What's new

HONEY WHITE

nachilloo

ICMag Donor
Veteran
helloo to all, i sampled a little bud i cut 2 week ago in the vap .. and... she look to me and said...
I deserve lots of sons and daughters...
Thanks Highlighter for making me possible..
jajajajaja so she has serious poison...
I am selecting new individuals of Amnesia Blanca (shorter name) to make a open pollination F2....
Saludos
N

TB Gardens

Veteran
Nope, haven't popped them yet. I sound like a broken record, butthe workto my new house is amost done. First weekend in Nov is the launch date for the HW & f13a11 .. Gettin so ancy!

B

bocil

This is IRATI (Honey White X Peyote Purple) photos ,the next week I cut .

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Great cross, Bocil! That lady looks like a real resin queen.

Put a handful of Honey White's into a cup to soak tonight. In 24 hrs they'll get directly sown into some cups of soil mix. And so it begins! Mucho gracias to my buddy Highlighter. :tiphat:

nachilloo

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wwooww Bocil what a lady, have you tested her yet? how is her smoke?? looks like a interesting cross..
Un Abrazote
N

nachilloo

ICMag Donor
Veteran
uuyyyy ejje, i almost forgot, i am selecting new individuals to make a F2 of the Amnesia Blanca:
ah-hw-newindiv.jpg

Saludos
N

G

guest121295

Very nice gentlemen.the HW is def strong medicine and deserves to be classified as a "medicinal" variety rather than a blow your mind party variety.If your leg is spasming in the night or cramping, smoke up some HW or say herijuana and bam, you can go back to sleep.I would imagine it could be something to smoke after a surgery instead of or in conjunction with standard pain relief meds.Def a night time puff for me.:)

B

bocil

The IRATI cuts stay revegeted ,I put in a biggets containers ,in one month more I have a nice mums.

picture.php

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
Heres my Tahoe OG x Honey White bx2. super sticky.

picture.php

and heres the Honey White bX I made. smells really similar to the mother but looks even chunkier. Only got one seed out of her and luckily it was this female.

picture.php

same nugs, bit better focus

picture.php

oh and these are all under T5 bulbs, I can't wait to try em out from cutting under a HPS

nachilloo

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow señores, stunning looking crosses :dance013::dance013:
I had showed some girls of Amnesia Blanca... so here are some males making de F2 ;D :
ab01.jpg

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nachilloo, lovely project! Like where you're going! :good:

Zen Master, nice results w/ your crosses as well! :D:yes:

IRATI looks killer too, bocil! :dance013:

Just want to wish all my HW friends a happy new year! :wave:
May it be a bountiful one to us all.

It won't be a yr. of HW bounty for me, the two I kept proved to be males and were dispatched last wk. :(
Of interest, one of them had a peculiar mutation I'd never seen before. One of the large fan leaves split @ the petiole, forming two leaves.

Neat! :)

Again, best to all! :tiphat:

B

bocil

Now I have a 5 mothers of IRATI , this summer I put many cuts in outdoors.

Damn late to the show but I got a real nice HIGH light reel :D

Love the thread HL! I like that people are putting their HW x crosses up in here too! It really shows the potential strains have!

Its crazy the amount of resin these babies push out! But when ya got a mom named The White how could there not be sticky greasy buds on the menu!

Keep up the killer work and toss a couple into the great outdoors .. .. Im sure many, myself included, would love to see their potential outside!

Latest posts

Latest posts