What's new

Homage to Cindy...

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i need 2 water every other day 500 ml....in 2gallon pots ...7 L acctually.......so most of the time i give nutes every time after a watering........but after 3 feedings i give 2 times plain water ....so water, feeding ,water ,feeding water feeding ,water,water....but this way you can't keep the dark green color....otherwise my Canna laks P...it also depends on what i read from them....

ohw and what Plagron stuff ? green sensation ...or there intire gamma?

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Plagron Bloom is what I'm using at the mo. It's great stuff, just need to sort out the dosage. :pointlaug

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Here's a little Sugar for ya :sasmokin:

a99oc5.jpg

A.N.Other

:yoinks: one hell of an early saturday monday hangover cure! wow alex! love this thread. i am really interested in the a99. i am surprised it goes 10 weeks though!

i would have to agree with Core, a little too much n, i have heard good stuff about Plagron from Soft Secrets so when you dial it right in :yoinks: :yoinks: hehe

you asked generally about watering. my flowering girls - which are in 8" pots which i reckon only equates to around 1 uk gallon - drink around a pint a day in a heavily aerated mix early in bloom, a pint every other day mid bloom and a pint every three days late flower (all measures are approx and vary a little type to type/plant to plant/style to style). I like to water less more often if i can though life often dictates this isn't actuality. same with nutes, a little goes a long way. there is a great article about feeding here at icmag, Fertilizing Wisely - MandalaMike.

looks great, mm gonna be a tropical treat come harvest, mango, pineapple and i bet you get some grapefruit and other citrus too. you is goan be the lilt man! :wave:

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Hiya mate :wave:

Yea, next round I'm gonna see about only feeding 1ml/ltr or something like that. I've progressively worked myself down every grow from what the bottle says (4ml/ltr) but it's still way too much. :yoinks:

The A99 only takes 60 days on average. Real surprising once you'ce experienced the high. :yummy: