.

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
Bummer!

Bummer!

I agree with Mosses, the damage has already been done and yer close to the end, let it grow. Next time check -really- well for light leaks! later, BC

K

khaleel

how long left to harvest jah? were they pollenated by males or her by neighboring hermies or are they herm's themselves?

Latest posts

Latest posts