What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How are dispensary growers paid?

hellfire

@meowmeowmeow do you know if the MED is allowed to inspect more than one grow a day?

Because honestly if this is true I blame the MED for tracking diseases everywhere. I would make the fuckers shower and put on a suit before coming into a rec grow.

cryptop

No License...
No vending!

I doubt anybody would rent you a greenhouse unless they saw a license.

Sorry was that not assumed? That seems like common sense to me. The licenses in CO are easy to get compared to other states, even with so many counties outlawing in many ways. I am asking about the quality of large greenhouses that are leased to licensed growers.

M

meowmeowmeow

@meowmeowmeow do you know if the MED is allowed to inspect more than one grow a day?

Because honestly if this is true I blame the MED for tracking diseases everywhere. I would make the fuckers shower and put on a suit before coming into a rec grow.

If I saw these people they hit a few I would think. :chin:
Colorado Dept. of Ag spends time especially if they pull tape and see practices deemed 'unsafe' a la pesticide removal.
Interviews and such on OSHA and AG shit with employees.

They do wear the jumpsuits.....shit we wear them as a safety precaution. Too hot is all under HPS's.

And honestly MED does what MED wants.

As for MED or REC......it's all the fucking same in a grow.
I mean yellow or blue METRC tag......same weed.

I've heard and seen some shit n less than 8 months of being a Coloradian (Is that right?....hahaha) in this weed game.

Just like many industry 'trade secrets' are methods & procedures. That's all.

hellfire

Yeah it is all the same weed and there are some very gross disorganized grows out there. At least they wear jumpsuits that's good to know. Still traveling from a disease garden to another is just unthinkable to me.

I think its 'Coloradan' hah.

M

meowmeowmeow

stoopid

stoopid

Funny I just got response from a resume sent either in Jan or from last year Nov ..... fucking twats.

This lack of sense of urgency in the cannabis industry disgusts me.

Red Bear

Well the dispensary I helped start 7 years ago finally sold, maybe now I can go back and grow again, had to wait for the old asshole "partner" to sell out.

So I ask again... how are dispensary growers paid?
I will not work hourly or based on yields and b.s. im worth 100k a year easily, I want $150k who thinks I have a chance, running 200 gravitas with 3 Gardener/hourly helpers, and a team of trimmers and housekeepers?

Colorado legal wholesale is at about 1500 per unit.
Prob pull 150 units a month...
I think what I'm asking is fair, what do you think?

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well the dispensary I helped start 7 years ago finally sold, maybe now I can go back and grow again, had to wait for the old asshole "partner" to sell out.

So I ask again... how are dispensary growers paid?
I will not work hourly or based on yields and b.s. im worth 100k a year easily, I want $150k who thinks I have a chance, running 200 gravitas with 3 Gardener/hourly helpers, and a team of trimmers and housekeepers?

Colorado legal wholesale is at about 1500 per unit.
Prob pull 150 units a month...
I think what I'm asking is fair, what do you think?

What's a unit?

Farm Hero

hahahha, "what's a unit?"

...yer unit dangles betweenst yer legs...

A big unit and two plump sidekicks is all it took before, 'spect that's still true.

As a rule: The unit bone is always connected to the LBone, an the L bone is always connected to the T bone$.

Gry

Veteran
Farm Hero; Connections in life matter !!

OP: They paid cash, it felt like peanuts.

Red Bear

Okay, I forget you guys are years behind Colorado.
"A unit is typically 454 grams" from what I hear. Your mileage suck

M

meowmeowmeow

This may seem dick-ish, but 200 lights isn't shit.
If I can remember there are around 100+ in every corridor where I work minimum.
I get a tan indoors everyday.

You have to maintain much more for 100k.

It's all in who you know where you are going.............I don't give a shit what anyone says. I see it everyday.

Hey RB I reiterate again.
It's not as easy to get what one believes they're worth in commercial, but fuck you knew that. Meh.

Latest posts

Latest posts