What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HOLY SHIT! Holy Anointing Oil from Exodus.

i am currently formulating oil with spearmint for a patient that is not tolerant of cinnamon but still wished to disguise the flavor of straight oil.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
very interesting, i only added the cinnamon and myrrh after the 10 hours cooking. that might explain why i'm finding it too cinnamon for ingestion, even in quite small amounts. but yeah will use olive oil or butter for next batch and go for just cannabis so i can eat it with bread when i feel the need.

i'm shocked that Grey Wolf uses less for the tincture then the edible version. at those high doses you'd think 45% or approx 2 to 1 is plenty? specially when you are talking about 1 to 1 with a concentrate, which is already like 10x stronger then the bud its made from.

RudeDog

Veteran
Throughly enjoyed reading this thread......

I'm sure those in power know the qualities of ganja, but they like to see people suffer. Has anyone heard of any 'elitist being' dieing of cancer? The only plant on the planet deemed so bad they kick your front door if you have them on YOUR property and take them away for the good of society. Not right.

Wish I found this thread three months ago. I made BHO with 9oz of Maroc, all gone now.

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Again, Gray Wolf, amazing info here. And thanks to everybody else for sharing their experiences as well !

It is just outstanding how cannabis has such a huge medical potential beyond comprehension.... Damn I need to grow more !

I will be trying to make this one as a topical in the future for sure. I know what to suggest to some friends that don't know how to use their excess ;)

Eloquentsolution, I am wondering why, and how do you use the roots in your recipe ?

Last edited:

RudeDog

Veteran
The sweet cane used in the recipe is an incorrect translation from original Hebrew.

Original Hebrew Calamus translates to Kaneh-bosem, fragrant cane.

Kaneh-bosem is is plural and the singular is Kaneh-bos..Sound familiar.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'm shocked that Grey Wolf uses less for the tincture then the edible version. at those high doses you'd think 45% or approx 2 to 1 is plenty? specially when you are talking about 1 to 1 with a concentrate, which is already like 10x stronger then the bud its made from.

The intent is to make ingesting 300 mg doses practical and pleasant. At very high concentrations in olive, or other vegetable oils, cannabis oil leaves a lingering aftertaste, which the cinnamon concoction addresses.

purple_man

Veteran
high fambz!

thanks a lot for all the infos, sounds "interesting" to say the least :)

blessss
ps.: seems it's time for cookin up some "bliss" oil...

L

LouDog420

The intent is to make ingesting 300 mg doses practical and pleasant. At very high concentrations in olive, or other vegetable oils, cannabis oil leaves a lingering aftertaste, which the cinnamon concoction addresses.

Trying my own with coconut oil and have been experimenting. Up to 400mg but it's some QWISO and lacking cinnamon/myrrh so far.

Curious what numbers (mg of But/Et wash) you are using for non-smokers and high tolerance patients for sublingual and ingested oil?

:thank you:

KiefSweat

Veteran
something to think about
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Species

* etrog (אתרוג) – the fruit of a citron tree
* lulav (לולב) – a ripe, green, closed frond from a date palm tree
* hadass (הדס) – boughs with leaves from the myrtle tree
* aravah (ערבה) – branches with leaves from the willow tree

[edit]

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trying my own with coconut oil and have been experimenting. Up to 400mg but it's some QWISO and lacking cinnamon/myrrh so far.

Curious what numbers (mg of But/Et wash) you are using for non-smokers and high tolerance patients for sublingual and ingested oil?

:thank you:

Everyone's system is different, so we start with 100 mg and work up. 100 mg is about a good dose for a low tolerance patient and I use 300 mg with my high tolerance.

Everyone's system is different, so we start with 100 mg and work up. 100 mg is about a good dose for a low tolerance patient and I use 300 mg with my high tolerance.

these are medical doses, folks. tested to see where symptomatic relief is achieved.

much higher doses can and are tolerated for a variety of conditions. cancer patients take one gram/day doses requiring four 300mg doses daily. alzheimer's patients, my mother in particular, benefits from mega doses, one gram every two hours! that would knock most of us to the ground vomiting, but leaves my mom in good humor.

dose is relative.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
these are medical doses, folks. tested to see where symptomatic relief is achieved.

much higher doses can and are tolerated for a variety of conditions. cancer patients take one gram/day doses requiring four 300mg doses daily. alzheimer's patients, my mother in particular, benefits from mega doses, one gram every two hours! that would knock most of us to the ground vomiting, but leaves my mom in good humor.

dose is relative.

Good point! Like any pain medication, I take it as needed and when I do use it, I take 300mg one to three times a day.

Other symptoms may require different dosages and we have always supplied a gram a day to cancer patients attempting to cure themselves, simply because that is what most people ask for based on reading Rick Simpson accounts.

ES is one of the pioneers in establishing alzheimer's dosage as near as I can tell. It is amazing not only the amount of oil her mom can tolerate, but the difference it makes in both her mood and cognition is stark.

It takes her from saturnine and swinging, to smiling and playing chatty Kathy.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
so as i understand it to make it easy to follow; 1 g of your oil (HSO), is 2 parts bho to 1 part oil, just so i know what to aim for if i need to make it for a serious illness. so we'd have0.66 of a g bho/concentrate and 0.33 of the coconut oil?

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so as i understand it to make it easy to follow; 1 g of your oil (HSO), is 2 parts bho to 1 part oil, just so i know what to aim for if i need to make it for a serious illness. so we'd have0.66 of a g bho/concentrate and 0.33 of the coconut oil?

Holy Anointing oil topical is 1 part BHO to .8 parts coconut oil.

Holy Anointing oil oral and Holy Shit contain 1 part BHO to .3 parts coconut oil

something to think about
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Species

* etrog (אתרוג) – the fruit of a citron tree
* lulav (לולב) – a ripe, green, closed frond from a date palm tree
* hadass (הדס) – boughs with leaves from the myrtle tree
* aravah (ערבה) – branches with leaves from the willow tree

[edit]

we are in the process of researching the medical benefits of non cannabis terpenes that can be added. you are definitely on the track kiefsweat.

Rowdy420

Roger Christie opened my eyes to the Holy anointing oil in 2005. We should all say a prayer for him and his ministry, they are fighting on the front lines of this silly war! THC Ministry, check em out!

Good luck, Peace