What's new

Horizontal...

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I'm watching... can you tell me how often you water in the 2 week, 4week stage when they are still small? I have my 1st coco seedlings, about 4 weeks out of the cloner and they seem to be growing really slow, they look about like the pics you show as far as I can tell and I'm figuring Ive screwed it up some how.

also I would love to see any individual plant pictures that show the structure of the plants branches from your training. do you remove the wire at some point or just leave it there? thanks cp

L

laylow

Oh ya wonder if you could advise me on cloneing plz.As of now im using rockwool,codition with clone ez and making sure PH is like 5.5...usein cloneing gel(name excapes me) at the moment...BUt i just did 4 cuts 2 days ago and don't look to good....All whilty and don't think they will make it.....They are in a humity dome with a heat pad.....room is 80 and light is run off from a 1000k MH....any words of wisdom?
TY sir.
Nite

not saying what you have done dont work i just do things different...

i dont use rockwool never have i use coco pelets and straight tap water for my cuts no need to ph the water at all i have never ph my water straight out the tap is fine.... wilting with a dome over the top is saying to me they are to hot... and get that 1000w M/H away from them LMAO... they need very minimal light you are trying to grow roots not leaves :)

Click my stadium link and in there is my cloning method... somewhere lol....

sorry cant be more help cant coment on R/Wool as i dont use it

I'm watching... can you tell me how often you water in the 2 week, 4week stage when they are still small? I have my 1st coco seedlings, about 4 weeks out of the cloner and they seem to be growing really slow, they look about like the pics you show as far as I can tell and I'm figuring Ive screwed it up some how.

also I would love to see any individual plant pictures that show the structure of the plants branches from your training. do you remove the wire at some point or just leave it there? thanks cp

ok after my cut is rooted i put it up give it a good soak then no water for a couple of days "temp dependent" about 70... then i water every other day for the whole of VEG.... once i move into flower i water once a day... pic's coming but the training plants got all fucked up due to waiting for bits to turn up and they have been cut back again and again so this grow is not one to copy lol.... :tiphat:

Bobble, GOTDANK & Nitelife i have pic's... :D

L

laylow

picture.php

:pimp3:

L

laylow

Seriously tho here we go... they have grown some in the last week and a bit...

picture.php

this is the left side where the little plants were...

picture.php

and the right side with the cut back mite infested trained plants lol

picture.php

Room Shot need to get in there but must resist... :)

picture.php

this is one of the smaller plants that had the least amount of Veg 10 days i think...

picture.php

and this is one of the 10 week veg trained plants LMFAO!!!

picture.php

so this saturday i will be settings bout these girls with the scissors taking all the lower shit and fans that will be blocking the plant next doors budsites...:watchplant:

the first week of flower they got calmag every feed as they was looking a little anaemic has pulled them round a bit but we shall see..

sorry for the quality of the pic's will get some before the lights come on next time promise... :moon:

cheers guys :thank you:

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Your really going hard laylow!! Very inspirational work mate :) just finishing up your stadium grow thread makes for some really good reading. Good luck whipping those 10 week veg girls into shape :D

L

laylow

Your really going hard laylow!! Very inspirational work mate :) just finishing up your stadium grow thread makes for some really good reading. Good luck whipping those 10 week veg girls into shape :D

unfortunately they had 10 weeks of hell so im not expecting any super results as they was not 100% when they went into flower but time is of the essence... :)

very nice... I'm setting a benchmark now for my 10 day vegged plants... lol

this 10 days veg and 10ish flower bob and they was under HPS not M/H vegging and had heat probs at start so i expect much more rigours growth from you with maximum dialage.... :D

bobblehead

Veteran
So where's the pics of the blumats? Did you have to use their drip line? cause I have lots of it... I have my credit card ready to go! :D

sneakinman13

Veteran
nice thread, im running coco for the first time as we speak, really digging this shit!
nice looking space! i wish you the best of luck for this summer, take care and pceee

L

laylow

So where's the pics of the blumats? Did you have to use their drip line? cause I have lots of it... I have my credit card ready to go! :D

give me a chance only just ordered them :shucks: they are on there way....

i got the starter kit to test them out to see if i can get on with them... this grow will be finished by hand and if the blumats work out who knows :blowbubbles:

the blumats are going in Organic'ish soil mix with your strawberry diesels mate :friends:

L

laylow

jez only 10 days,makes my 1 month olds look pityful.Nice work.!

Keep at it dude hard work and perseverance pays off in the long run trust me just keep reading and trying to get shit as dialled as possible... :tiphat:

nice thread, im running coco for the first time as we speak, really digging this shit!
nice looking space! i wish you the best of luck for this summer, take care and pceee

thanks man good luck with your coco run anything i can help with please feel free to give me a shout been in coco about 6 years maybe longer now.....:D

bobblehead

Veteran
fuck testing them out dude... balls to the walls, all or nothing! :D That's how I roll... Succeed or fail. ha ha ha...

Actually I'm getting better at making drip systems... and I could probably pull off the automated system sanz problem this time around... I might put off the $1100 upgrade.

Nitelife

Keep at it dude hard work and perseverance pays off in the long run
get shit as dialled as possible

Rite on LL,been in the 80's + here and room pretty much hold outside temps if not regulated.So i went and nabbed a A/C unit yesterday and put it in to day.
It is quite nerving cutting a hole in a perfectly good wall LOL.But got her done!
SO tryin the mat's huh.Ya seem to know the plants better then the plants know themselfs.Think you will master them as well but i will say it anyhow,Best of luck to ya with them.
Nite

L

laylow

Right im well behind with updates and the grow... i spent 5 hours in there last night stripping shit down... should have been on Saturday but was so busy last night was the first chance i got to spend any time in there...

So its day 17 Flower and the pic's were took today... :)

So this is the smaller left side...
picture.php

The bigger right side..
picture.php

left up top..
picture.php

right up top...
picture.php

really excited about the bigger plants as they are still in 1 Gallon 3.5 litre pots so should be interesting to see what they yield...

plants have had Bud ignitor up till today and now power to bloom and carbo load on top of the usual Drip clean, cannazym, canna coco A&B silicon ect ect....

thanks for stopping in :pimp3:

Latest posts

Latest posts