What's new

Homer is a Happy Brother

H

Homer J Pimpin

Well I recieved my order in 5 days time was very pleased with the packaging and speed.....Only thing I wanted to mention was the pack had only 10 seeds instead of the 12 I had thought I was getting.....No biggie......I got a 5 pk of batch#3c whatever that is as a freebie with my order so again.....no biggie......I popped these with a few other strains and they were a bit slower to pop than the others by 24 hrs or so........So give um the extra day...they go......I would love to hear of what others expierence with HB was.....Really looking for pheno info and taste/flavor info.......
I'll be running these in coco..feeding h&g a +b coco formula for veg......Then in flower I'll give um my own recipe.....They are about a week old and just got their 1st dose of food (the a + b, 1 drop drip clean ph'ed to 5.8 with the ppm's being around 220)I popped 5 to start and will save the rest.......

The pic's

picture.php

picture.php

The remaining 5

picture.php

The freebies ........??????

picture.php

H

Homer J Pimpin

the littlen's

the littlen's

Happy Brother 1......
picture.php

Happy Brother 2......

picture.php

Happy Brother 3......

picture.php

Happy Brother 4.........

picture.php

Happy Brother 5........

picture.php

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
very nice buddie was allways courious about these. from the looks im puting my money on #1 and #3. are you lookin for the sfv dom one in there?

H

Homer J Pimpin

very nice buddie was allways courious about these. from the looks im puting my money on #1 and #3. are you lookin for the sfv dom one in there?

Is Happy Brother related to OG kush ?......Or are the freebies one of the kush mixes?.....Good to see ya pop in greenluv.....

my reply to your 606th post happens at 606.........that's like 6:66 x 2 spooky stuff........Wait my bad it would be 5:66 phewwww!!!!

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
i think its a sfv cross dont quote me on that but i think so.

the pix of that strain looks amazing and the write up on it sounds like some good sfv og.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
yo stumpy, glad your still here.. :lurk:..;)
Happy bro is not og kush of cali fame, its a hash plant from coffeeshop weed i think? for sure KG will be in soon..:D

the happybro bx2 is hb x hb x hb x chemdog(rez) :D(edit)

Last edited:
H

Homer J Pimpin

I dont know I'm sure he will see it when he get's the chance

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
probably just beans that didnt make the cut. i recently harvested some green crack x strawberry d beans. about 300 nice dark tiger striped ones and then about 200 that were lighter yet still nice n mature. probably this kind of scenario

btw those happy bro sprouts look great

K

Karma Genetics

The Happy Brother BX2 got NO kush in there. Its my meaning to get Happy Brother in pure seed form. Its a second backcross to the original cut. (it started as a clone only)

Step 1 Happy Brother (cut) X ChemdogD IX1 = Happy Chem

Step 2 Happy Brother (cut) X Happy Chem = Happy Brother BX1

Step 3 Happy Brother (cut) x Happy Brother BX1 = Happy Brother BX2

The C-3 freebie's are second grade White OG v2.0 seeds, As Ghostnugz say's they just didn't look good enouf for the sales packs, They are good seeds just dont have the looks ha ha. They exact same as the White OG V2.0 seeds sold.

You are the second one to have 10 seeds in a pack not 12. damm i f*cked up on packing them, was jsut afther i changed the number i must have been stoned filling them tubes. (yes i do that myself).

Good luck on your run bro, any questions just drop them here.

PederseN

Best of luck with the grow Homer. my Hb bx2 pack also were missing two seeds i try put up some pictures when they get going

H

Homer J Pimpin

KG, seedee,pederseN,& 40...........thanks fer taggin' up......we're at the slow phase now but soon enough I'll be blasting out HB bud shots.......stay tuned

Latest posts

Latest posts