What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hooked On Ponics

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Got this put together two days ago. I could run this 24/7 or put it on the same timer as the aeroponic units. I don't have to use an air stone with this unit set up like this. I'm trying to reduce my need for air stones when possible.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
I made a bunch of seeds from the 4 female Hash plant X Double Dutch plants (also not shown are the seeds from the Blue Moonshine f2) last summer

All seeds are the offspring from males that where grown out and documented from the start of this thread.

picture.php

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Nice thread. :)

The hydro sprouting has always been a cool concept for me. 8 years ago I played around with it and found the egg carton foam to be very good. You know, the flat foam piece which sits on the top of the packages with several dozen eggs in them?

Punch holes about half the diameter of your seeds. Put a seed in each hole. As they sprout you can push the tails down through the hole on the seeds not doing it automatically. Same results. :) The foam is destroyed when you transplant, it's also more sanitary not to reuse the foam.

Now that you're sprouting and flowering out well, have you thought about learning hydro a bit more? I notice pH and feed strength/mix issues in quite a few of your pictures, though your fade before harvest photos are awesome. :)

Try lowering your ec during the next flower run, avoid the dark green look. I'm sure you'll find an increase in both yield and end quality. Cannabis responds best to a full pH swing from 5.4 -5.8'ish, take a look at what pH changes are happening in your res and root zone.

Overall, well done. :D

Latest posts

Latest posts