What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Holiday Pet and/or decoration contest 2013

Holiday Pet and/or decoration contest 2013

• Yes, I am interested

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • No

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • No, what kind of adult dresses up their pets? Looser!

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

OrganicBuds

Veteran
Hope we can also get a holiday pet contest, but the fall colors contest is a fantastic idea. Way to go yort/admin

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
I've got plans in store for this years Holiday contest.....
too follow... once the Fall / Harvest contest ends on 17/11/13...

the Holiday contest will then begin 18/11/13..... more to follow on this....

supermanlives

Veteran
maybe superman will show up kick your ass dress you up in a pink tightsuit and prance your ass down the street. I have seen so many sad looking dogs in outfits. its bad when the dog wont even make eye contact. the real embarrassed ones avoid it at all cost. an I feel their pain lol

OrganicBuds

Veteran
Yea yea yea superman. I bet you have dressed your kids up in stupid outfits.....or am I wrong? BTW, some dogs actually like being dressed up, just as some hate it. It's not like I was going to dress my dog up in a giant penis outfit.

I guess I should be more like you and start fights at parties with prison guards.....that's much better than dressing your pet up......

Mikenite69

Veteran
R.I.P Meatball Aka Meaty

R.I.P Meatball Aka Meaty

This would be my submission if my dog didnt have to be put to sleep from a tick bite this past August because his kidneys started failing..
Chistmas 2012 his name was meatball he was one of the best dogs ever..

ciscoin313

My Boston Terrier Luigi

My Boston Terrier Luigi

WQLzOerl.jpg