What's new

HOLY SHIT! Holy Anointing Oil from Exodus.

gunnaknow

How long was it between applying the first coat and the second coat? I doubt that 5-10 minutes would be enough for much of it to have been absorbed. It could be a psychosomatic response, whereby your mind affects the outcome. Similar to a stress response.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lately I've been experimenting with my hash oil. I've had a pretty big patch of eczema on my body for over 3 years that just won't go away. Last night I put a coating of hash oil on the patch and it looked a lot better today. I added a new coating today after cleaning the patch. A couple of months ago I had a pretty bad burn that hurt pretty bad and after eating some oil in a lollipop, all the pain went away within 30 minutes. Now that I have some time on my hands I am going to order all the ingredients that I will need for HAO. That is the point for this post. I've read all the pages but I want to make sure that I get the current recipe correct because it looks like there has been some changes throughout the thread. Here is what I think that I need from New Directions Aromatics:

Coconut Virgin Organic Carrier Oil
Botanical Name: Cocos nucifera
Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
Description: This Coconut Oil is solid at room temperature and is excellent as a skin moisturizer and softener. It is a preferred oil in high-quality, cold process soap-making.
Color: Clear when liquid, white when solid.

Myrrh Essential Oil (Egypt)
Botanical Name: Commiphora myrrha
Plant Part: Resin
Extraction Method: Solvent Extraction
Origin: Egypt
Color: Dark brown liquid.

Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil (Ceylon)
Cinnamyl aldehyde: 50.5%
Eugenol: 24%
Botanical Name: Cinnamomum zeylanicum
Plant Part: Bark
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Origin: Sri Lanka
Description: Cinnamomum zeylanicum originates from the island Sri Lanka (formerly called Ceylon), southeast of India. It is a tropical evergreen tree of the laurel family growing up to 15m (45 feet) in the wild. The Cinnamon Ceylon tree has a very thin smooth bark, with a light yellowish brown color and a highly fragrant odor.
Color: Clear yellow to orange liquid.
Consistency: Medium

Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil
Eugenol: 85%
Botanical Name: Cinnamomum verum
Plant Part: Leaves
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Origin: Sri Lanka
Description: The cinnamon tree is an evergreen native to China and Vietnam that has since been cultivated in many other regions. It has shiny, leathery green leaves, and small, white flowers with oval shaped purple berries.
Color: Brownish yellow to dark yellow liquid.
Consistency: Medium

I want to make sure that the ingredients that I have here are correct. If something is wrong can someone please tell me? Here is what I think that I need to make the topical (lotion):

10 grams BHO
8 grams coconut oil
0.7 grams cinnamon bark oil
0.7 grams cinnamon leaf oil
0.35 grams myrrh gum

And to make the oral (Holy Shit), I think that you reduce the 8 grams coconut oil to 3 grams and everything else stays the same. Is that correct?

Does the amount of Myrrh Gum stay the same in the oral solution and in the topical solution or do I need to add a different amount?

This solution is for me and my patients and I would like to make sure that I get it right the first time. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Holy Anointing Oil Oral:

1 Part Cannabis Oil
1/3 Parts virgin unrefined Coconut oil
1/15th Part Cinnamon Leaf oil
1/15th Part Cinnamon Bark oil
1/30th Part liquid Gum Myrrh
IE: 1/3 = .3 (.33333333333)
1/15 = .07 (.066666666666)
1/30 = .03 (.033333333333)

Therefore:

10 grams BHO Cannabis oil
3 grams Coconut oil
.7 grams Cinnamon Bark oil
.7 grams Cinnamon Leaf oil .
.3 grams Myrrh Gum

Holy Anointing Oil Topical:

8 grams Coconut oil
.7 grams Myrrh Gum

1 grams Emu oil
* Optional Arnica Montana and/or Jojoba oil

Holy Shit:

3 grams Coconut oil
.3 grams Myrrh Gum
1 gram Cinnamon candy flavoring oil

How long was it between applying the first coat and the second coat? I doubt that 5-10 minutes would be enough for much of it to have been absorbed. It could be a psychosomatic response, whereby your mind affects the outcome. Similar to a stress response.
The very first coat was applied before I went to sleep. I only put a little on and didn't cover up the entire patch of infected skin. The next afternoon I took a shower and cleaned off the entire patch and things looked better.

