What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Homemade Vertical POTRACKS 6kw

Ny2CaFuse

That looks pretty amazing Koot, keep it up bro. I give you much props for watering all those. I only have 7 plants, and I feel like its a chore to hand water sometimes. I guess I should think of myself as lucky when looking at something like that.

High Jinks

will you give a close picture of how the modules tilt back, and does any run off hit the plants or the lower pots? this is great by the way

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
Dam nice nice set up dude:respect:

But that freeking avatar is stilll bugging me out, lol.:yoinks:

Stay safe and high.
........HYDRO.......

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
Congratulations. Your setup looks damn efficient, and well crafted.... Awsome stuff man. Peace.

Kootenay

C21- Yeah i think so too!

Ny2CaFuse- Thanks for checking my Potracks out. No pain no gain!

Highjinks - I will try to get you a pic but theres nothing to special about them tilting back, they just lean up against the wall. The run off only hits the outside of the lower pots. The way the racks are built it will not allow it to drip on the plants. Thanks alot buddy.

Hydrofome420- Thanks alot for stopping by. i hope you enjoyed the pics. The avatar i thought was funny but i can see how its hard to look at...haha

Johnyhash - Thanks so much, its works fairly well. It just takes some time to water. Iam glad you stopped by.

Sabe - Thanks for checking it out. i always have new ideas floating around in my head to make growing more interesting. If you have an idea try it out!

Peace
koot.

Kootenay

Well it thats time again. Another update at around day 14. Everything seems to be going very well this week. I need to do some plucking this week but other than that not much else to do except water. I opened the Potracks up some more to give you guys a better look.

Enjoy

Koot.

jtk707

BADDASS

BADDASS

How many hours do you have into building that coli . Looks awsome and simple mad props JTK707:joint:

Kootenay

jtk707 - Thanks alot. My friend and i built both of them in around 8 hours. We made some jigs to get all the angles perfect. It made things go alot quicker.

Peace
Koot

Mr_Spliff

Where does all the water go when you water your plants?

Does it drip to the ground where you mop it up later?

Thats simple enough but lots of work, oh well what else do we have to do anyway, find myself cooped up in da house all day just workin on shit. Ah well, im gonna start workin on my time managment and plan ahead next time as to how much work daily tasks are. Im still new to this game, can't wait to get out more and have some flow for it too ya know.

Edit: Ooh yeah, I have been thinking of doin this, but with mini DWC or bio buckets but tryin to figure out the connections and how the water will react to certain things is drivin me crazy any ideas on that or a helpfull word to search for?

Last edited:

jtk707

Thanks for the reply . That is well worth it 8 hours of work . A real coli cost over 3grand good luck

Hey koot shit looks great Im going to pull a copy cat and post the pics up for you.
Quick question could you post a photo of your jig if you still have it :p

Sir.S.S.

Kootenay

jtk707 - Yeah i think it was well worth it. I have 2 coliseums for sale for $5k canadian!

S.S. - Give it a shot buddy...the worst thing thats gonna happen is your gonna grow a shit load of herb!

Tito - Thanks for checking out my thread.

Peace
Koot.

jtk707

Do you ever have a prob with the plants getting too tall . I grow in an attic and I have to use bushmaster To keep my girls from stretchin . Peace:joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts