What's new

Holiday in Thailand..

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yea man it's crazy and I've had enough of I t in my life,
My country doesn't seem to want to go the same way as others because we are still like a penal colony and our masters call the shots , they are a conservative bunch of twats who are do not represent the common man in our country,
They are so separate from the man in the street I would gladly leave for own good but to also prove a point to others in my country, mainly that we are not free and our masters are anything but laid back,
They are a bunch of self serving conservatives who as I said do not represent the common man..
That’s exactly how I felt after I got raided all those years ago & found myself in the hands of a bunch of Republicans that had nothing better to do than to want to try to punish me as much as they possibly could for as long as they could and drain every single resource from me dry at the same time while employing themselves…

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is the same in that sense. I wouldn’t call them conservatives even they’re more like con-servative quisling types. Doubt there even exist a word to describe them proper. I don’t even recognize my homeland any more, every day is getting worse and I did not even think in terms of leaving until recently but this thought started to come more and more. Now hardly a day will pass without it.
There are most definitely words to describe them :booked:properly…I would probably get banned if I let loose on them just because of my Foul mouth :sasmokin:

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Here is the same in that sense. I wouldn’t call them conservatives even they’re more like con-servative quisling types. Doubt there even exist a word to describe them proper. I don’t even recognize my homeland any more, every day is getting worse and I did not even think in terms of leaving until recently but this thought started to come more and more. Now hardly a day will pass without it.
Man that sucks and I know exactly what you mean,
Where I live is such a beautiful place, but the stupidity of the politicians still creeps in to ruin it somehow a lot of the people have been hoodwinked into believing their crap too.
All I can say is hang in there and work towards something better, I'll keep fingers crossed for you..

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yea man it's crazy and I've had enough of I t in my life,
My country doesn't seem to want to go the same way as others because we are still like a penal colony and our masters call the shots , they are a conservative bunch of twats who are do not represent the common man in our country,
They are so separate from the man in the street I would gladly leave for own good but to also prove a point to others in my country, mainly that we are not free and our masters are anything but laid back,
They are a bunch of self serving conservatives who as I said do not represent the common man..
As self serving as you describe your conservatives ,,
Man! , these pigs feeding at the trough in Downing St presently are something else,,
Constantly bending the rules,,openly taking backhanders without fear of account or consequences,,,treating fellow workers like shit and bullying them,,,lying constantly,,,
list is endless,,, cant remember a worse lot of bastards at nearly 60yr old and I lived through Thatcher as well,,,
please keep the food descriptions coming DM,,,
ya have me salivating in the mornings,,,😁
I have to cook a full English ,,,😂,,s2

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
That’s exactly how I felt after I got raided all those years ago & found myself in the hands of a bunch of Republicans that had nothing better to do than to want to try to punish me as much as they possibly could for as long as they could and drain every single resource from me dry at the same time while employing themselves…
I was a bit stunned how they thought they had caught some dangerous criminal and seemed so excited and pleased with themselves,
On one bust they ran at me with machine guns yelling get down get down ,
Don't think I've ever gotten down so fast, but reckon I had some ptsd after that with frequent bad dreams and trouble sleeping
Of course there was no way to medicate cause they took my stash

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was a bit stunned how they thought they had caught some dangerous criminal and seemed so excited and pleased with themselves,
Don't think I've ever gotten down so fast, but reckon I had some ptsd after that with frequent bad dreams and trouble sleeping
i hear you loud and clear sounds the same what happened to me a long time ago with the red dots all over my body, Wasnt funny at the time but is now, Glad them days are behind me now, right or wrong. :ninja::good:
On a good note my friend flys out today and will be having a month of relaxation. Jammy So And So.. Im not jealous. Yeah Right..:ROFLMAO:

Slim Pickens

Veteran
I'm kind of late here, but you made mention of the heat, have you thought about heading to the mountains? Chiang Mai or Chiang Rai might be a bunch more pleasant. I've been thinking about a move back home myself. The heat and humidity is daunting tho. I doubt the wife would want to live in Thailand as we have a home in the Philippines. The new stance that Thailand seems to be adopting with Cannabis is pretty appealing,and the cost to live there is pretty low. Not so expensive that we couldn't split our time between the 2 countries.

