What's new

HOCKEY IS BACK NHL THREAD

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
member what happened last season think it wuz an 8th seed vs a 6th seed in the finals , look for caps to go far as hawks/ blues look good

TS

beanja

I would agree but you never know, but craig anderson is an animal..so i think you might be right..

peace
Chefboy
U never know , looks like the islanders leaped above ottawa , hopefully ottawa gets back up there . Boston is a tough first rnd opponent if they dont . Anderson is a beast in net and he just got his best defenceman back Erik the great .....

5th

Veteran
Toronto's 4-1 beating by Montreal wasn't what I expected. Don't get me wrong it was nice to see...just unexpected.
The time is almost nigh gentlemen...

beanja

48 saves for anderson , thats what im talkin about . Fuck eller's face must be busted up after that face plant .......

5th

Veteran
Ahh... I felt so bad for the Leaf's last Wednesday...I had a few more pints n' just got mad at them instead lol

cr0n

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can't believe nucks' are down 0-2. I think we may see a goalie change.

I felt bad for the leafs too. I hope they have a better game tonight. I'm no leafs fan, but I don't want to see them get blown out of there first playoff series in 9 years, lol.

5th

Veteran
0-4 , come on van , 2nd yr in a row first round exit. WTF ....

I was expecting a lilttle more...but at least they consistantly get into the playoff's...can't say the same for the rest of our teams lol. Leaf's n' Boston again tonight...what a mess...

Latest posts

Latest posts