What's new

House of Ill Repute

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
damn... lookin fire brother. everybody needs some strange once in awhile.

RAGGA MON

MAKE A TING
Veteran
Cheers fellas!
Here are two new DayWrecker x Tang Tang's about to go into flower
picture.php

picture.php

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:yoinks: WOW What a thread filled with utter dankness :good:
Seriously beautiful plants Ragga, pulling up a chair for the rest of the dankness saga :D
:plant grow:

RAGGA MON

MAKE A TING
Veteran
Sweet! What's tang tang?
thanks! here is some text from steele on tang tang "The Tang Tang, coming from our Sonja line, is mostly sativa. She grows with exaggerated node architecture, allowing for plenty of light and air penetration. They often throw huge fox tailing colas, and though appear light, are quite hard and dense. They sport golden, tall standing trichs, complete with herbal aromas and super high quality head. A large percentage will turn color going from lush green/forest green to maroon, stripping the calyx’ and covering the undersides of leaves."

:yoinks: WOW What a thread filled with utter dankness :good:
Seriously beautiful plants Ragga, pulling up a chair for the rest of the dankness saga :D
:plant grow:
Thank you kindly b00m!

this looks like a fine whorehouse
I try.....thanks bombadil!

Tierra Rojo

Killin it boss man. We got a grip of those dwtt flipping right now. Exited. The Tri X Goji is gonna be silly man. As always damn fine work. Sarsaparillas n tweeds?

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like the look of Male #1 - looks super OG... Thank you - BIG TIME for showing those. Gives me a bit more look at that OG profile in a male. ESPECIALLY coming off the TK - :respect: Awesome bit of insight in there...

Might I ask what you are hoping each to add - I mean, it seems #3 looks to be for added vigor / better internodal distances in the next gen - are you thinking along these sort or lines when selecting or?

Here is a nice little OG stud I just happened to stumble across in Phillthy's marriage of Larry OG x SSCDH.

Care to share some thoughts? (sorry for the thread-jacking) Learn me, bro! ;)

picture.php

I've not used him yet...but I think a Larry Bx1 is in the immediate future - that should show me what he contributes to a gene pool. I'm hoping he breeds true for either a combo of vigor/tighter, less lanky internodes or just lemon acid potent OG funk. (little dude reeks) -Fingers crossed for both!

dank.Frank

RAGGA MON

MAKE A TING
Veteran
I like the look of Male #1 - looks super OG... Thank you - BIG TIME for showing those. Gives me a bit more look at that OG profile in a male. ESPECIALLY coming off the TK - :respect: Awesome bit of insight in there...

Might I ask what you are hoping each to add - I mean, it seems #3 looks to be for added vigor / better internodal distances in the next gen - are you thinking along these sort or lines when selecting or?

Here is a nice little OG stud I just happened to stumble across in Phillthy's marriage of Larry OG x SSCDH.

Care to share some thoughts? (sorry for the thread-jacking) Learn me, bro! ;)

View Image

I've not used him yet...but I think a Larry Bx1 is in the immediate future - that should show me what he contributes to a gene pool. I'm hoping he breeds true for either a combo of vigor/tighter, less lanky internodes or just lemon acid potent OG funk. (little dude reeks) -Fingers crossed for both!

dank.Frank
Thanks dank.F!
Initially its a 100% guessing and hoping game with the untested males....i do pick them based on traits id like to pass on, such as smell...structure etc etc.... these will be tested against 1 strain so i can firstly found out which is the more dominant male or female? and then because its the same mom being used i can then see the differences between each male and narrow it down from there.
Sling that pollen maing and good luck!

Killin it boss man. We got a grip of those dwtt flipping right now. Exited. The Tri X Goji is gonna be silly man. As always damn fine work. Sarsaparillas n tweeds?
Thanks holmes......yes sir some rillas and tweeds indeed.....hit me up whenever your schedule opens up.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey - thanks for the reply - kinda what I figured you had go on. Folks, it seems, are learning these days a bit more how to do this here breeding thing where actually making a worked line is concerned. (or at least I am beginning to understand it myself finally and now noticing those using the same approach, perhaps) YEAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Seems poly-hybrid F1 dead ends will soon be a thing of the past!

Mad respect guys...truly. Good work - keep it up.

dank.Frank