Slim

only thing off-putting is Thailand's seemingly coziness with China.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
i hear you loud and clear sounds the same what happened to me a long time ago with the red dots all over my body, Wasnt funny at the time but is now, Glad them days are behind me now, right or wrong. :ninja::good:
On a good note my friend flys out today and will be having a month of relaxation. Jammy So And So.. Im not jealous. Yeah Right..:ROFLMAO:
Yep thankful we survived to tell the tales and have a laugh... Hahaha
The shoe is on the other foot with me now , a mate rang me when I got to Thailand saying he is now on 3 years parole lol so I've been trying to enjoy myself for two since he won't be going anywhere for a while now 🙃

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
I'm kind of late here, but you made mention of the heat, have you thought about heading to the mountains? Chiang Mai or Chiang Rai might be a bunch more pleasant. I've been thinking about a move back home myself. The heat and humidity is daunting tho. I doubt the wife would want to live in Thailand as we have a home in the Philippines. The new stance that Thailand seems to be adopting with Cannabis is pretty appealing,and the cost to live there is pretty low. Not so expensive that we couldn't split our time between the 2 countries.

Slim

only thing off-putting is Thailand's seemingly coziness with China.
Im in the Philippines now slim , few days at boracay in a nice resort, I like the beach and its not too bad there despite being a little tricky to get there ,
On my way back to Thailand now actually at the airport where the lights all just came back on after a 30 minute black out, never seem that at an airport before but starting to get to the point where nothing surprises me here because it's a really crazy place hahaha
I couldn't live here at all , IMHO Thailand has it all over the Philippines, particularly food and value for money, now with gunja freedom I wouldn't even think twice, but having said that I don't have a Filipino wife , just a girlfriend, probably still have to compromise if it came to that
And live in Thailand hahahah

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
@Slim Pickens
Yes your right it probably is cooler in those areas but I had business to tend to in udonthani, where, due to being way inland is quite hot and dry,perfect place for a nice cannabis field I reckon, and to that end we spent days looking at different blocks and negotiating price etc,
Until we found one they said we could have for 420 thousand per rai
Not too far from town so the price is good and we saw the price tag as a bit of a sign hahaha
If I was to live there I'd be putting a pool in for sure ...

Slim Pickens

Veteran
I agree with you wholeheartedly @Donald Mallard . If I didn't have a home in the PI and the wife I never knew I needed, I'd be in Thailand myself. Thailand is the better choice for sure. I do have some reservations about a Military Government, but the same problem exists in the PI, plus the PI leaves a LOT to be desired when it comes to Healthcare. As a certified old coot, that is very important.

The main thing is to be happy. I wish that for you in whatever decisions you make.

Slim

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We have so much in common you have no idea….

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My crime was growing marijuana & I had a total of 17 law-officers descend upon me along with a black helicopter landing in my backyard. Some had swat gear, and they busted down the front door with the bludgeoning tool ..And yes, they came at me with guns & press to my head to the asphalt of my driveway shouting “ don’t move asshole!” and I didn’t…. Back in 2008 this happened and that’s why I disappeared from ICMAG and didn’t reappear for years, and that’s when the nightmare really began , it took nearly 15 years to recover…Not kidding , and I’m not talking about recovering what I lost financially, that $will never come back, I’m talking about recovering mentally…. There were some undercover looking types that actually look like me long hair hippie looking types? I never seen police officers like that before ??? and they were the ones that actually chopped down the plants with smiles on their faces. Saying “you grow good bud you’re going to make friends in prison”

Last edited:

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
And now my state is legal the irony is just too much
Should be able to collect damages for such an outrageous assault, damage of property loss of freedom ptsd etc etc etc
IMHO those guys have caused so much damage with their drug wars it's gone far beyond any good that could have come from it,
In the future the times we gmhave lived will be looked at as completely barbaric despite claims we are in civilised times.
Im sorry knowing how you felt fp and I'm aware it takes a long time to even begin recovery but it's doubtful one could ever feel the same again or have respect for law makers and those who uphold it and punish folks like us who are decent people in every other way ..