What's new

HOCKEY IS BACK NHL THREAD

Re: HOCKEY IS BACK NHL THREAD

No problem. Lots of southern Ontario folk switching to wings fans due to Toronto sucking balls so much.

Step it up Van city! Lets do this

PEACE

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
YAH JETS WIN 2 game win streak,......sens lose 2-1, Habs beat devils 4-3
NUks get beat 4-1
GO JETS GO ....
big week coming up ,........hmmmmmm

supernuck

so stoked for Jets and Habs tonight! Hopefully the boys are'nt full up on poutine and legal touch dancing

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Game of the night will be the Sabres vs Bruins.

Bruins have been picking on the Sabres for years. Sabres really beefed up the roster just to deal with the Bruins.

Gonna be a rowdy one!

teemu shalanie

Veteran
u said it supernuck , we got fuct it wuz ugly, @ least for our west coast brothas VAn won , and Loooo playing great!
TS

supernuck

I really enjoyed the jets/tampa game..... By the third period i was hoping someone would give ME a game misconduct so I could stop watching :wallbash:

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Game last night was sick. Place was rocking.

Lu is really starting to tell Cory to step up his game. A week off and back at it!

supernuck

Leafs tonight, i leave you with this.
9gag-auto-269048.jpeg

Don Dump

the man doctors said would never moonwalk again
Veteran
I grew up a Leafs fan but I switched over to the Habs about 10 years ago. the Leafs are terrible to watch have been for years. I thought they would be a bit better this year, but apparently not

watching Habs at Sabres right now

5th

Veteran
Leafs in the Peg is like when I bring home bitches from the bar....pussys get smashed son.

teemu shalanie

Veteran
I wuz at the game tonight , we lost the game, however there wuz a fight in stands between fans in stands Jets came out on top. IT seems to me WE need byfuglien back like 3 games ago, they didnt play with any heart , u got redman , n clitsome scoring ,..where r the snipers!!!
TS