What's new

HOCKEY IS BACK NHL THREAD

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
jets lose to the make believes at home? per shame teemu, per shame,

med-maker

beanja

Leafs looked great last night , 1 point behind boston for the division lead. Canucks are on fire also and it wuz good to see the JETS squeak out a close1...

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nucks put a real shalacking on the Flamers yesterday.

Got a busy week! Wild, Stars and Blues! :woohoo:

supernuck

hmmm, new post notices for this thread but no new posts showing? wtf

at least we beat the sens, game was so boring i fell asleep for half of it though, turnovers anyone?

5th

Veteran
picture.php

Fuck yeah :tiphat:

5th

Veteran
Aye, was drinking coffee when I first saw it...damn near blew Timmy's all over the screen n' keyboard.

5th

Veteran
Philly better get the lead out lol...

MAN....you guys watching this shit??? lol...hockey at its best...

5th

Veteran
Aye, wonder what lit a fire under their ass last week? ....oh right...all that losing they were doing before that lol

beanja

Aye, wonder what lit a fire under their ass last week? ....oh right...all that losing they were doing before that lol

Thats right....cant win em all. 4 in a row aint bad though and same with kessell finally gettin goin. 2 bad the Bruins are on fire or the leafs would be in first....

supernuck

Amen Vag. There's stepping on your dick and then there's throwing it on the floor and doing the mexican hat dance on the poor thing.... After the last bombers season I don't know if I can take much more of this :deadhorse:

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
yah it wuz about 20 mins of hockey played tops by the jets,....... sad gotta add soooo much more intensity to our game ,hmmmmmmmmmmm

TS