What's new

Hollands bare bulbs

Gooey

In terms of market michigan is one of the most intact markets other than out east...lack of a+ gear...in terms of flipping em of course you can seperate the room, thats all i meant...in terms of the numbers game going vert seems to make sense...i think you might want to check out heaths latest tree grow...Hey BObble what depos are you talking about? if thats not a chill subject thats fine just been to a few hear,, always trying to hear about new locations...anyways michigan is a nice place to be right now, ever changing...happy growing

bobblehead

Veteran
Those moms are some real beasts. Any plans of flipping them? Or are you just going to cut a hole in the ceiling so they can keep growing? :)

Zendo

I charge the dispensary no less than $300 an oz. I keep the best buds for me and my patients.

totally.

If you are making top shelf meds, you should never sell it to them for the 250 they are hunting for..
They are reselling for $20gram, they can pay 300.

bobblehead

Veteran
Should I start em over? I could probably get a nice yield off of the big ones...

If I was you... I would take the cuts you need, and then bend the shit out of those moms and flip them... otherwise you're gonna end up having to kill them! You've got it going on brother. I'll be there with ya in a few more months...

Holland Oats

Hollands bare bulbs

I agree ...flip em..give you some trees right now.

Fine fine...maybe I'll work em in as side plant around the 3600watt room

Oh and I'm loving the chicken wire around the bulbs...I shouldve started doing it while I was still in veg but that's ok. I wouldve tried rabbit fencing or something else a little more sturdy but I had this shit laying around. I've got a feeling that the 3k room won't do as good as the 3600watt room for reasons other than more light (watts and light sources). I shouldve started training em like this from the beginning.

I'm not complaining tho...everythings filling in nicely. I'll make up for it next time. Ohh speaking of next time, my house is getting inspected tomorrow so i may have the next room up sooner than I had planned. I'm taking down the 3k in hoods over the aeroflo as soon as that system finishes. They're 52 days in and almost ready.