What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hooked On Ponics

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran

I am so looking forward to harvest and getting to see how they all smoke, my nose is telling me that #4 is going to be insanely terpy. Three out of Four of them are developing purple colors.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
I took pictures before harvesting The HPXDD plants

First pictures are of plant #1 which produced the largest cola's out of the four siblings.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And a shot of the roots

picture.php

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran

I was surprised by this plant, she had large sized buds and she also put out some nice colors

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
A bit of a harvest report

#1 All of the Big cola's had mold inside of them and those nice large buds had to be tossed. This plant had the largest/biggest/densest buds out of all of her sisters. Has a nice high.

#2 Had a couple of buds that had mold.

#3 The buds have what I would assume is a sativa structure to the buds. This is the one that yielded the most. Her buds have a nice spicy smell. The high is a Sativa type of up kind of high (It's been a while since I've had a Sativa type of bud around)

#4 Is the aroma champ out of the four plants. The buds are nice and tight, and have a nice flavor to them. This plant seams to be slower in growth then her sisters are. Has a nice strong stone.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
The glue did well after transplanting, but only for about 5 days. She started drooping and continued to look not so well for close to a couple of weeks. Signs of new root growth where limited to just one side of the pot and bellow that one spot. The ph kept dropping on a daily basis. Then she finally popped a few roots out of the bottom of the net pot and into the nutrient solution. I clipped the roots, leaving about an inch of root hanging out from net pot. I clipped the roots to cause the roots to branch out and make more roots. Once she started building roots and had roots hanging in the water she started picking up. She has started filling out the net pot with really healthy looking roots. With this ten inch net pot lid, I'm unable to hold the net pot up with one hand like the 6 inch net pot lid which allowed me to take pictures of the roots, so sorry to say I wont have any root pictures any time soon. Unless I get an extra pair of hands to help me hold it while I work the camera.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

All transplanted into one of the aeroponic unit

picture.php

This is my first round with what I'm told is GG#4

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
This is the same glue cutting/clone from above, just several month younger.

picture.php

picture.php

Getting a little older

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts