What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hombre del Monte's garden.

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Nice to hear its getting better at your Site as well. :giggle:

Oh man i am so excited just red your Last explanation about your cobbing Journey.. next week i will Order my Food dryer and then i have everything i need to Start my journey :love:

Have a lovely Weekend
Thanks mate. Looking forward to reading of your exploits with the cobs. If you have any questions, just ask away.

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Buenas Tardes! it's been 2 weeks since my last update.

Unfortunately the wound is still not properly healed, it seems that the local health centre were not treating it the way the hospital had wanted and in fact made the situation worse! Long story short; Been attending hospital daily and things are now finally improving! Tomorrow I get a day off and can go to the beach!

Everything continues to grow well except perhaps the OHaze; the starting soul was far to hot for her and she suffered for it. I shall do her again next year but make sure my soil mix is much weaker.

Zacateca Tribute.
IMG_1167.JPG
IMG_1168.JPG
IMG_1169.JPG
IMG_1170.JPG

The mess you can see on the leaves is from yesterday morning's thunderstorm! We didn't expect it and were woken by banging and crashing at 5am, as the thunder echoed off the many mountains that surround us. I had to dash out in the dark in my dressing gown and put the car roof on!

I think this evening I'll give her a drink of some worm humus with added organic K.

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Golden Tiger.

This is a big plant! ad stretching like mad. I've netted this for the 3rd time and have been super cropping quite a bit, trying to keep it down.

large.IMG_1171JPG.jpg large.IMG_1172JPG.jpg large.IMG_1173JPG.jpg large.IMG_1174JPG.jpg

Because of the rain we had yesterday I'm going to have to re spray them all with BT (Bacillus thuringiensis), an anti caterpillar bacteria. We get a lot of caterpillars here in the Autumn and they can fuck up your harvest big time.
No real sign of coming into flower. Last year's GT was slow to flower also, but was a different pheno.

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Mulanje x Malawi/Ethiopian.

Not quite so big and again stretching quite a bit.

large.IMG_1175JPG.jpg large.IMG_1176JPG.jpg large.IMG_1177JPG.jpg
Nice NLD type leaves. I think she would have been a bit bigger for a bit more food. No worries though, if it all comes in I'll have a hell of a lot of weed and now it's all going into cobs for eating, it should last for 2 years at least and allow me to start to get a bit of a cob cellar going.

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
And last but not least the Original Haze.

As you can see, she's not the happiest plant that you've ever seen, but I have another 50 or so of the seeds and will do her again next year but be careful not to use such hot soil.

Despite my growing for many years, this is only my 3rd year growing in the soil and I'm learning much each year. It's my first time of growing haze, though many years ago I did do NL#5 x Haze when it first ever came out. Shit, that was good dope indeed! In fact, over the years I've done a lot of the Dutch "something" x Haze when they first came out and had some real stonkers!

large.IMG_1182JPG.jpg large.IMG_1183JPG.jpg large.IMG_1184JPG.jpg
large.IMG_1185JPG.jpg

She's currently standing at the height of my hip but I expect her to stretch to above my head before she's done. Hopefully we'll have a mild start to winter; It gets real cold at night here in the mountains, sometimes as low as -3c at night in the depths of winter.

Onboard

And last but not least the Original Haze.

As you can see, she's not the happiest plant that you've ever seen, but I have another 50 or so of the seeds and will do her again next year but be careful not to use such hot soil.

Despite my growing for many years, this is only my 3rd year growing in the soil and I'm learning much each year. It's my first time of growing haze, though many years ago I did do NL#5 x Haze when it first ever came out. Shit, that was good dope indeed! In fact, over the years I've done a lot of the Dutch "something" x Haze when they first came out and had some real stonkers!

large.IMG_1182JPG.jpg large.IMG_1183JPG.jpg large.IMG_1184JPG.jpg
large.IMG_1185JPG.jpg

She's currently standing at the height of my hip but I expect her to stretch to above my head before she's done. Hopefully we'll have a mild start to winter; It gets real cold at night here in the mountains, sometimes as low as -3c at night in the depths of winter.
Thank you for the update @Hombre del mont!
Very good to hear that the infection is finally healing up.
Such a beautiful sativa garden you got. And that OHaze looks busy enough catching up, too!:good:

Onboard

@Onboard , thank you brother. How you getting on with the cobs these days. This morning I took just 0.1g and really felt it.
Chewing everyday my friend, and mostly all day, too! :LOL:

Wow, congratulations on the progress, just imagine how long thos cobs will last you! It is very cool to follow your progress, as one of the front disciples in the Art of cob curing!

With the rocket fuel types you have at hand, I can imagine 0.1 would have me flying!
Most of my doses (of hybrid cob) are in the 0.25-0.35g range, but then I still smoke a joint or two every day.

But with the Killer A5, I need to stay below 0.1 g, or I have a racy heart and become nervous! (And it was not even grown that well to begin with.)

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Buen salud Amigo!

Happy to hear things are better. Shame the local Docs were taking the wrong approach. Things look great. Mrs. DM deserves a new set of Earrings as thanks for all the work she's put in this Season. Be well brother.
Thank you brother.

It wasn't the doctors, I was seeing the Nurses only and they're a little behind the times I think.

I'd love to treat Mrs DM, but she's the most unmaterialistic woman you could meet. She rarely wears make up ( just melts here ) and doesn't even like buying cloths, let alone jewellery. She's been a star and is my rock; Don't know how I'd cope without her. And she's still a guapa in her 60's!

Calle Minogue

Brother of the COB
Hey Hombre my mate, looks really nice at your site. They will all grow out really nice i am sure :love: Love all that NLD variety!

What about your OH Male?

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
@Calle Minogue , I just knew you were going ask that you bugger.
He looks like shit tbh. I'm currently light depriving him but am thinking I need to repot him; He's not a happy loooking chap at all. Over fed and lost a lot of leaf.

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Thanks, we went down the beach early ni the morning and have just got back. The beach was almost empty. He's nowhere near sheading pollen. I've only bee light depriving him a few days.

Latest posts

Latest posts