What's new

Homage to Cindy...

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Hey everyone :wave:

I know it's been a while since I did a thread. We've got a new computer now so it'll be easier to upload pics than before, making the whole thing a lotmore appealing. :D

Ok, on to the show. :yummy:

This time I'm running 4 strains. Mango Haze by Shantibaba, Holy Grail 1.3 by Verite, Golden Pineaple f2 by JLP and Amnesia99 by JLP.

The title of the thread goes back to the lineage of these strains, which all apart from the Mango Haze are C99 crosses.

HG 1.3 = Mikado x C99
GP f2 = Golden Skush x C99
Amnesia99 = Amnesia Haze x C99

I got 3 MH plants of which 2 turned out to be male, 1 of which I've allready picked to be a daddy as he's much stronger than the other one. I'll be making MH f2 for safe keeping.

I have 4 HG going of which 1 is fem and 3 still unidentified, 4 GP which are all still in hiding, and my 2 A99 mums, which are fem..... :D

The MH is at 3 weeks 12/12 and the rest at 1 week. I did their final transplant last night into 11ltr pots with normal run of the mill potting soil from me local garden center. :wink:

That's pretty much it for now. Here's a pic of the group before I transplanted them last night.

We're away for the weekend. I imagine all to have shown sex by monday, then I'll get onto taking some closer pics to show the different plant structures.

Hope you all tag along. Bear with me folks. I've been growing for 2 years now and still have quite a few problems, mostly with feeding, with which I'll probably need some help. I don't like posting pics of messed up plants (which is why you haven't seen much from me lately :moon:) so I might need some help at some point if things go pear shaped. :biglaugh:

:wave:

Germanator

No Kush...but the Konig will be watching :listen2: and maybe helping when I can. Let's see some pictures of the entire set-up?

Germ :joint:

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
:woohoo: Alex' new thread.

I've been impatiently waiting to get a good look back into your jungle of a closet :lurk:

HG 1.3 = Mikado x C99
8378smiley-drool1.gif
sounds delicious...you'll hafta get some singled out shots of her for me. I plan to grow my Mikado cross next and wanna little look at what I can be prepared for :yummy:

great idea for a thread...paying homage to Cindy :yes: You're just the man to do the proper job I'm sure :respect:

Sleepy

Veteran
sounds cindeelishious!

sounds cindeelishious!

yum...

i look forward to your grow, alex!

sounds very nice! :yummy:

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great line up bro, seems everything touched by C99 is golden....every cross i've ever tasted or grown with her in the genetics has always been special.
Cant wait to see things progress......regarding the problems i can dig what your saying but sometimes a photo of a sick plant can be very helpful, any how im sure your have things figured in no time.
Peace
p.s im sure if ya was growing in coco you would have far less problems with feed and i can assure you the results are super in every aspect (i'll prove it to ya soon).

G

:wave: Hey Alex Garlic's here!!! I just got a few cuts of the amnesia-99 myself. I can't wait to see how they grow? I just smoked some for the first time last night and let me tell you it is 1 potent sat!!!! :joint:

Riding along
GCG

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Alex :wave:
:woohoo: I've been waiting for this - great to see your garden back on a thread! I feel like TC - everything I've tried with cindy in the mix has been a great plant to grow and smoke! It will be great watching the cindy cousins growing together :yes:

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Evening folks :wave:

Not got much time, just got back from the land of the lager louts :biglaugh:

I'll get to your questions tomorrow morning. Glad so many of you have come to join in on the fun. :yes:

The girls look fine. I've got 2 girls of each for sure, one still not decided. But that gives us good odds on the comparative grow. The HG's are more uniform, but in the GP there's some interesting variety. I'll give you some more info in the morning. :wink:

See you soon for the next round :sasmokin:

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Germanator, good to have you here. The Golden Pineaple is C99xGolden Skush, which is a Kush cross, so all your Kush needs are catered for. :D

TML, the Mikado is really coming through in one of the 2 girls I have. I've not grown Mikado but there's a definate "non Cindy" pheno. :yes: I'll keep an eye on her for you. :D

True, I've been thinking about coco too. Not sure if it's the right time though, I think I want to get a hold of my problems first, rather than run away from them. :wink: I hear ya on the Cindy crosses. I think she makes everything real easy. I mean there's no ph or nute sensitivity or anything, C99 is in my books ideal for making something more woerkable. :chin:

Lofty, good have you along for the ride mate :wave:

Garlic, good luck with the A99, although you wont need it she grows by herself! :D Watch out for the heartracing, can be a bit surprising if you'Re not used to it. :wink:

Sleepy's in the house :woohoo: :D Good to see you. Get yourself comfy, popcorn's at the back, I'm sure MGJ's sneeked some cannacookies past the guard dogs too. :abduct:

MGJ, hello my friend. Glad to have you along. Get comfy, you're seets where you left it, right in the middle of me damn grow. :biglaugh: Lets see what these crosses can do.

HeavyChevy & DrB :wave: welcome to my house of horrors. Hopefully you won't see anything too scary this time. :yoinks:

Ok, I've taken snaps of all the girlies this morning. I've only uploaded the Mango Haze so far and will do the rest later as I'm busy. :wink:

Here we go. First of all, the group...

And then the Mango Haze :yummy:

Looking good so far. Back later with more. :wave:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a other wizard @work ? nawyz its looking good from here...love the amnesia99 ...gonne see what yours produce's... taggin in Alex :joint:

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Howdy neighbour :wave: :biglaugh:

Good to have you along for the show. I'm more interested in the HG, but only because i've grown the A99 so many times I guess. :chin:

Ok, here we go :joint:

We have 2 HG girls, one probably more Mikado than the other, judging by the look of the leaves.

I've named them A & B, original ain't it? :D

This is HGA

And this HGB

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
We also have 2 GP girls, and yes you've guessed it: GPA & GPB! :yoinks: :biglaugh:

This is GPA

And this is GPB

The GPs are a bit behind the HGs in growth as they had a rough start. You can see the Kush influence in the leaves though. :chin:

Well and here we have 1 of the 2 A99 girls. They're both identical so just pics of the 1. She's been veging for about 3-4 months wilst continually being cut back and tied down. :wink:

Soooooooo that's it for now. Hope you like the pictures, let me know what you think. I've given them all a last feed of Hesi TNT before the weekend, and will switch to Plagron Bloom tomorrow.

That's all folks. :wave:

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Awesome update Alex :yoinks:

Talk about a mega update.
Glad you had fun on your trip. Seems like you're a pretty travelled guy :yes:

All the plants are looking great and healthy, but I'm watching the HG extra closely.
I suspect HGA was the Mikado dom pheno seeing the more single blade leaf pattern, B does seem to have fatter indica syle leaves though :chin:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Hey Alex,
good to see another thread on the go from you. I'm with TML on watching for the the mikado pheno, but with all the others its gonna be really interesting to see the diffs.

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
TML, I 'spose I'm well travelled for my age, but with a family from the forces background I think that's normal. :chin:

I'm most interested in the HG too. Most "exotic" out the lot I think. :yummy:

GMT, hiya mate, glad to have to here again. It's been a while, I think I'm one of the more paranoid, even though I'm probably one of the ones that have to worry the least. Anyways, I'd like to show some stuff from friends to pay my respect and in thanks for the gifts I received, and the HG is one of those that I want to feature. :yes:

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Morning folks :wave:

Just snapped some pics. Here's the group, I'll post the rest in a couple of hours, have to get to work now. :bat:

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Nice group shot :yes: Won't be able to see the floor in a few weeks :smile:

Have fun at work :pointlaug

Latest posts

Latest posts