What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Homemade Vertical POTRACKS 6kw

shifty

Great job! What strain are you growing? I noticed that you stated that your temps get down to 10C when the lights are out. Are you planning on doing anything to mitigate the temps or is the strain you're growing tolerant of temps that low? Any mold problems?

A very interesting construction in wood for plants, and you adjust the separation of the modules from the bulb or not when the plants are biggest?
Someday I'll make one, thanks!

B

Blunted22

Koot i love that shit man verticals own some shit.... it looks wonderful just wondering what you might get out of that and if you veg at all.... also wondering how the modules "tip back" want to build my own so any inivations to a shelf rack for plants that i would build would be great lol....

i think verticals will be my next project....

hello koot, very nice octagon!

you said you pulled 10.4 lbs last round, is that 5lbs per octagon, or 10lbs per octagon?

i dont understand what you explained about pulling the racks back to water, can you try again please.

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
watsup koot thats a mighty fine setup to got there bro, talk about makeing the best out you space :respect:..loving the idea of the shelfs fliping back to water, thats just tipical of a stonner to come up with idea like that :laughing: genius...
just 1 one question bro..are you going to put a cage around the lights so that the plant dont get burnt?

keep up the good work bro

keep it green
highlander

Kootenay

Sorry guys iam not at home tonight so i cant post any pics until tomorrow. I will answer all the questions too!

Peace
Koot.

drow

Very nice setup

Do you mean 10lb per octo or 5lb each for a total of 10?
Also I see 2 MH's and 1 HPS per octo? You use the MH's for flower also? if so how does that workout for you?

Kootenay

JTK707 - No i dont really have a problem with the stretch on them. I just know how big to flip them for the wanted hieght.

Shifty - the Strain iam growing is the Champagne. My temps are fine right now since its been so much warmer. I would say that the Champ is very tolerant of low temps not one sign of stress from her and also this Cut is one of the most pm resistant strains i have come across to date.

HashR - Thanks for checking out my thread...i hope you enjoy it.

Pimp - yeah you can move the modules back if you like but i found the plant starts to just grow up and not toward the light.

Mikeyray - Thanks bro!

Sunnydog - i checked your out, its pretty cool!

Kootenay

Blunted22 - Iam not sure what i will get from this run but iam sure it will be good. I veg for atleast 3 weeks. Yeah i dont know how to put it but you just pull teh rack back and lean it up against the wall, no really special trick. Build it!!

Nag-champa - Yes it was 5 out of each with a very shitty clone that i will never see again!

Highlander - thanks alot, no need for a cage they dont seem to want to stretch towards the light i think i dont know why either? Thanks for checking it out.

Drow - I use 2 hps and 1 MH per potrack. I think it works fine so far. Thanks for checking my grow out.

Nag - Champs - I think they are about 6 feet in diameter at the widest point. I will check for you tomorrow for the exact size.

Peace
Koot.

Kootenay

So iam sorry guys i never got to post any pics this week. Not much more to look at but now they are doing really well and starting to bud up nicely. I hope you like them.

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
I really diggitt. I am considering doin something similar. Definitely a way to save space. I have been torn between what I should do. I have a homebox xxl and it is just taking up too much space. I wanna drop the xxl and go for just an xl, but I cant use both lamp in there. I like this idea though. I didnt see, how much floor space does one of those take up?? Would it be fairly simple to modify it to meet the specs of one of these tents?? I think the XL is 4x4x7 or something to that effect. They dont seem very big til ta erect em and see how much volume they have. I would like to take advantage of that volume and gain some floorspace back. LOL!

Do you have some drawings or could I bug you for some more detailed pics of the unit??

Thanks bud.

SD