What's new

Horizontal...

L

laylow

your welcome Dawgs... :)

Hey HGO missed your above post... yeah shotting powder is the shit that and drip clean are my Fav additives... check this pick out its from the stadium...

this is 1 weeks worth of new growth after adding the shooting powder... stuffs unreal...
picture.php

as for the flavor i had no more moans than normal my buds are pretty chemy anyway as i flush with shooting powder and GH ripen lol.... at least im honest... allways say im going to flush but something comes up and i have to cut it before i want to... like the last grow with the mold...

Tad disappointed with this grow as its almost the end of week 4 and i expected the girls to have filled in a little more... this could be down to the 1 gallon pot and being root bound? i dunno it was a flop from the start anyway i got some White berry going in here next run just want this one dine and dusted now... sure it will still produce some nice buds :pimp3:

hows you got your shit sorted yet new room up and running? :D

Nitelife

pretty chemy anyway as i flush with shooting powder and GH ripen lol...
Oh my was laffin like crazy when i read that...funny stuff...New pics look like your at a podium and they are your listeners,all proped up just a listening...Impressive LL! As usual.
Nite

BIGGS

Veteran
yo ll, what you reckon to the gh ripen? does it make much difference when you use it?

L

laylow

thanks nite :)

BIGGS... hey bud... i would say the benefit of ripen is it does what it says ripens your buds up... when i got my C4 beans i was looking for a 7 week strain and the description said that there was some 7 week phenos to be had... i never found one the closest i got was one that i take at 60 days it would probably go a lot longer but for what i want 60 days is my limit and the ripen makes sure its ready at 60 days.. :D without it the buds look a lot less ready so it does do what it says on the tin...

L

laylow

In coco i use it at 5ml per litre with the PH set at 5.8 and the addition of Shooting powder 2 sachets per 100L and run it for 1 week...

Was Developed by NASA to ripen up edibles that are grown in outa space... shits cosmic lol :tiphat:

L

laylow

A NOTE TO ALL MAKE SURE YOU CALIBRATE YOUR PH PEN!!!

Well got to the bottom of the yellowing....:mad: you guessed it my PH pen was .5 out so 5.8 has been 5.3 FUCKMOTHERFUCKINGFUCKER...

anyway got it sorted hopefully it wont hinder the yield to much the damage is def done as last time they was a lot bigger and fuller... ohh well you live and learn

so kids remember check you PH pens every 2 weeks!!!! i done mine only 5 weeks ago and my second one i normally use the battery died so there you have it

:watchplant:

L

laylow

To be honest i know 30ml ph down to my 300L tank is what i use but as the days go on and i use the water the ph creeps up from the weather evaporation ect so i adjust it every time i water just didnt realise how far out the pen was and made a school boy error thinking the PH had risen more than normal so over the last week probably the last 2 maybe 3 feeds i have gave them a low PH dose... ile get over it... in fact im over it...:D

BIGGS

Veteran
thanks nite :)

BIGGS... hey bud... i would say the benefit of ripen is it does what it says ripens your buds up... when i got my C4 beans i was looking for a 7 week strain and the description said that there was some 7 week phenos to be had... i never found one the closest i got was one that i take at 60 days it would probably go a lot longer but for what i want 60 days is my limit and the ripen makes sure its ready at 60 days.. :D without it the buds look a lot less ready so it does do what it says on the tin...

easy bro, think i'll give it a blast on my next crop and see how it goes. nice one, :tiphat:

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Sup LL,

sorry to hear about your pH pen woes! They are a real pain in the feckin ass at the best of times... well mine is anyway, and saying that I haven't checked it in over a month!

I was thinking about one of those pH truncheons but they cost a shit load for what they are and I was thinking they didn't need calibrating ala the EC truncheon but I was wrong lol...

Anyways how about some pics bro they always get the crowds in:cathug: hahaaaa!!

Oh yes ripen.... Cheers for the pointers bro. I use it from time to time but never use it full strength tbh, but I have been reading up on it a bit more of late and it seems you need to use it @ that strength for @ least a week on SOG sized plants (upto 3') and at least 10 days with larger plants for the effects to be apparent. I am planning on running it full strength for 7 days and then a weak molasses mix for 4 days onto straight water flush for the last feed/s.

L

laylow

easy bro, think i'll give it a blast on my next crop and see how it goes. nice one, :tiphat:

No Probs... let us know how you get on... :D

Sup LL,

sorry to hear about your pH pen woes! They are a real pain in the feckin ass at the best of times... well mine is anyway, and saying that I haven't checked it in over a month!

I was thinking about one of those pH truncheons but they cost a shit load for what they are and I was thinking they didn't need calibrating ala the EC truncheon but I was wrong lol...

Anyways how about some pics bro they always get the crowds in:cathug: hahaaaa!!

Oh yes ripen.... Cheers for the pointers bro. I use it from time to time but never use it full strength tbh, but I have been reading up on it a bit more of late and it seems you need to use it @ that strength for @ least a week on SOG sized plants (upto 3') and at least 10 days with larger plants for the effects to be apparent. I am planning on running it full strength for 7 days and then a weak molasses mix for 4 days onto straight water flush for the last feed/s.

got some new batteries for my other pen now so i got 2 back working and like i said earlier as one moves a .1 out from the other i recalabirate the pair.... cant afford that to happen again.... hope you checked your buy now... :pimp3:

as for the ripen i use it at full strength for one week on tree's and SOG plants and it does the job every time... admittedly most of the strains i grow are done around the time i assume they are ready to be done anyway but this is just a bit of insurance... the shooting powder and ripen Duo is a winner for sure tho... you wont be sorry if you give them both a go with your little flush im sure once you see the results you wont ever be without them... :D

Late update time better than never i suppose :tiphat:

L

laylow

Day 30 Flower

Right well as you will see from the pic's the yellowing is very apparent in the plants leaves... it defo had an affect on the bud swellage but they seem to be picking up slightly now...

Left...
picture.php

Right...
picture.php

whole canopy...
picture.php

Random small side plants...
picture.php

Random right side plants...
picture.php

they had the power to bloom GET powder 4 days ago and tonight they had a good ole spray of the UMPF....

ide be happy with .5 GPW at this rate...

Cheers...

Nitelife

Dyam Dude.......................................................!!
Don't be lookin like the PH problem did a lick of damage to anything...Zombieville here you come Man.
LOL,if i ever visit where your from i'll just look for a dude with the redest eyes,Dankest herb,and the biggest pockets in the town,that will be you!
As always LL lookin great!
Nite

BIGGS

Veteran
its looking all good bro, good to see your on top of the ph problem you had. i'd be more than happy looking in my room if it looked like that.