Votes: 26 25.2%
  • 5-7 pretty snobbie sometimes

Votes: 33 32.0%
  • 8-10 extream snobirie

Votes: 44 42.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea id say im a pot snob level 8- I really care about flavor, like a smooth tasty smoke. Really stay away from anything that tastes chemmy or harsh.

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am a pot snob level 8. Haven't touched mids or beasters in a few years, and I don't just go around smoking anything green. I have a jar next me, capped, with half smoked fat green doobies. They are emergency reserve but the jar ends up STUFFED and I give it to someone less fortunate in need. Have a bag full of shake from grams I purchased at the clubs while vending that I decide are unbearable, going to roll a HUGE fatty with it soon lol. My rolling box has a nice pile of leftovers from rolling, its gets dry and I just prefer to rape a new nug.

!!!

Now in technicolor
Veteran
your ashtray is probably still more potent than most of the street weed I see people smoke around here.

I'm not much of a snob. I won't smoke regs because it makes me lethargic and causes a headache. I prefer vaping but joints/blunts are fair game.

I avoid low quality plastic/wood pipes because of the bad taste, harshness and possibility of harmful by products.

diamondmine

If your gonna waste that much then at least make hash too make it better. But let me tell you if it isn't the best I just tell them I got an upcoming drug test.

tequila_sunrise

I'm a 9 or 10

my ashtray used to look like that, and I was at the point where I had to clean my bong before every session, it was crazy. now I have a vape and my pot snobbery reached a new height

I sincerely agree with the vape part.

Pot snobbery goes between 7 and 10 depending on desperation. I'd never smoke schwag again though...

Buddy of mine water cured a qp he got... that water was full of dirt and all kinds of nasty shit, smelled SO BAD!

I wouldnt even know where to find it on the west coast...

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
That being said, just because I consider myself a snob does NOT mean that I rip on others or put them down for not being as lucky as I am. If anything, it has inspired me to share more ... let some of the less fortunate know what is possible and really enjoy a special experience. I almost always leave some with my new found friends as well :D

peace, sg

I smoke a lot, so I left out the first part of your quote--
But the part I quoted...I not only agree with, but I commend you for--:tiphat:

Darth Fader

Pot geek - yes, pot snob - no. To me snobbery involves ego.

I won't torch & toss nugs like that ashtray pic. I'm not TRYING to waste as much as possible. I use a grinder and when sampling will pack small bowls & tap 'em out after a single hit. Same result - all green hits - without the waste - no offense.

KarmasWheele

Veteran
Pot geek - yes, pot snob - no. To me snobbery involves ego.

I won't torch & toss nugs like that ashtray pic. I'm not TRYING to waste as much as possible. I use a grinder and when sampling will pack small bowls & tap 'em out after a single hit. Same result - all green hits - without the waste - no offense.

really? now aren't you actually passive agressivly trying to offend with your ashtray remark ? just trying to get it straight

ZoSo

I'm considered a pot snob by some people. But it's not because I won't smoke shitty weed, it's because I always have something to say about how shitty the weed is when I smoke it.

There's a serious shortage of good weed where I am so most of the time it's either mexican or beasters. And while most of the people I know have smoked dank shit at one time or another, they just don't appreciate the difference. Or at least it doesn't seem like they do.

I absolutely hate how beasters are sold as chronic here. Most people don't even know what the term beasters means. They just see indoor weed and somehow assume that it's worth 50 bucks an 1/8, even if the high lasts 30 minutes.

I should have gone back east for Thanksgiving this year. At least people there know what beasters are and price them accordingly. And then headies are 50 an 1/8 and the tippy top shelf is a little more.

KarmasWheele

Veteran
Ari I believe i allready said that I give it away to hurtin heads sometimes I throw them a nugg or 2.......now how excatly is giving it away wasting it?

A

ariston

karmas not necessarily directed to you or anyone at all. I am just stating how against I am being snobby with cannabis.

KarmasWheele

Veteran
well then agree to disagree then because I am all for being a snob (but im against wasting it) for the simple reason that only the best will do for me and my friends....

A

ariston

I agree with that. I just wish people never produced low quality products, its really meaningless. Not long until harvest though ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.