I wanted to make sure that the topical solution wasn't affecting me before I applied a bigger coating. After I took a shower, I applied 0.2-0.3 grams. My patch was bleeding a little from scratching it. Only a little. I didn't really feel any effects so I thought it would be ok to apply a larger amount to see if it would cure my skin disorder. When I applied the last 0.3 grams over the patch it was about 2 hours after the last coat. Within 10 minutes, I was sweating all over the place like crazy and could barely walk and was very light headed and dizzy. I then fell to the floor and started puking. About 5 minutes after rubbing all the oil off of my body, everything was back to normal.

I told myself that I would wait until I got the coconut oil to put the mixture back on my skin but after watch Rick Simpson video's for about 2 hours I started putting the oil back on my skin again. This time I applied less oil and everything was fine.

Holy Anointing Oil Oral:

1 Part Cannabis Oil
1/3 Parts virgin unrefined Coconut oil
1/15th Part Cinnamon Leaf oil
1/15th Part Cinnamon Bark oil
1/30th Part liquid Gum Myrrh
IE: 1/3 = .3 (.33333333333)
1/15 = .07 (.066666666666)
1/30 = .03 (.033333333333)

Therefore:

3 grams Coconut oil
.3 grams Myrrh Gum

Holy Anointing Oil Topical:

8 grams Coconut oil
.7 grams Myrrh Gum

1 grams Emu oil
* Optional Arnica Montana and/or Jojoba oil

Holy Shit:

3 grams Coconut oil
.3 grams Myrrh Gum
1 gram Cinnamon candy flavoring oil

So I guess that it doesn't matter what type of Bark, Leaf and Myrrh Gum that I use. There seems to be different types of these products on that website. There's 2 different types of Myrrh Gum but none of them are called "Liquid Gum Myrrh". I didn't know if I should order the one from India or the one from Egypt but maybe it doesn't matter. Thanks for your help.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
The very first coat was applied before I went to sleep. I only put a little on and didn't cover up the entire patch of infected skin. The next afternoon I took a shower and cleaned off the entire patch and things looked better.

I wanted to make sure that the topical solution wasn't affecting me before I applied a bigger coating. After I took a shower, I applied 0.2-0.3 grams. My patch was bleeding a little from scratching it. Only a little. I didn't really feel any effects so I thought it would be ok to apply a larger amount to see if it would cure my skin disorder. When I applied the last 0.3 grams over the patch it was about 2 hours after the last coat. Within 10 minutes, I was sweating all over the place like crazy and could barely walk and was very light headed and dizzy. I then fell to the floor and started puking. About 5 minutes after rubbing all the oil off of my body, everything was back to normal.

I told myself that I would wait until I got the coconut oil to put the mixture back on my skin but after watch Rick Simpson video's for about 2 hours I started putting the oil back on my skin again. This time I applied less oil and everything was fine.

i wonder if you are allergic to cinnamon or one of the other ingredients? it really shouldn't effect you like that or that fast, but mostly it shouldn't stop working just because you washed it off. if it was having an effect, it had to be in the blood, so once in the blood stream how would washing it off the skin, change the effect? see what i mean?

i wonder if you are allergic to cinnamon or one of the other ingredients? it really shouldn't effect you like that or that fast, but mostly it shouldn't stop working just because you washed it off. if it was having an effect, it had to be in the blood, so once in the blood stream how would washing it off the skin, change the effect? see what i mean?
I stated in the post that I have not ordered any ingredients yet. I put straight hash oil on my skin. Within a few minutes of washing it off with alcohol, all the effects completely went away. Everybody's body is different from one another. Obviously my body is more sensitive than some others.

On a good note, I took a shower this morning and looked at my skin and it looks like the oil is actually working! I put on a coat of hash oil 1 hour ago. I felt the effects within 10 minutes. I used a much smaller dose this time but I can feel the body effects pretty good. Can't wait to see how my skin looks tomorrow!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
good point, so it was only hash olive oil, or coconut oil? i don't doubt you, just wondering about the effect you described, it seems extreme. good to hear that it's helping your skin.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So I guess that it doesn't matter what type of Bark, Leaf and Myrrh Gum that I use. There seems to be different types of these products on that website. There's 2 different types of Myrrh Gum but none of them are called "Liquid Gum Myrrh". I didn't know if I should order the one from India or the one from Egypt but maybe it doesn't matter. Thanks for your help.

We use French Cinnamon Leaf oil, and Chinese steam extracted bark oil

The liquid Gum Myrrh is listed as Myrrh essential oil from India.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Whoa, pretty serious reaction to a topical. I've seen folks have that reaction eating it and have put myself down licking my fingers while formulating meds, but never from a topical on my skin.

