Killa ladies all around..

Cheers fellas!

Getting into some midnight wizardry...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

P

Paco

looks good brother. we gotta a couple of seeds of the say da' thay going. tons of diff la phenos going.

M

Mos Cutty

Much respect Rasta so much fire, Dread upon the mountain blazin high! Everything looks wonderful, let me sit my ass down and watch the show!
Mos:tiphat:

RAGGA MON

MAKE A TING
Veteran
Pop them seeds player! That shit should be nasty
Bam! when u get over your fear of beer hit me up

Thanks for the info Ragga looking tasty as always
thank you lobsterbush

'
I have some good news i would like to share with ya'll.....recently i was given the opportunity to start up a state supervised/regulated seed company! Financial backers finally saw the light and coughed up the goods giving me a fantastic facility and carte blanche on the operation.
This will be a an excellent opportunity/way to be able to open my genetic vault and really get to exploring and unlocking some beautiful canna gems for all.
Wish me luck!

G

guest8905

Nice sensi bro, your collie makes me want to vape some right now.....real nice pics. Enjoy the smoke. That seed cross sounds ncie too

I have a friend worked a Red dragon clone I gave him with an Alien Kush male (original non swerve alien kush btw)..hoping to find some gems

keep it irie

oh and congrats btw too, sounds real sick!

RAGGA MON

MAKE A TING
Veteran
Nice sensi bro, your collie makes me want to vape some right now.....real nice pics. Enjoy the smoke. That seed cross sounds ncie too

I have a friend worked a Red dragon clone I gave him with an Alien Kush male (original non swerve alien kush btw)..hoping to find some gems

keep it irie

oh and congrats btw too, sounds real sick!

Thanks stickky!!!

RAGGA MON

MAKE A TING
Veteran
Cheech Wizard (bodhi seeds)
Picture is @day 62 been flushing for 2 weeks will take them to about 72-75days...
picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts