What's new

How a Chubby Pizza-Delivery Boy From Idaho Became a Drug Kingpin

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stupid ass kids, I am amazed they got away with it for so long.

I drive an old beat up station wagon it's all I can afford since I donate my money to charity. ;)

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
I wonder how the Pizza tasted?

encore Gypsy encore, Your Articles are great to read while toking on gods green plant and I just had to reread several paragraphs over again as a warning to anyone high make sure you read at a snails pace while stoned amigo's :bandit:

Thanks for Sharing that with us Gypsy :yes:

keke.nz

good read. definately stupid to be flashy with their millions, gotta have more of a brain than that if your going that big.

Peace keke :joint:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
from layer cake ..."And avoid like the plague, loud attention seeking wannabe gangsters who are in it for the glory, to be a face, to be a name. They don't mean to fuck up. They just do. Oh, and forgive me for stating the obvious, but stay away from the end user. They're guaranteed to bring you trouble."

flashiness is the easiest way for the cops to find people. yall heard the story of BMF the black mafia family led by Big Meech. those guys painted a target on themselves with all the lambos and exotic cars, partying, videos, rapping about cocaine. got them busted.

the guys the feds can never catch are those dudes who just stick to business and rarely anything else. keep it lowkey to not only duck cops, but also other dealers, rippers, etc.

I

InvisibleEmpire

from layer cake ..."And avoid like the plague, loud attention seeking wannabe gangsters who are in it for the glory, to be a face, to be a name. They don't mean to fuck up. They just do. Oh, and forgive me for stating the obvious, but stay away from the end user. They're guaranteed to bring you trouble."

flashiness is the easiest way for the cops to find people. yall heard the story of BMF the black mafia family led by Big Meech. those guys painted a target on themselves with all the lambos and exotic cars, partying, videos, rapping about cocaine. got them busted.

the guys the feds can never catch are those dudes who just stick to business and rarely anything else. keep it lowkey to not only duck cops, but also other dealers, rippers, etc.

98% correct, IMHO...

Flashyness/showing off or, as the gangbangers call it, Flossin', comes when you have money to just drop on stuff and have nothing else to spend it on. Yes, this can clearly lead you to be easily identified but, when played right, you'll never get popped. Now I'm not saying go buy lambos and rap about cocaine, but again, when played right you can buy yourself a nice house and a nice car and nobody would know the difference IF PLAYED RIGHT. playing it right isn't something you can define on an online forum, it's life skills + common sense + intellect + knowledge of the system

You need to be smart about it. You don't deal with end users, you leave no visible trails of evidence leading back to you and have a front - A 9-5 job or something else that can explain your income. Most don't do this, and that a lot of times is how the IRS and authorities get involved and begin to investigate...

With money you get power, with power can bring fame, and when you are faced with that...men get what they want - flashy cars, flashy jewelery, women...and it's hard to just ignore that when it's so easily attainable at times. Be smart...if you are making bank don't be dumb about shit, it's all on the individual and their life skills, someone could write a book on how to conduct yourself as a gangster and still people would just fuck up because their emotions get the best of them.

Intelligence in the drug world is hard to come by, and thats why you hear stories on the news about people being popped, crappy grow rooms rigged improperly burning down causing the guy to get busted...people running their mouth after getting arrested... there are some rules of thumb but i have to say, if you're meant to be big time, you will. if not, you'll end up in prison like 90% of the others who couldn't handle their shit. That other 10% is living large.

dragongrower

"It's funny," he continues. "Everyone asks me, 'Do you regret what you did?' And the answer is, fuck no. I mean, I think of myself as an entrepreneur, and I went about some of that the wrong way. But I've done more at twenty-two than most people do their whole lives. I partied my ass off. There were so many women. I smoked so much weed. Anyone says they regret that, they're full of shit. They're saying that to please other people. I don't care. I had a blast."

HAHA Right On, brother!!

Frogger

If they ever make a movie of this there’s going to be a shit load copycats
Maybe that’s why there upgrading the border ?

mtbazz

Its amazing how stupid people can be. If this kid had been smarter, spent less, and involved less people he could have made enough money in a year or two to last the rest of their lives and than stopped and just gotten some lame ass day gig to make it look like he had a legit source of income.

the Rock

amazing my mother in law lives near cour de lane (spirit lake) and its gotta be the meth lab capitol of america= i can see why the local police ignored the pot moving through the area to concentrate on the meth labs,there are more tweekers per capita in spokane area than anywhere in the world

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
there are some rules of thumb but i have to say, if you're meant to be big time, you will. if not, you'll end up in prison like 90% of the others who couldn't handle their shit. That other 10% is living large.

yea true..but you forgot the other small percentage of guys who arent living large...just doing their thang and getting by under the radar.
i know growers driving brand new m6s and s550s but i also know other growers driving old dodge pickup trucks and toyota 4runners... some people arent into flashy cars and jewelry...i like nice cars but i feel stupid driving them i hate how everyones always looking, and i hate jewelry and all that wasteful shit. being a grower/dealer doesnt mean you gotta hit the clubs every weekend poppin bottles lol, even though thats what most wannabes think about. i just dont understand risking your ass to make some money only to waste it away on dumb shit, ive been saving my profits for years to invest into acres, guns, etc shit that is actually useful although i do like to splurge once and a while. while my other friend who brokers consistently wastes his earnings and is damn near struggling every month. its like dude, you got a mortgage to pay and kids to feed, why are you wasting 1k to go to vegas and bang call girls and why did you waste 5k to ice out your watch when you dont even have 20k saved up!!!

back to the topic.....this shit HAS to be going on again. prices in canada are consistently around the 2k mark...and theres areas in the states where it goes for 5k easily. smuggle it by foot to the border, then ship it out of north dakota or maine or wherever you can get them through. not something i wanna do personally but for those who got nothing to lose sounds like a decent plan...

J

juicepuddle

Awesome read thanks!

Cant believe they didn't leave by 6 am, if they had they might have escaped! lol