So far the most violent reaction that we've gotten from HAO Topical, was an extremely low tolerance person said that it made her high.

The same patient took 33 mg of HS Oil orally, and reported that she was discombobulated for two days. Typically, 100 mg would be a low tolerance dose.

How many square inches of your skin would you say were covered and was it the HAOT recipe?

good point, so it was only hash olive oil, or coconut oil? i don't doubt you, just wondering about the effect you described, it seems extreme. good to hear that it's helping your skin.

The only thing that I put on my skin was pure hash oil. Nothing else. I've been using these genetics for at least a few years. The buds themselves are very potent and when I smoke a small joint with people that I know, the joint never gets finished. That is one of my tests to know how good my genetics are. Today I placed some oil on a small mole that i've had for many years and put a bandaid over it. I'm not expecting anything to happen but it would be pretty amazing if it went away. I've had this patch of eczema for at least 3 years and have went to a doctor and got some type of cream that didn't work. I've been using Cortizone for years also and it doesn't heal it. After just 2 days of using just Hash Oil alone, it looks like my eczema is going away. I will be a believer if it goes away. It will be truly amazing. I have a few people waiting for me to make the topical HAO to see if it will help their problems. I'll be a skeptic for now but if this really works, wow! I just can't wait to find out. I will let you guys know what happens.

Whoa, pretty serious reaction to a topical. I've seen folks have that reaction eating it and have put myself down licking my fingers while formulating meds, but never from a topical on my skin.

So far the most violent reaction that we've gotten from HAO Topical, was an extremely low tolerance person said that it made her high.

The same patient took 33 mg of HS Oil orally, and reported that she was discombobulated for two days. Typically, 100 mg would be a low tolerance dose.

How many square inches of your skin would you say were covered and was it the HAOT recipe?
I was surprised myself. I didn't expect to feel anything from a topical. The oil covered roughly 30 square inches of my skin. Total weight of the hash oil that was applied was 500-600 mg. I would think that was too much of a dose for me personally. I have 100 mg lollipops. When I eat 2 of them I can't function at all. Thanks for starting this thread! It's really opening my eyes!

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thirty square inches of 100% cannabis essential oil might be pushing it, but I have no personal experience with straight oil over that much area.

We don't use straight oil, because of the sticky mess it makes. Our HAOT is only a 47% solution.

I've been applying just hash oil to my eczema for a week now. At first it seemed like it was getting better but I don't think it is working for this. The only good thing that I can say about this experience is that hash oil seems to be good as an anti-itch cream. I'm still experimenting with other problems that me and my patients have and will continue to let you know my findings.

gunnaknow

It was unlikely to work for that, it's primarily for pain relief and relaxation. You may want to look into using coal tar, birch tar or cade oil soaps or shampoos for treating your eczema. They have a long history of use in treating skin conditions like psoriasis, dermatitis and eczema. Although if you want a concentrated coal tar ointment you'll need a prescription.

It was unlikely to work for that, it's primarily for pain relief and relaxation. You may want to look into using coal tar, birch tar or cade oil soaps or shampoos for treating your eczema. They have a long history of use in treating skin conditions like psoriasis, dermatitis and eczema. Although if you want a concentrated coal tar ointment you'll need a prescription.
People like Rick Simpson claim that the oil cures cancer as well as other issues. No one seems to have any of those experiences here so I don't think anyone can know anything until it is tried and documented.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No personal experience, but here is from the Granny Storm Crow list of studies on the subject, from page 290 of http://www.letfreedomgrow.com/cmu/GrannysListJan2012.pdf

ECZEMA

Hemp Supplement Boosts Body AND Mind (anecdotal/news - 2001)
http://pr.cannazine.co.uk/201006011282/green/eco-news/hemp-supplement-boosts-body-and-mind.html

Skin Complaint Man Grew Cannabis (news/ anecdotal- 2004)
http://www.mapinc.org/drugnews/v04.n1222.a09.html

Want Nice Skin? Then Smoke Cannabis! (news – 2007)
http://news.softpedia.com/news/Want-Nice-Skin-Then-Smoke-Cannabis-56803.shtml

Cannabis helps treat allergic reactions (news - 2007)
http://www.safeaccessnow.org/article.php?id=4768

Cannabis compound reduces skin allergies in mice (news – 2007)
http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn12016-cannabis-compound-reduces-skin-allergies-in-mice.html
Cannabinoids Reduce Skin Inflammation (news - 2007)
http://www.norml.org/index.cfm?Group_ID=7284&wtm_format=print291

