What's new

Homer is a Happy Brother

H

Homer J Pimpin

happiness returns.......

happiness returns.......

2,3,5 are the best and most recovered while 4 is doing better than 1
in a week they will all be right as rain......in order......

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

sorry bout the knee

H

Homer J Pimpin

greenmatter

popcorn is comin'.......

thc123...i know u luv the knee......

smokingtree welcome to the show.....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

F

Fluffy Clouds

they look great.. fingers crossed for nice keeper.. keep it up! H J :tiphat:

THC123

Veteran
the one in the upper left corner and upper right corner look te me to be the most like the HB cut

wonder if karma agrees

oceangrownkush

Veteran
What happened to this grow? Did they come out? I have been interested in Happy Brother since having read about it a long ass time ago.

H

Homer J Pimpin

hey guys sorry for the lack of updates....I just didn't want to start a riot....but seeing as I was asked here goes...I found 4 females in my pack of seeds all pretty much identicle once they got going slight differences during veg when I had those minor issues but they were twins once flipped.I dont think I have any pics I will have to check but seriously this was one of the most dissapointing strains I've ever had....small yeilds of hard dense buds that have the most bland,boring taste you could imagine with a couchlock drowsey kind of high....It's a very hard plant to describe smell or taste on it's a kind of citrusy and peppery wheatgrass kind of smell that transfers into a bland,boring unflavorfull smoke....I usually will give any plant a 2nd run unless it's just a bigtime let down I killed the clones and scrapped it after 1 run.........I made some f2's but you cant really call them that seeing as by the bx1 they are about 66 % happy brother so the bx2's i got should be around 75 % happy brother and I'd imagine the seeds will be all very similar they made nice looking greyish tiger striped big seeds that look healthy as a seed could look but I will probly just give them all away....sorry to bring bad news but I knew I didn't have anything nice to say about happy brother and didnt really wanna say anything but I could not recomend them to another grower......

THC123

Veteran
Well happy brother does make small dense indica nugs , it is a connoisuer strain not to be grown for yield

it also does give a couchlook drowsy kind of high normally also with euphoria

it is very medicinal and well tastes just differ although I must say i have been growing the original cut and not the bx, will try em soon

well at least you where honest, not everybody has the same taste

Still i would recommend happy brother to any indica lover

H

Homer J Pimpin

All is not lost,turn's out Happy Brother was not for me..but I got this girl as a freebie it's the white og v2 in mid flush

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

NotaProfessor

Hey Homer, that's some good looking stuff there. I also got The White V2.0 as freebies with my Happy Brother BX2 purchase so it's good to see what's in those beans.

I had a better experience than you did with Happy Brother. I've grown it out 3 times now and I understand your complaints about it. I got the same when I pulled them at 8 weeks. 9 weeks though and it's flavor and power is evident. Next run I'm going to try for 10 weeks and I expect it to be even better. I like the hard, tight nugs it makes and the best I've got was 26 ounces off of 4 plants, which ain't a bad yield (in my totally ignorant opinion).

This 9 week buzz is a good one. Head and body without being paralyzed. It works well on my wife and her MS symptoms. Looking forward to seeing what 10 weeks brings to the bowl.

thinman

i have to agree with NotaProfessor's overall positive opinion on the Happy Brother Bx2....i sampled a small bud at 38 days 12/12 and was very impressed with the flavor which is very different and unique. i really enjoyed it and am anxiously waiting to pull them down. for being immature the high was very warm and glowing. i'm sure it will pick up in the potency department. but like Karma says "it's all about the flavor with the happy brother". i agree at this stage. very nice!

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've grown Happy Brother Bx1 previously and am now growing Happy Brother x Biker Kush ie Brotherhood OG and personally, I can't say enough good about my various Happy Brother experiences...

It is one of the most complex and difficult to pinpoint array of aromas I have ever come across on a cannabis plant...

I'm not sure how anyone can call it bland, to be honest...to each their own I suppose...

dank.Frank

H

Homer J Pimpin

whatever...I don't need to justify my opnion....I do not like the taste of happy brother,not one bit just because it's weird and different doesn't make it tasty at all...and it's pretty easy peezy to decribe now that I've had some time with her....mainly she hung around in bud form cause it can't compete with the other strains I'm running and my friends all prefered other strains to smoke.....I don't know where anyone got the idea I cut it at 8 weeks,I brought mine to 65 days so here goes,it tastes like a cucumber that has been sitting in lukewarm water for a couple of hours only there was 1/2 a drop of lemon juice in the water you can just barely taste it if you're thinking about it.if you take a slice of that cucumber and put it on a single chip of ceder wood (you know like the wood shavings found at the bottom of the hamster cage.) then sprinkle black pepper on it and eat it I would imagine it tastes alot like happy brother to me.....I intentionally didn't want to share my opnion so I left this thread alone and just chose to say nothing but then I was asked so I answered honestly....You can all keep happy brother for yourselves I'm through with it............I like Karma and wished I could say I enjoyed it but I can't....the white og however, now there is what I would say is alot more in the realm of what I like in a cannabis strain..........