What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Holiday Pet and/or decoration contest 2013

Holiday Pet and/or decoration contest 2013

• Yes, I am interested

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • No

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • No, what kind of adult dresses up their pets? Looser!

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

OrganicBuds

Veteran
So last year ICmag didn't have a holiday pet contest, big bummer. This year I am going to get the ball rolling. I am going to PM some breeders that may be willing to donate packs of seeds for the winners. If you are a breeder and you are reading this, and are willing to donate packs of seeds, please respond in this thread or PM me directly please. I will also be contacting the MODS or ADMIN and asking for permission.

Here are the rules I purpose for the holiday pet contest:

Rule #1 - Post up pictures of YOUR pets, not pics off the internet.

Rule #2 - Pets pictures must have a holiday theme of some sort. That can be dressing your pets up, or just sticking your pets in a big pile of Christmas presents, but you guys get the idea.

Rule #3 - No re-posts of old pictures. Get out there and take some fresh shots.

Rule #4 - No cheating. No soliciting votes through PM's.

Rule #5 - Some weed everyday.No cheating.

The more people interested the more likely this will happen. I will post up breeders that are willing to donate packs of seeds when I recruit them. Thank you all for your time, :tiphat:.

Edit: Breeders on board - Medman, OJD, GanjaRebelSeeds

Last edited:

OrganicBuds

Veteran
I have sent out PM's to both mods and breeders. I hope to have some more information for you guys in the coming days.

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
ok ok.... I know we need sum contest.... fell short on the Halloween thing...
Admin is trying to organize this direction....
will keep U posted

smokehog

My Shar pei dressed up in a witches costume, yes he is going trick or treating Lol
picture.php

smokehog

Haha mine is dopey, he will sit there with sunglasses on and a spliff in his mouth. The kids were getting him ready for Halloween....

OrganicBuds

Veteran
Relax smokehog, it's all in fun. You have to understand some people think it weird to dress up animals. Those people can go find other threads, but you know they are going to come in and give us some poop.

Hates gonna hate, ya know?

smokehog

yeah that's True OrganicBuds, I got a bit touchy as it was my little girl doing the dressing up. In the UK lots of people do it, some even carry dogs around in handbags with them wearing a bandanna and bling collars LOL I am also a med user due to spinal problems and get very touchy at silly things when people are rude...
I change my status, great comp but silly trolls about....Beware :)

Peace bro

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
ok..... Folks... we fell short on the pumpkin contest.... so...
lets.... I'm running the 1st every " Fall / Harvest Shots" contest....
info and thread..... soon