What's new

Home Box vs Secret Jardin Darkroom

O

o0th3d4nk0o

after owning both aswell i would say the jardins are more durable.

I have already put multiple holes in the bottom of my grow lab, and ripped a piece of velcro off aswell

nuggluvv

DarkRooms still available

DarkRooms still available

It was mentioned that DarkRooms were no longer available. This is not true. They are just being offered through a different company. Any decent garden shop should be able to get them.

It's a small world in the grow tent industry. The guy who started Homebox (Eastside Impex) and the original distributor of the DarkRoom (Everest) are now in cahoots on a new tent. The DarkRoom still lives on though through a new distributor though, and from what I hear it is the best considering all variables. They actually offer an even higher grade tent called the Intense. The prices on these are crazy though. Kinda cool that you can zip mulitple tents together and a few other features, but way pricey.

No tent is perfect, but most can offer affordable quick and easy disposable grow space. Take them for what they're worth or just build a room yourself. Happy growing.

nuggluvv

I have a secret jardin dr150w (wish I'd gone bigger). It leaks light out but not in. As soon as I can, I'm upgrading. I want http://www.4hydroponics.com/grow_room/intenseI120.asp.

Homebox and growlab merged, I think. I asked about growlab and the owner of my local shop said they had issues with ripping (around the zippers), I think they have a new version coming out this month, hopefully they resolved the issues.