What's new

Hobby Growing with Friends

outame 2

the ice princess was a plant strain I wish i had back.when i crossed it with the blueberry it produced huge super frosty buds dripping with resin,stunk to high hell,and had the widest leaves i have ever seen.the high was great,killabrown called it the itiis.ice princess by itself is great.

2buds

I'm still running some strains from some beans killa blessed me with years ago. Great to see things are still growing in here.

killabrown420

hey 2buds! good to hear you're still rocking some of the beans I sent ya! That's awesome. Outame, the itis was legit! Truly, one special plant. She was like the ugly girl who you really don't pay attention to until she matures into a beautiful woman. Out of the 3 IPxBB females I had I was the least impressed with her at the beginning of flowering, and then right at the end she just thickened up and swelled with crystals when the other two just kinda fell off.

Good to see you guys are still on here. My growing days are long past me, but I'm glad you guys are still rocking out and sharing the good love.

TokerBabe~

Nice! Stopping in to say high!! Glad to see this thread and my old buddies are still here :dance013:

Plants looks Nice, Outame!!

Off Topic, but still On Topic, lol: Way to go Colorado and Washington State!!! :smoweed:

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
tokerbabe- go to see u back.

gto- Damn nice skunk bro. love the colors.

outame- looks great.

ill be back sooner than later, it sucks not growing. Keep It Green and Stay Safe..HE

l_d_d

Nice budz Outame! Now you just gotta figure out how to make them big ;) :p

What are those big ole things? Is that indoors?

gtotoys1

A few of my Pineapple Express

Attachments

• 112.jpg
    112.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 11
  • 114.jpg
    114.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 17

outame 2

gto,good to see you back in the swing of things.That pineapple looks good.l d d,the strain was called frost,it is no longer in my garden,got some better goodies to grow,and yes indoors with 1000 hps.

gtotoys1

Like that strawberry cough there outame. The pineapple is turning out ti be a joy to grow from start to finish. Need to post some pics of my Shiskaberry soon..

Latest posts

Latest posts