What's new

House and Garden / Coco question

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran
Well I don't stand there and look at it for 15min, Im a multi-tasker:biggrin:. Besides Im not working, gardening is therapeutic

I'll remember how you say to do it in case I ever get kidnapped and chained up in some underground grow op with only H&G nutes to use.:biggrin:

AloeRuss

Crown Jewel of the Legion
ICMag Donor
What about things like Diamond Nectar, Hydrozime, Liquid Karma and Liquid Carboload? What order do they go in to the tube?

This coke nutz I am writing down and will be following to the t :)

Coconutz

Veteran
Because H&G has more calcium than anything else on the market
I use GH and it already has enough calcium in the micro bottle.
Ive never had a calcium or magnesium deficiency when properly using a complete base nute

Coconutz

Veteran
What about things like Diamond Nectar, Hydrozime, Liquid Karma and Liquid Carboload? What order do they go in to the tube?

This coke nutz I am writing down and will be following to the t :)

Add everything else first, and then skip those bottles last
peace

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran
Oh. And main question that beats them all "do I feed my plants every day"?

It's taken a long time to sink in my "soil grower mind" but the goal in coco is to have your plants begging to be watered multiple times per day at least by the time they get into bloom phase. This usually means use small containers, 1 to 2 gal. The nature of coco and feeding/watering it will draw down oxygen to the roots. Multiple feedings when you have a great root mass= Explosive Growth. :tiphat:

AloeRuss

ICMag Donor
Because of unbelievable help from coconutz and the rest of you gents here Is what I did and decided to do going forward.

Added Pro Silicate 350ml, Coco A 350ml, Coco B - 350ml, Hidrozyme - 350ml, Liquid Karma - 250, Diamond Nectar - 350ml, Root Exellerator - 50ml, Monster Bloom - 5scoops
Ended up with ph 5.8 on the dot and 1200 ppm.
I will be giving this to them daily with one day break with just flush in the middle of the week.
Thoughts?

Coconutz

Veteran
protek is good at like 1ml per gal...
Unless you have a massive rez 350ml seems excessive.
Your target ppm with H&G should be somewhere around 700-800ppm(1.5EC) if I remember correctly.
I think people do like 5-8ml per gal on the cocos/flakes
Whats the npk on the monster bloom?
Hopefully its somewhere near where the H&G boosters will get you?
I wouldnt ever flush them until the end anyway... Well, unless youve already fed them 1200ppm?

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran
I will be giving this to them daily with one day break with just flush in the middle of the week.
Thoughts?

NEVER EVER flush da coco except at the end of bloom man, even if you spill some nuclear waste on them. Flushing in coco destroys the buffer and your plants will get pissed. Scratch the "flush" OFF your list of things to do!:biggrin:

Coconutz

Veteran
I seem to remember HG says that you test the ec of the base nutes and then just follow their recommendation on their additives.
I wouldnt feel comfortable going over 1.5 even with the additives included.

AloeRuss

ICMag Donor
Thank you stoned. I will follow that to the t.

Coconutz, I naturally fed them. What did you think I mixed all that for.
I also added 2 tbs of Epsom Salt. They seem to start their usual "I need more mag" nag.

Coconutz

Veteran
lol bro
I think you mixed all that shit because you are addicted to additives or something. Im really not sure...
they probably look like they "need more mag" because you are feeding them too damn much already. Just like the last batch that didnt have a mag deficiency
lets see some pics

AloeRuss

ICMag Donor
Look bro, if you are really not sure then maybe you just chill and read what others are saying.
If you don't explain exactly what I added too much off and why, something that make sense. Something verifiable, I will as always be ignoring your posts.
If other then "loll's" and other general bulshit statements you wont tell anything that actually helps, you will be just another cloun who has nothing to do.
And naturally I wont show you anything because based on your reply you know very little on the subject. :)
Piece and Love Coconutz, Piece and Love...

Sorry guys....
Now, back to the issues at hand
Stoned40, gentleman's, did you have the chance to read my previous post? What did you think?

Ez Rider

Veteran
If you're in the US, call H&G USA tech support 855-464-4769. You'll most likely talk to Matt. He's quite knowledgeable, and extremely willing to help.

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran
Added Pro Silicate 350ml, Coco A 350ml, Coco B - 350ml, Hidrozyme - 350ml, Liquid Karma - 250, Diamond Nectar - 350ml, Root Exellerator - 50ml, Monster Bloom - 5scoops

Thoughts?

How big a rez are you adding all this stuff to? Sounds like way too much silicate no matter how big a rez. I'm seeing all the benefits of adding silica and only add 1ml per gallon. Coconutz is right on about that calmag in coco. It should get a good dose when the coco is charged before planting but that stuff is pure poison when you add it with most nute bases as I found out by killing some plants. Epsom salts for more mag is as far as I'll go and never more than 1/4 teaspoon per gal of course my 6-9 h3ads formula calls for it also. Plenty of other people have success with H&G so you stand a good chance of also doing it. Goodluck!

AbeFroman

Because of unbelievable help from coconutz and the rest of you gents here Is what I did and decided to do going forward.

Thoughts?

It would be easier to understand if you broke things down in ml/gal. Also what stage of the grow you are in. I also suggest not flushing, but rather make sure you have plenty of runoff and add drip clean to your mix.:tiphat:

Coconutz

Veteran
lol
sorry bro
I tried to help
Im just gonna sit back and watch you destroy these plants too!

Latest posts

Latest posts