What's new

Housemate stealing weed!

sunset limited

Veteran
first offense:
il_570xN.335056612.jpg

second offense:
Watashi_no_Katana_by_Neni.jpg

it's pretty tough to open a jar when you've got no fucking hands.

B

blue green

put a small piece of paper on the top of the cupboard door, so that if someone opens it, it will fall.

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
I say waterboard them all until one or more of them admits.
Plus, it will rinse off the stinky one.

YES! YES! YES! I completely agree with this one, waterboard that lil bitch until he starts talking about shit he doesnt even have to! and i may be wrong for saying it but I would hose that stinky lil bitch like a civil rights activist from back in the day!

we used to have to do that shit to those stinky ass homeless bastards that came into the ER thinking that they were going to be taken care of without washing their asses. nope, had a special wash room with a hose and shower head attached

MJBadger

Veteran
You & your roomates need to lock your doors so he don`t empty you all out then tell the fucker to get out coz you don`t like thieves or stinky bastards .
You have not said it he had a deposit down for the rental .

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
I have had plenty of roommates, 8 years of college and being a bachelor, for whatever reason I have had to live with someone. In fact a family of three is moving in with me next week until they find a house near me. They are changing jobs from another state. Anyway, that is what roommates usually do.. They steal from you, eat your food, drink your booze and will even fuck your girl friend. Que pena con usted

mrcreosote

Veteran
Not to put too fine a point on it...

Fucks Sake Wake Up!

This clown is stealing from you. UNACCEPTABLE.

Time for a sitdown and be clear that this is the only warning he'll get.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not to put too fine a point on it...

Fucks Sake Wake Up!

This clown is stealing from you. UNACCEPTABLE.

Time for a sitdown and be clear that this is the only warning he'll get.
hiya nail on head,,mrcreosote,,posted the dude on the very start of this thread recommending what you state above,,seems the cat dont/wont do what needs to be done,,cheers s2

joe guy

Lol brwncow

Lol brwncow

Lol maybe confronted him and got his ass kicked and is healing from a whoopin hahaha I love when op abandons a thread and it goes off the wall funny...

MJBadger

Veteran
Maybe that bit about sodomy & the 14 1/2incher posted earlier are coming true & he`s real busy .

B

boho

Before you go running around making accusations that someone stole your stash you need proof. Small cameras that take pictures on motion detection and run on batteries are very cheap, under the $50 you lost. Buy one, hide it, and catch the theft in the act. :angrymod:

Then this is the best part. Confront the thief, make sure to give them a chance to come clean before showing them your proof. If they fail to come clean show them, and kick them out, otherwise if they tell you straight up, I would judge their response and take action then, no need to tell them you filmed them if they are honest when confronted. :)

I know some people think this may be unethical but it is your best option if you wish to find out what happened, confront the person with minimal problems, and continue on with life. :ying:

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
How did this get resolved? Did the fella get a bath? Did he learn that property rights are an important concept in our society?

Muckhole

Knock him down with a right hook then while your foot is on his throat, piss on him as he's explaining the reasons why he stole from you. If he's not the theif at least he'll get a free shower out of it

Latest posts

Latest posts