What's new

Hovz : Your Next Door Neighbor

Hovz

Here are the five clones, sorry about the hps glow.
picture.php

What do you all think? They are almost 12" tall now and i think i will switch them to flower soon. Just found my memory card for my camera so thought i would snap a shot, later.

M

MacGyver420

count me in for this one =)

i really like your thread title; it reminds me of myself!!!!

ill be back with a more substantial comment once i read your whole thread but i just want to tag it so i dont lose it!

Hovz

Bump..
So I've been learning a lot about organic soil and i think I'm starting to get the hang of it. Here's a group shot of the ladies from yesterday. Today is day number 2 of flowering.
picture.php

So there's a lot of things that i would like to do differently such as more wattage, more plants, I'm so tired of paying for bud that is sub standard quality and would really like to grow enough to supply myself until my next harvest, I'm not sure if its going to happen this round.
I took one lady out to snap a pic last night.
picture.php

picture.php

I'll be back soon with more updates, i started a tea last night following burn ones recipe, it should be ready to use tomorrow.

Hovz

Update.. Today is day 4 of flowering, I went to go check on the ladies in the tent and they needed water and my tea had been bubbling for two days so i gave them a feeding with the tea, hopefully it wasn't too much for them, anyway ill post more updates soon with pics.

V

vipertrainwreck

Bump..
So I've been learning a lot about organic soil and i think I'm starting to get the hang of it. Here's a group shot of the ladies from yesterday. Today is day number 2 of flowering.
picture.php

So there's a lot of things that i would like to do differently such as more wattage, more plants, I'm so tired of paying for bud that is sub standard quality and would really like to grow enough to supply myself until my next harvest, I'm not sure if its going to happen this round.
I took one lady out to snap a pic last night.
picture.php

picture.php

I'll be back soon with more updates, i started a tea last night following burn ones recipe, it should be ready to use tomorrow.

looking good man. could trim up some of the lower shit if ya want (won't get any decent nugs off that anyway, and just gets in the way), but for sure that is a healthy looking gal. :respect:

Hovz

Update..

Today is day 23 of flowering already, i snapped a couple bud shots to show you guys how things are coming along.

picture.php

picture.php

I need to get some clones ready so once i chop these 5 i can hopefully put in 10-15 clones depending on the container size. That's all for now.

Hovz

Bump.... jus a lil update, today is day 35 flowering.

Heres the ladies this morning, sorry for the flash

picture.php

picture.php

Here's the veggies after i took clones

picture.php

and finally the clones

picture.php

I've never used this method of cloning before so i honestly don't know how many will survive.

Hovz

HEY BRO THE GARDEN LOOKS HEALTHY AND GREEN, COUNT ME IN ..LOOKING FORWARD FOR MORE UPDATES!!

thanks for stopping by man.

This is what it looks like when i opened the tent tonight.

picture.php

Today is day 46 flowering.

picture.php

they're startin to get some white fuzzys on top is that from the light bein too close? ill update with more later.

Latest posts

Latest posts