Marijuana Skin Cream? (news - 2007)
http://www.drugfree.org/join-together/drugs/marijuana-skin-cream

Hemp Seed Oil for Skin (news – 2010)
http://www.livestrong.com/article/340189-hemp-seed-oil-for-skin/

The Cannabis Closet: Severe Eczema (anecdotal - 2010)
http://andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com/the_daily_dish/2010/05/the-cannabis-closet-severe-eczema.html

gunnaknow

People like Rick Simpson claim that the oil cures cancer as well as other issues. No one seems to have any of those experiences here so I don't think anyone can know anything until it is tried and documented.

It was certainly worth trying. Some of GW's links suggest that it might help decrease the severity in some instances, if it's down to an allergic response. The chances of it working for your specific condition were still relatively low. If it atleast decreases the itchiness then it's worth continuing with the treatment.

If you haven't already, you can try pine tar or birch tar soap. Grandpa's Wonder Pine Tar Soap is widely available. Or you can ask your doctor about a concentrated coal tar solution or ointment. It may also be worth trying some of the natural remedies supported by anecdotal evidence...

http://www.earthclinic.com/CURES/natural-cure-for-eczema.html

It was certainly worth trying. Some of GW's links suggest that it might help decrease the severity in some instances, if it's down to an allergic response. The chances of it working for your specific condition were still relatively low. If it atleast decreases the itchiness then it's worth taking.

If you haven't already, you can try pine tar or birch tar soap. Grandpa's Wonder Pine Tar Soap is widely available. Or you can ask your doctor about a concentrated coal tar solution or ointment. It may also be worth trying some of the natural remedies supported by anecdotal evidence...

http://www.earthclinic.com/CURES/natural-cure-for-eczema.html
I've been to the doctor twice for this in the last 3 years. Everything that they give me doesn't do anything. Stops the itch for a few days and then it gets itchy again. I don't go to the doctor anymore. Doctors are scam artists to me. Just to see a doctor costs hundreds of dollars.

My Eczema does look a lot better from the Hash Oil but it still isn't gone. Mind you that I've had this patch for over 3 years. Maybe I need to use the oil for a longer period of time. It's only been a little over a weeks. It really helps with the itch. It doesn't itch at all with the hash oil applied. I had another really small patch of Eczema on my chest that I got the other day. I applied hash oil on it and it was gone in 48 hours. Maybe this oil really does work but I won't be sure for another month. I'm going to continue to put hash oil on my Eczema and report pack in a couple of weeks to let you guys know what happened. If that doesn't work I'm going to try the methods that you state. I don't want to put multiple products on my Eczema at the same time period because then I won't know what worked or what didn't work. Thanks for the advise.

Well I had to stop using the oil and quit smoking cannabis after I started having bad side affects. It sucks but it actually started to lead to bigger problems than my Eczema. I had no idea but cannabis increases cortisol and for people like me that leads to greater problems than Eczema. It sucks because the oil kind of looked like it was working. I will still treat the patients that I have for their various issues with as long as it doesn't cause any problems with them. I really think that there is something to this oil but I have to stop all use of cannabis to fix my other issues. Once my issues are resolved, I will consider cannabis use every once in a while as long as I don't have any issues.

I really hope that other people here try this oil out and report back to see how this oil can help specific people. There's so much more to learn. It just sucks for me.

gunnaknow

You could perhaps look for strains that produce the least amount of anxiety, which is known to increase cortisol levels. You could also stop taking your cortisone cream, which will undoubtedly be raising your cortisol levels and weakening your skin in the long run. You could take a supplement that lowers cortisol levels such as Relora. Relora contains Magnolia officinalis and Phellodendron amurense bark extracts. Holy basil (Ocimum sanctum) is another herb that has been shown to lower elevated cortisol levels. You can take up yoga or tai chi, which are known to reduce stress and cortisol levels. If you're not in to that kind of thing then just going for a leisurely walk can reduce your cortisol levels significantly. Laughter has also been shown to reduce cortisol levels and some even do it as part of a daily therapy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fztCKeWn7Y

Well guys, I applied straight hash oil every other day on my Eczema and guess what. It's gone!! Hash Oil is a dream!!! I had it for 3 years. I'm surprised this thread isn't getting crazy traffic every day with people's experiences. The world is missing out from a powerful medicine. Thanks!

Latest posts

Latest posts